BPTP Parklands Pride in Sector 77 Greater Faridabad

Last updated: February 12 2021
361 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP Parklands Pride in Sector 77 Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by kaho2apoorv View Post
    Thanks Rohit your suggestion seems reasonable and even Umesh Prabhakar has shared similar suggestion but honestly i dont see that we have/had any group which track the progress of BPTP PRIDE project as we never be able to get our homes unless we make a noise..dont know if
    anyone on this group has invested their money for end use...
    You are welcome,
    The group of buyers in naharpar properties are highly unconnected and most of them are unaware of IREF.
    Those who are trying to create awareness get bullied by the lobby of other hyped regions and thus get frustrated and stop posting.
    I am trying to do whatever I can to get people together and every bit of help counts.
    Send me a pm with your whatsapp no so we can start / merge with the existing group of buyers of naharpar properties.

Rohit

Comment

Dear Seniors,
      Any idea on progress fro PB block. I am getting very generic responses that all the bloacks would be getting possession at same tim, so they are busy in bringing all blocks at par of construction.No demand has been made since last 27 months. What is your guess of possession date

Comment

Also I believe, now the thread name can be changed with removal of DD reference, not sure who can do it

Comment

Absolutely agree the name of group has to be changed to Parkland pride progress or status group

Comment

Hi all we have formed a WhatsApp group together fight with builder and get our homes please let me know if u are buyer of this project so that we can add u

Comment

• umeshkaul
              umeshkaul commented
              Editing a comment
              Can you please let me know if the whatsapp group is active for BPTP Parkland Pride Project. I would like to join it. Thanks Umesh

Can we request to admin to change the subject to parkland pride progress rather then DD city as it's no more DD

Comment

This Public Notice has been published in today's Times of India, New Delhi edition.
              Attached Files

Comment

best way to delay the matter get it under litigation

Comment

How it can make any difference of ordering maintaining status quo when the situation is standstill in all BPTP projects from many years. I felt this order is useless, DTCP to have a difference of opinion and rather issue notices how did you maintained status quo before the order served.....Funny Builder and Funny order.....

जंत्र मंत्र सब झूठ है, मति भरमो जग कोय ।
                  सार शब्द जाने बिना, कागा हंस न होय ।।
                  Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Hi All
                    With our efforts to unite as parkland pride owners association we have met top officials of bptp twice in last one week and had good outcomes specially on malicious intent of dd city and construction start dates which would begin in next 3months for delivery before next year end

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X