360 | Posts
62214 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPTP Parklands Pride in Sector 77 Greater Faridabad

Hi
    Greetings

I have come to know through some reliable sources that some land, about 138 acres, included in "sec 77, Neharpar, Faridabad" is involved in legal proceedings in High Court of Delhi. The issue is pertaining to Cheating by DD group. The matter was reported to EOW (Economic Offences Wing) and it was found that BPTP/Group company, bought the land (or part) from DD Group ( DD Motors Delhi). Please confirm this information and proceed accordingly.

Please use your own jurisprudence while dealing with any builder selling projects in sector 77 Faridabad and do not invest without thinking twice..

Cheers
    Last edited April 2 2012, 01:40 AM.

Re : BPTP Parklands Pride in Sector 77 Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

I have come to know through some reliable sources that some land, about 138 acres, included in "sec 77, Neharpar, Faridabad" is involved in legal proceedings in High Court of Delhi. The issue is pertaining to Cheating by DD group. The matter was reported to EOW (Economic Offences Wing) and it was found that BPTP/Group company, bought the land (or part) from DD Group ( DD Motors Delhi). Please confirm this information and proceed accordingly.

Please use your own jurisprudence while dealing with any builder selling projects in sector 77 Faridabad and do not invest without thinking twice..

Cheers
    hey mate -- bptp own Gr Faridabad so, nothing unusual about few small litigation here and there -- please come up with specific project - do you know bptp also owns land in Noida ? and that noida land is in limbo like all other developers -- well come up with specific project name which is litigated .

rohit

Comment

Too much mess. No clarity about builders as well as future of Nehar par.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
        hey mate -- bptp own Gr Faridabad so, nothing unusual about few small litigation here and there -- please come up with specific project - do you know bptp also owns land in Noida ? and that noida land is in limbo like all other developers -- well come up with

Hispecific project name which is litigated .

rohit
        Greetings

Yes Noida is the holy grail of all troubles not only for BPTP but many other builders is a universal fact. Matters have taken rounds in The High and Supreme Courts of the country, in the case of Noida, is public knowledge.. Whats new in that?? Do you know more than whats publically know, then please share. Will be delighted to understand the possible ramifications and BPTPs involvement.

Do you know Sanjay/Reena Gambhir?? I think he is from DD and behind bars in judicial custody, not sure but.. Probably he has better knowledge about the specific BPTP project, at least better than me.

Cheers
        Last edited April 2 2012, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
          Hi
          Greetings

Cookie ji, Mr Bhupinder Singh Hooda, son of ex freedom fighter and Chief Minister of Haryana has assured members of Greater Faridabad Welfare Association that he will personally insure that no builder from greater Faridabad is able to cheat the public and Govt.

Already Cheaters like Mittals of the Triveni group.. Fiascos like Pal group (selling without Licences),, DD group (some family members, now behind bars under judicial custody and multiple bail pleas rejected) have already brought shame to administration and the current ruling junta for lack of action/justice.

Its very important to earn faith of honest middle class salary earners, many being government employees and professionals. These have been denied basic constitutional right of housing due to some stupid builders and is a serious matter. Administration and elected members cannot ignore the problem for long.

Hope good sense prevails.

Cheers
          Last edited April 2 2012, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            Hi
            Greetings

I am trying to get some facts about the recent Hon High court orders and reports of the Economic Offences Wing submitted to the Hon High Courts with regards to Sector 77 misappropriation and cheating.

That would make it more clear perhaps for a few, in understanding the gravity of the situation.

Cheers
            Last edited April 2 2012, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Hi
              Greetings

I am trying to get some facts about the recent Hon High court orders and reports of the Economic Offences Wing submitted to the Hon High Courts with regards to Sector 77 misappropriation and cheating.

That would make it more clear perhaps for a few, in understanding the gravity of the situation.

Cheers
              I believe that must be related to land which BPTP acquired from DD Motors and this litigation might be again the old one but probably has come to haunt BPTP...
              Still, KLJ must be a safe bet in Sector-77 though KLJ was also relying on BPTP for sector development so far...

Comment

Check your PM

Originally posted by vkbans View Post
                I believe that must be related to land which BPTP acquired from DD Motors and this litigation might be again the old one but probably has come to haunt BPTP...
                Still, KLJ must be a safe bet in Sector-77 though KLJ was also relying on BPTP for sector development so far...
                Hi
                Greetings

Check your PM bro.. I can understand that those invested may not have the courage to accept facts. This is human nature and entirely not their fault but the fault of unethical builders like BPTP and DD. I am bringing to you some recent facts, which highlight the covert nexus working to the detrimental of genuine and honest endusers and investors. You will surely be able to guage the extent of the problem with this PM.

Hope that helps you and sending to you in particular, as I believe you are invested in sector 77 with KLJ, which is not involved in any way..

BPTP developments may or may not get affected in that sector depends on how you interpret the information being sent to you.

Cheers

Comment

Hi
                  Greetings

Check your PM bro.. I can understand that those invested may not have the courage to accept facts. This is human nature and entirely not their fault but the fault of unethical builders like BPTP and DD. I am bringing to you some recent facts, which highlight the covert nexus working to the detrimental of genuine and honest endusers and investors. You will surely be able to guage the extent of the problem with this PM.

Hope that helps you and sending to you in particular, as I believe you are invested in sector 77 with KLJ, which is not involved in any way..

BPTP developments may or may not get affected in that sector depends on how you interpret the information being sent to you.

Cheers
                  BPTP has only two projects in sector 77, Parkland Pride and realloted Park Elite floors. I don't know gravity of situation but as far as I know they got the liecence for developing township. Anyway, as per some information construction has already been begin for both projects. Also KLJ Platinum is launching the new project.
                  Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
                    BPTP has only two projects in sector 77, Parkland Pride and realloted Park Elite floors. I don't know gravity of situation but as far as I know they got the liecence for developing township. Anyway, as per some information construction has already been begin for both projects. Also KLJ Platinum is launching the new project.
                    Hi
                    Greetings

yes the licenses can be found on DTCP website.
                    450 LC-979A 2007, 3-9 02/01/2007 Cadillac Buildwell Pvt. Ltd, GH, 41.53 Acres; FARIDABAD-77

573, LC-839A; 2007 267; 03/12/2007 Countrywide Promoters Pvt. Ltd; GH 13.19 Acres FARIDABAD-77

757; LC-1152A; 2008 157; 08/08/2008; Cadillac Buildwell Pvt. Ltd GH; 8.8Acres; FARIDABAD-77

930; LC-890A; 2010 30; 01/04/2010; D D Township Plotted; 102.89 Acres
                    FARIDABAD-77

Hopefully, you can make out which one is for which builder. The DD licence, possibly bought out by BPTP, is the one in question and matter in court.

2 or possibly 3 people from the owner of dd group are in judicial custody and possibly one or may be two.. I am not sure... have been declared proclaimed offender. Not sure if they are related to this licence or not but are definitely from the dd group Gambhir Family.. This is news as of March 12

Cheers
                    Last edited April 3 2012, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X