BPTP plot sell

Last updated: September 17 2012
19 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : BPTP plot sell

Originally posted by Twister View Post
    Too bad..I wasn't aware of this fact..neither did my broker told me..

Anyway is there any way to expedite the registry process..Now my worry is get this done fast and sell it...

P.S. I am selling this for personal reasons.I am still bullish about this area,and think it could give good returns if you could hold it.

Unfortunately for you, the Turnaround will not be quick as the Plots have not seen much activity yet. Brokers and Financers have formed a Nexus in these plots and rarely does a seller meet an actual Buyer.

Try putting your Ad on and 99 acres. Try putting a Message that looks from a Genuine Seller coz many Brokers are also selling under Owner Heading
    Last edited May 4 2012, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Too bad..I wasn't aware of this fact..neither did my broker told me..

Anyway is there any way to expedite the registry process..Now my worry is get this done fast and sell it...

P.S. I am selling this for personal reasons.I am still bullish about this area,and think it could give good returns if you could hold it.
      Hi
      Greetings

Join GFWA myfaridabad.in who are instrumental in bringing all builder related issues to the fore. BPTP has one of the most tattered reputation wrt customer and ethical issues. You may not know what they might be having hidden as a surprise to rip you off your hard earned money..

Check compilation of Frauds, cheatings, unethical practices of NCR "COWBOY" builders on the sheet "Homes from Hell" on the excel https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...VJ0c0xYdHhvdnc

There is not structured resale market as there are more than 5000 plots in the market in different phases and if things continue at current state of dereliction of Parklands by BPTP, it might take more than 5 years for the first house to be built in the township. It appears that BPTP is under some financial crisis as they have over expanded in gurgoan and dwarka expressway. Dwarka expressway has already missed its first target of March 12 and it is guaranteed that it will miss its next target of OCT 12 given the current status of litigations and non development.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by prabhjeetran View Post
        Unfortunately for you, the Turnaround will not be quick as the Plots have not seen much activity yet. Brokers and Financers have formed a Nexus in these plots and rarely does a seller meet an actual Buyer.

Try putting your Ad on and 99 acres. Try putting a Message that looks from a Genuine Seller coz many Brokers are also selling under Owner Heading
        Yeah..you might be correct,even i felt the same,,everytime i had a meeting with broker for selling ,broker said that there is a genuine buyer available,but in the meeting turns out to be a financer.

But the silver lining is the plot prices have appreciated in past 2-3 years,hope they will continue to do so..

Comment

Yeah..you might be correct,even i felt the same,,everytime i had a meeting with broker for selling ,broker said that there is a genuine buyer available,but in the meeting turns out to be a financer.

But the silver lining is the plot prices have appreciated in past 2-3 years,hope they will continue to do so..
          Hi
          Greetings

Yes currently prices have moved upwards by about 20-30% for different phases, location and buyer preferences.

The rates have gone up from 7500 to about 35000 for a few ph 1 plots launched in 2005-6. Add to this enchancement of EDC (Rs 2500-1000=1500 psy appx), Unethical and illegal charges of STP and Electrification of Rs 1000psy~ + Loss of interest + Increase in EMI+ increase in Rental+ loss of opportunity.
          Total about 8000-12000psy depending on individual objective, risk appetite, growth in other asset classes etc.

So, yes the investment in plot has probably out-shined against 80% of BPTP Projects, where people have actually lost or made no money on an opportunity cost basis.

Point here is that this appreciation in value as well as credibility for BPTP could have been far better, had they concluded the possessions and Internal infra on time. Most were sold the township as self contained but builder has played the bogey of govt laxity to divert funds elsewhere.

Plot prices and likewise villa and floor prices could have been at least 100% of what they are today..

What a waste!!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by gghai77 View Post
            Dear Miketest

Please put some light also on Sec 70 Ansal Royal Heritage. It seems like it is selling like hot cakes. Every time i call the broker, they dont have lower floors available. 2 BHK and 2 + Study are sold out in PHase II as well.

I have invested in this project @2425 3 BHK 1485 Sq feet. What is ur gut feel about this project given if we hold it for another 3 years and how is the developed Pivotal Infra...as a company!
            Friend, every projects has its positives and negatives. Ansal is probably one of the better builders in the area. Layout looks great. 1 acre club is something unique. Right on 75 meters periphery Road.

Location is the downside. Its at the farther edge of the region.

Comment

Twister : Have you sold your plot? What rate are you being offered in the market?

Comment

Originally posted by unreal View Post
                Twister : Have you sold your plot? What rate are you being offered in the market?
                Hi
                Greetings

Check "99 ka pher" or "Jadu Ki eent"

get broker nos and check with 3-4 brokers for rates. Plenty of supply in all sectors of Neharpar..

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  Hi
                  Greetings

Check "99 ka pher" or "Jadu Ki eent"

get broker nos and check with 3-4 brokers for rates. Plenty of supply in all sectors of Neharpar..

Cheers
                  I know these sites & also know brokers rate. But after reading this blog Typical Faridabad Property Broker Strategies I want to know the difference between what brokers quote to buyers & what sellers get.

Comment

Originally posted by unreal View Post
                    I know these sites & also know brokers rate. But after reading this blog Typical Faridabad Property Broker Strategies I want to know the difference between what brokers quote to buyers & what sellers get.
                    Hi
                    Greetings

Yes there is no fixed rate and one gets to hear many stories. One has to be extra cautious while dealing as many plots are owned by investors/brokers.
                    Same is true for Villas and floors.

Cheers

Comment

hi
                      Greetings

Please continue discussion on related thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...ridabad?t=4657

Current thread being closed

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X