Hi
Greetings

I have come to know through some reliable sources that some land, about 138 acres, included in "sec 77, Neharpar, Faridabad" is involved in legal proceedings in High Court of Delhi. The issue is pertaining to Cheating by DD group. The matter was reported to EOW (Economic Offences Wing) and it was found that BPTP/Group company, bought the land (or part) from DD Group ( DD Motors Delhi). Please confirm this information and proceed accordingly.

Please use your own jurisprudence while dealing with any builder selling projects in sector 77 Faridabad and do not invest without thinking twice..

Cheers
Read more
Reply
318 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    I have come to know through some reliable sources that some land, about 138 acres, included in "sec 77, Neharpar, Faridabad" is involved in legal proceedings in High Court of Delhi. The issue is pertaining to Cheating by DD group. The matter was reported to EOW (Economic Offences Wing) and it was found that BPTP/Group company, bought the land (or part) from DD Group ( DD Motors Delhi). Please confirm this information and proceed accordingly.

    Please use your own jurisprudence while dealing with any builder selling projects in sector 77 Faridabad and do not invest without thinking twice..

    Cheers

    hey mate -- bptp own Gr Faridabad so, nothing unusual about few small litigation here and there -- please come up with specific project - do you know bptp also owns land in Noida ? and that noida land is in limbo like all other developers -- well come up with specific project name which is litigated .

    rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Too much mess. No clarity about builders as well as future of Nehar par.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    hey mate -- bptp own Gr Faridabad so, nothing unusual about few small litigation here and there -- please come up with specific project - do you know bptp also owns land in Noida ? and that noida land is in limbo like all other developers -- well come up with

    Hispecific project name which is litigated .

    rohit

    Greetings

    Yes Noida is the holy grail of all troubles not only for BPTP but many other builders is a universal fact. Matters have taken rounds in The High and Supreme Courts of the country, in the case of Noida, is public knowledge.. Whats new in that?? Do you know more than whats publically know, then please share. Will be delighted to understand the possible ramifications and BPTPs involvement.

    Do you know Sanjay/Reena Gambhir?? I think he is from DD and behind bars in judicial custody, not sure but.. Probably he has better knowledge about the specific BPTP project, at least better than me.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Too much mess. No clarity about builders as well as future of Nehar par.


    Hi
    Greetings

    Cookie ji, Mr Bhupinder Singh Hooda, son of ex freedom fighter and Chief Minister of Haryana has assured members of Greater Faridabad Welfare Association that he will personally insure that no builder from greater Faridabad is able to cheat the public and Govt.

    Already Cheaters like Mittals of the Triveni group.. Fiascos like Pal group (selling without Licences),, DD group (some family members, now behind bars under judicial custody and multiple bail pleas rejected) have already brought shame to administration and the current ruling junta for lack of action/justice.

    Its very important to earn faith of honest middle class salary earners, many being government employees and professionals. These have been denied basic constitutional right of housing due to some stupid builders and is a serious matter. Administration and elected members cannot ignore the problem for long.

    Hope good sense prevails.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Too much mess. No clarity about builders as well as future of Nehar par.


    Hi
    Greetings

    I am trying to get some facts about the recent Hon High court orders and reports of the Economic Offences Wing submitted to the Hon High Courts with regards to Sector 77 misappropriation and cheating.

    That would make it more clear perhaps for a few, in understanding the gravity of the situation.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    I am trying to get some facts about the recent Hon High court orders and reports of the Economic Offences Wing submitted to the Hon High Courts with regards to Sector 77 misappropriation and cheating.

    That would make it more clear perhaps for a few, in understanding the gravity of the situation.

    Cheers

    I believe that must be related to land which BPTP acquired from DD Motors and this litigation might be again the old one but probably has come to haunt BPTP...
    Still, KLJ must be a safe bet in Sector-77 though KLJ was also relying on BPTP for sector development so far...
    CommentQuote
  • Check your PM

    Originally Posted by vkbans
    I believe that must be related to land which BPTP acquired from DD Motors and this litigation might be again the old one but probably has come to haunt BPTP...
    Still, KLJ must be a safe bet in Sector-77 though KLJ was also relying on BPTP for sector development so far...


    Hi
    Greetings

    Check your PM bro.. I can understand that those invested may not have the courage to accept facts. This is human nature and entirely not their fault but the fault of unethical builders like BPTP and DD. I am bringing to you some recent facts, which highlight the covert nexus working to the detrimental of genuine and honest endusers and investors. You will surely be able to guage the extent of the problem with this PM.

    Hope that helps you and sending to you in particular, as I believe you are invested in sector 77 with KLJ, which is not involved in any way..

    BPTP developments may or may not get affected in that sector depends on how you interpret the information being sent to you.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Check your PM bro.. I can understand that those invested may not have the courage to accept facts. This is human nature and entirely not their fault but the fault of unethical builders like BPTP and DD. I am bringing to you some recent facts, which highlight the covert nexus working to the detrimental of genuine and honest endusers and investors. You will surely be able to guage the extent of the problem with this PM.

    Hope that helps you and sending to you in particular, as I believe you are invested in sector 77 with KLJ, which is not involved in any way..

    BPTP developments may or may not get affected in that sector depends on how you interpret the information being sent to you.

    Cheers


    BPTP has only two projects in sector 77, Parkland Pride and realloted Park Elite floors. I don't know gravity of situation but as far as I know they got the liecence for developing township. Anyway, as per some information construction has already been begin for both projects. Also KLJ Platinum is launching the new project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    BPTP has only two projects in sector 77, Parkland Pride and realloted Park Elite floors. I don't know gravity of situation but as far as I know they got the liecence for developing township. Anyway, as per some information construction has already been begin for both projects. Also KLJ Platinum is launching the new project.


    Hi
    Greetings

    yes the licenses can be found on DTCP website.
    450 LC-979A 2007, 3-9 02/01/2007 Cadillac Buildwell Pvt. Ltd, GH, 41.53 Acres; FARIDABAD-77

    573, LC-839A; 2007 267; 03/12/2007 Countrywide Promoters Pvt. Ltd; GH 13.19 Acres FARIDABAD-77

    757; LC-1152A; 2008 157; 08/08/2008; Cadillac Buildwell Pvt. Ltd GH; 8.8Acres; FARIDABAD-77

    930; LC-890A; 2010 30; 01/04/2010; D D Township Plotted; 102.89 Acres
    FARIDABAD-77

    Hopefully, you can make out which one is for which builder. The DD licence, possibly bought out by BPTP, is the one in question and matter in court.

    2 or possibly 3 people from the owner of dd group are in judicial custody and possibly one or may be two.. I am not sure... have been declared proclaimed offender. Not sure if they are related to this licence or not but are definitely from the dd group Gambhir Family.. This is news as of March 12


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    yes the licenses can be found on DTCP website.
    450 LC-979A 2007, 3-9 02/01/2007 Cadillac Buildwell Pvt. Ltd, GH, 41.53 Acres; FARIDABAD-77

    573, LC-839A; 2007 267; 03/12/2007 Countrywide Promoters Pvt. Ltd; GH 13.19 Acres FARIDABAD-77

    757; LC-1152A; 2008 157; 08/08/2008; Cadillac Buildwell Pvt. Ltd GH; 8.8Acres; FARIDABAD-77

    930; LC-890A; 2010 30; 01/04/2010; D D Township Plotted; 102.89 Acres
    FARIDABAD-77

    Hopefully, you can make out which one is for which builder. The DD licence, possibly bought out by BPTP, is the one in question and matter in court.

    2 or possibly 3 people from the owner of dd group are in judicial custody and possibly one or may be two.. I am not sure... have been declared proclaimed offender. Not sure if they are related to this licence or not but are definitely from the dd group Gambhir Family.. This is news as of March 12


    Cheers


    Please check the below link that may help to identify the related project but so far no stay has been granted by HC for BPTP projects since whoever bought the plot from DD group doesn't have any proof that they were going to allotted in sector 77 hence some benefit of doubt works in favor of BPTP projects.

    Post Your Comments on Blogs, Feedback and Query
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Please check the below link that may help to identify the related project but so far no stay has been granted by HC for BPTP projects since whoever bought the plot from DD group doesn't have any proof that they were going to allotted in sector 77 hence some benefit of doubt works in favor of BPTP projects.

    Post Your Comments on Blogs, Feedback and Query


    Reproducing the text from above link
    hello sir , huda has given a loi to a 105 acre plotted development in sector 78 , is that true have any clue about that .

    Reply: Sorry no idea so far. the only developer who had such a land bank in sec 78 was triveni. That looks unlikely. In sec 77 DD motors got LOI which they sold off to BPTP and that is the land where BPTP reportedly bought BPTP Pride. There are reports of a township LOI in sec 70 for ferrous developer. Maybe you have got the sector wrong.


    Hi
    Greetings

    The above text is nowhere indicative that the applicants of dd were NOT to be allotted plots in sector 77.

    Again.. matter is subjudice and legalities may be involving the said licences. Considerable investigations might have gone into the aspects of the case by authorities before they would have rejected the bail pleas... multiple times.

    As you would be aware,
    No builder is allowed to sell residential projects without approvals or licences and if a builder has any license onus is on builder to prove so else they violate the Urban Act for selling without licence and approvals.

    In case a license is established and proven that was sold to another for gains leaving the applicants high and dry.. that is the entire case.. hope you agree that this is cheating and fraud..

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Reproducing the text from above link
    hello sir , huda has given a loi to a 105 acre plotted development in sector 78 , is that true have any clue about that .

    Reply: Sorry no idea so far. the only developer who had such a land bank in sec 78 was triveni. That looks unlikely. In sec 77 DD motors got LOI which they sold off to BPTP and that is the land where BPTP reportedly bought BPTP Pride. There are reports of a township LOI in sec 70 for ferrous developer. Maybe you have got the sector wrong.


    Hi
    Greetings

    The above text is nowhere indicative that the applicants of dd were NOT to be allotted plots in sector 77.

    Again.. matter is subjudice and legalities may be involving the said licences. Considerable investigations might have gone into the aspects of the case by authorities before they would have rejected the bail pleas... multiple times.

    As you would be aware,
    No builder is allowed to sell residential projects without approvals or licences and if a builder has any license onus is on builder to prove so else they violate the Urban Act for selling without licence and approvals.

    In case a license is established and proven that was sold to another for gains leaving the applicants high and dry.. that is the entire case.. hope you agree that this is cheating and fraud..

    Cheers


    Yes I do agree, however I don't have information that allotment has been taken place for Parkland Pride or not. Park elite floors has already been re-allotted in somewhere PE block sector 77.

    This is due to all the malpractice by the builders and keeping innocent investors in dark. Anyway, for sake of end users it would be better to bring the all possible information on board.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Yes I do agree, however I don't have information that allotment has been taken place for Parkland Pride or not. Park elite floors has already been re-allotted in somewhere PE block sector 77.

    This is due to all the malpractice by the builders and keeping innocent investors in dark. Anyway, for sake of end users it would be better to bring the all possible information on board.


    I got some information that DD motors land was acquired by Helix due to default in credits by their Indian partner DD motors and later on sell this land to BPTP.


    However, the case was filed against DD group by investors in criminal court and not in civil court, hence may be so far specific land location does not caught in litigation. Also there are some information that in BBA of DD motors promising that they shall allot the plot in some futuresitic project including Faridabad but didn't mention any particular place where they were supposed going to provide.

    Anyway, whoever involved may check the authenticity of information by their own research before taking any final call.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    I got some information that DD motors land was acquired by Helix due to default in credits by their Indian partner DD motors and later on sell this land to BPTP.


    However, the case was filed against DD group by investors in criminal court and not in civil court, hence may be so far specific land location does not caught in litigation. Also there are some information that in BBA of DD motors promising that they shall allot the plot in some futuresitic project including Faridabad but didn't mention any particular place where they were supposed going to provide.

    Anyway, whoever involved may check the authenticity of information by their own research before taking any final call.


    hi
    Greetings

    It would be a good idea to meet some litigants/lawyers fighting against the DD group to find the latest.

    Just wondering if the phrase "futuristic project" used to fool people can work with the courts as well?? May be the court will ask- "which Futuristic Project, Which land, which license and other pertinent questions. The matter is sub judice and ultimate wisdom lies with the courts, who have issued orders of "Proclaimed Offender", i think on some member of the Gambhir family and rejected (repeated) bail pleas for those under Judicial custody.

    What is your guess on the probability that the the litigants may not be using the findings of the criminal proceedings to pursue a civil case against DD group who sold the License and land?? What will stop them from doing so??

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • what are we trying to prove using this thread ? that parkland pride is in trouble ? it is not - everything is clear with that project - and it is one of the best low rise project with every unit facing the greens - ultra low density - people trying to find faults where there is none is only misleading and has ultiror motives

    rohit
    CommentQuote