• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlessU
    started a topic BPTP Parklands Pride in Sector 77 Greater Faridabad

BPTP Parklands Pride in Sector 77 Greater Faridabad

Hi
    Greetings

I have come to know through some reliable sources that some land, about 138 acres, included in "sec 77, Neharpar, Faridabad" is involved in legal proceedings in High Court of Delhi. The issue is pertaining to Cheating by DD group. The matter was reported to EOW (Economic Offences Wing) and it was found that BPTP/Group company, bought the land (or part) from DD Group ( DD Motors Delhi). Please confirm this information and proceed accordingly.

Please use your own jurisprudence while dealing with any builder selling projects in sector 77 Faridabad and do not invest without thinking twice..

Cheers
    Last edited April 2 2012, 01:40 AM.

• deepan4195
    replied
    How's the lifestyle at this place, construction quality and ease of living?
    Last edited February 12 2021, 12:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 19lali
    replied
    Sir, i have also heard the same and at present they are not spending even a penny on roads and street light...i have emailed them thrice but they are not even bothering to reply.

Leave a comment:

• sumit28june
    replied
    Hi everyone,

I have just bought a resale property which is currently on name of owner who would transfer it on my name once agreed amount of flat is paid in total by the time of transfer where seller will clear all dues and give NOC from BPTP to me at time of transfer.

And BPTP will give acknowledgement of transfer. Dealer informed me that it take upto 2 weeks for BPTP office to complete transfer process and to give the buyer the transfer deed on buyer's name. Can someone confirm if this is true?

After that for registry, the stamp duty amount needs to be paid to some SBI account mentioned in builder floor agreement and then BPTP's lawyer itself will get the registry done on a particular date where i will have to be present aswell ofcourse.

Is this the usual process of registry for a resale property which is transfer case?

What about conveyance deed ?

Leave a comment:

• Himzoo
    commented on 's reply
    I was searching for a plot in greater faridabad.. was told that PF block plots are available under transfer case..there is heaps of ambiguity with respect for bptp 77-78 plots,,have pulled myself out as on day

• ssp142000
    replied
    did anyone get possession of plot in bptp PF block, sector 78

Leave a comment:

• rohit_warren
    replied
    Originally posted by yogesh98712
    means you are eligible for about 10000 per month or 120000 per year that means about 5 lac for these 4 years
    Provided there is not even one delayed payment. If there is one day delay in any payment the late payment would not be paid by the builder that is also in the agreement.
    Last edited June 13 2017, 01:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pvvs.n
    replied
    Is it mandatory, since it's written in contract that if project will be delayed then builder will compensate by giving 10 Rs per square feet per month as per your carpet area.

Leave a comment:

• kaho2apoorv
    replied
    Continue
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• kaho2apoorv
    replied
    Great going at site
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X