Last updated: December 28 2012
238 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Update on Neharpar per my Yesterday's Visit

Originally posted by GuptaManish View Post
    Hi,

As mentioned earlier I visited Noida Exp.way and 7x & then Extension. Had a site visit of JP wish town and new project is coming up - Garden Iles. Like the biggggggg site (4 Km sq area) but I think not good for short term investment as JP all projects are quite......... delayed. Not even 1 project is ready for possession.

7x & 119 - As soon as we came near some roadside broker said - 10% discount in all the projects - Wondering if it was Wednesday big bazzar bachat or someone selling at subjee mandi. J
    so many projects and such a small sector / main road. Wonder what would happen at 8-8:30 am and then 6:30 - 7:30 when the road would be full of hundreds of cars. Scene would be similar to congestion on Andrewsganj (bottleneck) road. Gaur grandeur and amrapali zodiac is almost complete and people have started shifting in Amrapali Zodiac.

I think Noida extension would be planned in much better manner then 7x & 12x sectors. Saw tall buildings of Cross Rebuplik – such a high density area.

Again wondering what would happen after so many flats are completed.

Now need advised from you –
    JP Garden Iles in subvention scheme no emi till 18 months. 59 lakh includes everything including registry (current rates) for 2 bhk. 20% upfront payment.

Puri Pratham where transfers would start after June – July and that too I’m not sure what would be the premium for 2BHK. Can there be any one who would like to take everything in white so that I could get a loan.
    Currently 2 bhk – 38 lac. 4.5 lac premium + 45% which has been already paid to builder. Of course there is no guarantee that transfers would start.

Request senior members to please guide.
    Since you would mostly relying on banks for the payments - any delay beyond a year would hurt the cash flow and has the potential to disturb the peace of mind.

The strategy which I outlined in previous post of buying something ready to move as a temporary solution without spending all of your fire power is the best route -

keep in mind about the factors like future price escalations till 2015 -

here is a small gamble that you can play - rent a 2 bhk in any of the ready to move society in Gr Faridabad for a short period of time - it would be available for 10k per month - don't exit your present residence - live in new place on weekends and holidays - get the first hand feeling of what and how things are moving - In 3 months if you like the place and fits in your parameters buy something - else 30k is all that would be on stake.

rohit

Comment

I fully agree with your point regarding bank and spending my fire power.

The problem with G Faridabad is that every one is asking high premium and I do not have spare cash. All what i have is white. For SRS 2 BHK 50 lac also, premium around 10-12 lac + 20% and then bank loan for which emi would come near 32-35 k / month. ie 18 - 20 Lac cash up front which is hard to get.

I do like G faridabad more than Noida looking at the open spaces and less density with BPTP low rise surrounding it. (You should visit Noida 7x, extension & CR if you get any chance - I bet you would also hate it.)
      Exceptions in GR Faridabad SRS , Ansal I find it congested.

But the problem is I am not getting any new project launches in gr Faridabad except BPTP which is simillar to JP in delivering projects. I'm very much interested something like Pratham 2 BHK which does not put pressure in my pocket but in this case there is no transfers.

Also not sure about the appeciation. What you say - how much would be the price of RTM apartments like SRS (2 bhk - 50 lac) after 1 year. If I want to sell out and invest/end use into new project would I get enough premium.

As this is my first time I looking at those projects where if need arises I could move and stay (quality). If one gets materialized and I can manage things I may get more involved. The problem is this unpredictable RE market where everything is hyped and rates are being managed by investors and builders.

Comment

The problem with G Faridabad is that every one is asking high premium and I do not have spare cash. All what i have is white. For SRS 2 BHK 50 lac also, premium around 10-12 lac + 20% and then bank loan for which emi would come near 32-35 k / month. ie 18 - 20 Lac cash up front which is hard to get.

I do like G faridabad more than Noida looking at the open spaces and less density with BPTP low rise surrounding it. (You should visit Noida 7x, extension & CR if you get any chance - I bet you would also hate it.)

But the problem is I am not getting any new project launches in gr Faridabad except BPTP which is simillar to JP in delivering projects. I'm very much interested something like Pratham 2 BHK which does not put pressure in my pocket but in this case there is no transfers.

Also not sure about the appeciation. What you say - how much would be the price of RTM apartments like SRS (2 bhk - 50 lac) after 1 year. If I want to sell out and invest/end use into new project would I get enough premium.

As this is my first time I looking at those projects where if need arises I could move and stay (quality). If one gets materialized and I can manage things I may get more involved. The problem is this unpredictable RE market where everything is hyped and rates are being managed by investors and builders.
        srs 2 bhk 50L no way - it was around 32-35 when I last checked - try for all white deal - you will get it for sure - talk to the company directly if possible -

and new projects will be launched by diwali not now - time is ticking away - every meter of master road and every pillar of metro is pushing the prices further away -

Puri is good but its not ready to move - if you like you can wait till the possession is offered then buy something which is surely ready to move.

play no games with your finances - you guys are young and can take some physical strain but financial strain - no ways

one of my friend has shared an excel sheet in Revanta thread - try to find that - it has a formula for the appreciation of property and it has been tested and proved right in last 40 years.

rohit

Comment

Are you interested in RPS Savana...let me know, i want to sell my 3+1BHK ...send me PM.
          My booking price is 1825 rs. Area 1791.

Comment

Mike - I checked with one of the brokers around 10 days back and he said that the premium on pratham 2BHK is 6 lacs. When asked if the buyer can come to 5 lacs, he replied in 2 days that the buyer is not willing to sell below 6 lacs at all

Also, there is a transfer fee of about 1.2 lacs that needs to be paid by the buyer

Originally posted by miketest View Post
            Puri Pranayam is not worth investing anymore. Its worth living in. I recommend you to go for Puri Pratham (2 bhk), 32 lakhs total price + 4.5 lakhs premium. Minimum time to complete 2.5 to 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by xs2ashish View Post
              Mike - I checked with one of the brokers around 10 days back and he said that the premium on pratham 2BHK is 6 lacs. When asked if the buyer can come to 5 lacs, he replied in 2 days that the buyer is not willing to sell below 6 lacs at all

Also, there is a transfer fee of about 1.2 lacs that needs to be paid by the buyer

Did you say 6 L, my god, I was getting it for 4 L premium just 2 days back. I think prices are really on fire

Comment

dear All,
                looks like some members trying to create a hype here by using words like hot , on fire etc etc with respect to nehar par , or as some like to call it Greater faridabad. Just want to caution real investors and endusers who wanna put in their hard earned money that there is nothing like on fire in faridabad as far as flats in neharpar are concerned. Hardly hardly any deals are really being done which is what it deserves owing to no ground movement. Investors already stuck up and paid almost 60-80 % dues and what has been done so far is laying brick , cement structures ( can't vouch for quality and safety !) which must be worth less than 30% of what investors have paid so far. Now everybody waiting and watching for the next customer to pass on the baton and relieve themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by keshav View Post
                  dear All,
                  looks like some members trying to create a hype here by using words like hot , on fire etc etc with respect to nehar par , or as some like to call it Greater faridabad. Just want to caution real investors and endusers who wanna put in their hard earned money that there is nothing like on fire in faridabad as far as flats in neharpar are concerned. Hardly hardly any deals are really being done which is what it deserves owing to no ground movement. Investors already stuck up and paid almost 60-80 % dues and what has been done so far is laying brick , cement structures ( can't vouch for quality and safety !) which must be worth less than 30% of what investors have paid so far. Now everybody waiting and watching for the next customer to pass on the baton and relieve themselves.
                  Sir,

This is in reference to Puri pratham and other RTM or near RTM properties.Not sure if can be applied to very slow or stalled projects.
                  Yes, the prices are escalating at a fast pace.I have been trying to freeze a Puri Pratham 2 BHK with a premium of 2.5L since mid feb nd now its quoting 5-6L. I pulled out as it was beyond my budget.

Regards,
                  MTB
                  Great Demand and limited supply doesnt means that one will pay any price

Comment

Sir ,

You will get a 3+1 Bhk in SRS for 50 Lacs.2 bhk even at lower floors shall be 34 max.

Regards,
                    MTB
                    Great Demand and limited supply doesnt means that one will pay any price

Comment

Originally posted by keshav View Post
                      dear All,
                      Hi Keshav
                      There may not be fire in the real estate market of Gr Faridabad. But, it isn't doing bad as well. I'm an enduser, residing in Omaxe for past 3 months. Have seen the price rising by 5-6 lacs in past 6-7 months. Dealers have been sending messages everyday to sell my flat. 3 BHK in Omaxe is coming at a premium of 25 Lacs.

Ofcourse there was no ground movement 2 year back, but now when SRS, Omaxe, Grandura have given possession, Princess park, Pranayam and Ozone have applied for CC, there is definitely some movement.

Regarding the construction quality, go anywhere in city with flats constructed by private builders, the case would be same. I hear similar complaint on quality from people who live in Belvedre Apartments, DLF City II, that is selling for more than 1.5 crores. Even the worst built quality apartments in Dwarka are selling for 1 crores.

I think we are overexpecting in terms of quality if compared with the cost being paid. This is the cheapest investment available in the NCR region where one can get all the amenities starting from Club, Gym, Parking etc.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X