Last updated: February 12 2021
361 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP Parklands Pride in Sector 77 Greater Faridabad

Hi
    Greetings
    Anyone following up on this case filled against BPTP Parkland PRIDE by Govt of Haryana??

CM No.748-CI of 2014 and
    RFA No.349 of 2014
    State of Haryana and another Vs. M/s BPTP Parklands Pride Ltd. and
    others
    Present: Mr. D.D. Gupta, Addl. A.G, Haryana
    RFA No. 349 of 2014
    Learned counsel for the respondents in RFA No.257 of 2014 states
    that RFA Nos.5463, 5465 and 6204 of 2013 filed by the land owners
    relating to the same notifications stand already admitted.
    Admitted.
    To be heard along with RFA No.5463 of 2013.
    CM No.748-CI-2014
    No one has put in appearance on behalf of respondents No.1 and 2
    despite service.
    List on 1.12.2014 for arguments on stay application.
    29.09.2014 (B.S. WALIA)
    Monika JUDGE
    http://phhc.gov.in:8080/pdf/io/CM_74...ERIM_ORDER.pdf

Cheers

Comment

Hi All,
      Any update on construction start?..One of my friend visited sector 77 said no movement, do anyone has any news/update

Comment

Hi guys any further information on this deserted project or sector

Comment

Use stairs and remain healthy (OLD SAYINGS ARE FOR SAFETY & WELLBEING OF ALL)

Comment

Sir Hem Singh Ji,
            BPTP Parklands Pride ki baat ho rahi hai, Baba Ramdev ki nahi?
            Does anyone have any update?

Comment

I don't know how factual it is, the information came to me that BPTP won out of the cases filled by CPI/Investment bank. But severe cash crunches are also on book which may lead to delayed the all projects across Delhi/NCR region.

Hence, wait for some more time till the dust settle otherwise its always advisable to opt to legal action.
              Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
                I don't know how factual it is, the information came to me that BPTP won out of the cases filled by CPI/Investment bank. But severe cash crunches are also on book which may lead to delayed the all projects across Delhi/NCR region.

Hence, wait for some more time till the dust settle otherwise its always advisable to opt to legal action.
                A small incident which happened to my friend while taking possession from another builder.
                When he asked for the penalty of delayed possession the builder pulled the papers back and said.

Sir ji wo to aap court se le lena, hamare paas 4 lawyers khaali baithe hain unko kuch kaam mil jaayega.

And guess what would have happened?

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                  A small incident which happened to my friend while taking possession from another builder.
                  When he asked for the penalty of delayed possession the builder pulled the papers back and said.

Sir ji wo to aap court se le lena, hamare paas 4 lawyers khaali baithe hain unko kuch kaam mil jaayega.

And guess what would have happened?

Its not alone incident even I knew few persons those were threaten by builder for consequences if the they opted for legal action. There are always pros and cons for legal recourse but one must keep in mind that if lawyers are sitting idle than despite that what happened if court push for penalty to builder. Will lawyer payback it from remuneration they gets from builder, There are number of incidents where builders are ordered to pay penalty normally @18% pa for actual amount paid by investor and wherever court felts it may enhanced.

I felt what reply your friend got is nothing more than empty threat, once he move further than same builder came to his house and ask for settlement. So don't afraid and go ahead, always court is their for your help and securing rights.

But its always better to make a group than proceed.
                  Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
                    Its not alone incident even I knew few persons those were threaten by builder for consequences if the they opted for legal action. There are always pros and cons for legal recourse but one must keep in mind that if lawyers are sitting idle than despite that what happened if court push for penalty to builder. Will lawyer payback it from remuneration they gets from builder, There are number of incidents where builders are ordered to pay penalty normally @18% pa for actual amount paid by investor and wherever court felts it may enhanced.

I felt what reply your friend got is nothing more than empty threat, once he move further than same builder came to his house and ask for settlement. So don't afraid and go ahead, always court is their for your help and securing rights.

But its always better to make a group than proceed.
                    Unfortunately he is still fighting the case and his property is held up in limbo.

I am strictly against legal action any builder on individual level

Comment

Thanks Rohit your suggestion seems reasonable and even Umesh Prabhakar has shared similar suggestion but honestly i dont see that we have/had any group which track the progress of BPTP PRIDE project as we never be able to get our homes unless we make a noise..dont know if
                      anyone on this group has invested their money for end use...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X