Pls send me too mate.

Comment

Re : Update on Neharpar per my Yesterday's Visit

Originally posted by anurag_khurana2003 View Post
      Pls send me too mate.
      what???

Comment

bro...seeking an advise which would be wise option to buy a flat in expressway noida...................or Gr. faridabad.....i am intended to be working in gurgaon..as since last 6 years i m in gurgaon only.....................Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
          Hi,

I had time up my sleeves yesterday so decided to take a complete round of neharpar area where construction is going on. Noticed a few good things and came to know about some bad ones.

The road from BPTP bridge on the left is completed and reaches uptill the end of Park 81 and thereafter connects to the internal road that leads to Tigaon Road.

Sight at VIP Floors and Park-81 was very encouraging. Construction at full swing and the flats being plastered. I have a feeling that these projects will deliver on time (give or take a few months). Aravali International and Sri Ram Millenium Schools are also being done at a fast pace.

Thereafter went to Omaxe Heights and saw people shifting in. New landscaping things being constructed. Overall good sight and normal per the last few visits. Good news is that while the master roads be constructed, Tigaon Road will also be repaired.

Princess Park has always looked great, though this time I am being told by someone who I can trust that possession might happen within 6 months. Well, I have always trusted him but this time I have my doubts but no reasons.

Started moving on the Tigaon Road towards Tigaon. No labor seen working at Ozone Park. Well I guess that's a reason to celebrate. Everything looks complete in this project. Just wait for possession to happen.

No noticeable shit seen at Puri Pranayam.

SPR's Imperial Estate looked lively. Lots of labor working. Was told that the company was started in 2006 by some renowned personalities of Faridabad but was not told the names. God knows why.

SRS looked great. Beautiful design and buildings. Work was going on at Puri Pratham but I did not feel enthusiastic by the environment, probably because of lack of energy in laborers.

Uppal Jade looked lifeless with nothing much happening.

Era Divine Court looked great with a few towers completely ready and others being done at a good pace. Liked the sight at this place.

Omaxe Spa Village and New Heights looked average with construction happening but not much energy.

PAL Greens had 2-3 laborers working. Cheer up whoever was thinking that they are not working!!!!

KLJ Greens looked good but personally I don't like the location and not ideal for people working at Noida, Delhi. It is way too inside.

Now guys, I want to issue a warning to people who consider the expressway as a major factor in their investment. Please note that Expressway is a figment of imagination of brokers and investors in the area and is not even on papers properly. PLEASE DO NOT DRAW THE IMAGINARY EXPRESSWAY ON THE MAP WHILE DECIDING ON A LOCATION OF YOUR INVESTMENT.

Our veteran member Rohit_Warren claimed, few days ago that there are plans of Greater Faridabad phase-2 with DLF and Unitech buying lands in sector-104 and sector-105. I do not know the sources of Rohit's claims but this is again a big lie as DLF or unitech has not bought any land in this area yet and GF-2 is not on cards either yet.

If I have to summarize here, I believe that sector-81 to sector-86 will remain the core and cream regions of Greater Faridabad because of the closeness to Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida and other posh sectors of Faridabad. I see maximum potential in these sectors in the time to come. I am not demeaning other areas at all, I am just saying that this part will rise more than the others. And guys, please don't fight with me over this because this is my assumption and you can't change it by fighting it over with me.
          Dear sir
          As you have seen this area and also you have compared different projects , i want to have one advice from you.
          I want to invest in greater faridabad. With which project i should go. I also heard (not seen, as i saw greater faridabad 2 years ago) about puri pranayam. Is this project is good for investment at this time? What shoud be the lock in period and how much total money required? Further , what would the expected return? Which project can one go for invetsment at this time apart from PURI ?
          Please advice me . Thank you.

Comment

greater faridabad - risky for childerns

As per my visit, I found greater faridabad is risky for children because lot of high tension lines in all the sectors.

Some sector high tension lines inside the society.

1.Omaxe height is very risky projects and I think how government approve this project. High tension line is from above the childern park. Childern will play under high tension line. Do you know how much dangerous these lines???

How government can play the life of peoples by approving these types of projects???

2. BPTP princess : In this also high tension lines from inside the society. High tension line tower inside the society.

Who approve this???

Why people are so much greedy to earn money and openly playing with the life of peoples?

Why no one is raising voice??

I am extremely surprised no one is discussing highly risky issue in such a good forum
            Last edited April 8 2012, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gupta.vikas7 View Post
              Dear sir
              As you have seen this area and also you have compared different projects , i want to have one advice from you.
              I want to invest in greater faridabad. With which project i should go. I also heard (not seen, as i saw greater faridabad 2 years ago) about puri pranayam. Is this project is good for investment at this time? What shoud be the lock in period and how much total money required? Further , what would the expected return? Which project can one go for invetsment at this time apart from PURI ?
              Please advice me . Thank you.
              Puri Pranayam is not worth investing anymore. Its worth living in. I recommend you to go for Puri Pratham (2 bhk), 32 lakhs total price + 4.5 lakhs premium. Minimum time to complete 2.5 to 3 years.

Comment

Dear Miketest

may I know a reason why according to you pranayam is not worth investing a this stage.
                Going by past experience I can definitely say that maximum appreciation is only after the possession.

Comment

Originally posted by yehdhandahai View Post
                  Dear Miketest

may I know a reason why according to you pranayam is not worth investing a this stage.
                  Going by past experience I can definitely say that maximum appreciation is only after the possession.
                  Premiums are already very high on this project and they soared high only after the news of possession near Diwali last year. So I am seeing better returns from Pratham down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by kapilra View Post
                    As per my visit, I found greater faridabad is risky for children because lot of high tension lines in all the sectors.

Some sector high tension lines inside the society.

1.Omaxe height is very risky projects and I think how government approve this project. High tension line is from above the childern park. Childern will play under high tension line. Do you know how much dangerous these lines???

How government can play the life of peoples by approving these types of projects???

2. BPTP princess : In this also high tension lines from inside the society. High tension line tower inside the society.

Who approve this???

Why people are so much greedy to earn money and openly playing with the life of peoples?

Why no one is raising voice??

I am extremely surprised no one is discussing highly risky issue in such a good forum
                    Buddy, Earth's own static EMF at any given point is 50 ÁT while the EMF directly below a high tension wire at a considerable distance is 5 to 10 ÁT depending on the current flowing though it which is less than what an electric razor produces when its touching your skin (around 65-70ÁT). So if we can survive earth's 50 ÁT and electric razor's 70ÁT, then 5 to 10 ÁT is nothing.

Comment

Hi,

As mentioned earlier I visited Noida Exp.way and 7x & then Extension. Had a site visit of JP wish town and new project is coming up - Garden Iles. Like the biggggggg site (4 Km sq area) but I think not good for short term investment as JP all projects are quite......... delayed. Not even 1 project is ready for possession.

7x & 119 - As soon as we came near some roadside broker said - 10% discount in all the projects - Wondering if it was Wednesday big bazzar bachat or someone selling at subjee mandi. J
                      so many projects and such a small sector / main road. Wonder what would happen at 8-8:30 am and then 6:30 - 7:30 when the road would be full of hundreds of cars. Scene would be similar to congestion on Andrewsganj (bottleneck) road. Gaur grandeur and amrapali zodiac is almost complete and people have started shifting in Amrapali Zodiac.

I think Noida extension would be planned in much better manner then 7x & 12x sectors. Saw tall buildings of Cross Rebuplik – such a high density area.

Again wondering what would happen after so many flats are completed.

Now need advised from you –
                      JP Garden Iles in subvention scheme no emi till 18 months. 59 lakh includes everything including registry (current rates) for 2 bhk. 20% upfront payment.

Puri Pratham where transfers would start after June – July and that too I’m not sure what would be the premium for 2BHK. Can there be any one who would like to take everything in white so that I could get a loan.
                      Currently 2 bhk – 38 lac. 4.5 lac premium + 45% which has been already paid to builder. Of course there is no guarantee that transfers would start.

Request senior members to please guide.
                      Last edited April 8 2012, 10:47 PM. Reason: font

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X