SRS Residency Vs. Omaxe heights

Last updated: February 22 2013
132 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : SRS Residency Vs. Omaxe heights

Never go for omaxe height

Omaxe height is a extremely dangerous project.

1. Construction quality is very bad. Check with peoples who are actually living there.
    2. you can never go in park because high tension lines just above the park which is very risky. Casualty can be happen any time. Please remain safe.

3. High tension line is also at entrance of society. Please take care.

I have no idea about SRS so no comment about this society.

Comment

Originally posted by kapilra View Post
      Omaxe height is a extremely dangerous project.

1. Construction quality is very bad. Check with peoples who are actually living there.
      2. you can never go in park because high tension lines just above the park which is very risky. Casualty can be happen any time. Please remain safe.

3. High tension line is also at entrance of society. Please take care.

I have no idea about SRS so no comment about this society.
      Dear Friend,

First of all welcome to the forum. Let us discuss your points here.

1) I am getting a flat ready in there and yes you are right, there are construction issues inside my flat that concerned me a little but they are not life threatening or too bothering at all. Things like inconsistent spacing around window frames, doors and almirahs are there but the beams look solid.

2) I did not notice high tension lines over the park. I will take a look tomorrow and update. If any other member has noticed it, let us know.

3) Same as above.

Comment

Dear Miketest ji

Wikimapia give you a good picture.

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Comment

Originally posted by yehdhandahai View Post
          Dear Miketest ji

Wikimapia give you a good picture.

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
          Yup thanks but its just a hoax to demoralize people to not to buy Omaxe Heights etc. From scientific point of view - Earth's own static EMF at any given point is 50 µT while the EMF directly below a high tension wire at a considerable distance is 5 to 10 µT depending on the current flowing though it which is less than what an electric razor produces when its touching your skin (around 65-70µT). So if we can survive earth's 50 µT and electric razor's 70µT, then 5 to 10 µT is nothing.

Comment

miketest: Suppose you get a house under the high tension wires for free, will you be comfortable living in there?
            I have seen many sparks happening in these lines which scares me. But yeah anything can happen any time anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by aksingh79 View Post
              miketest: Suppose you get a house under the high tension wires for free, will you be comfortable living in there?
              I have seen many sparks happening in these lines which scares me. But yeah anything can happen any time anywhere.
              I invite you to one of the unauthorised colony of South delhi - Jawahar park, devli just besides khanpur bus depot.

you will be surprised to see how people are living UNDER the high tension wire - I was too surprised when I first saw but when I spoke to them they said the kind of security devices are implemented by the elect companies that if there is a breakage of wire anywhere - the elect current supply stops that moment - just recall the mcb in your house -

its the perception that living near to a high tension wire is a problem - have you ever heard anyone getting electrocuted in a train ???? the overhead wire is 25k volts but the safety devices at grid ensures once there is any breakage in flow - the supply stops

rohit

Comment

Rohit, ur logic is correct, but if I have to buy a house for my own use, and If I have an option, I will not buy the property at such location. But this doesn't mean that others should do the same. Everyone has different likes, dislikes, priorities.

Comment

Rohit, ur logic is correct, but if I have to buy a house for my own use, and If I have an option, I will not buy the property at such location. But this doesn't mean that others should do the same. Everyone has different likes, dislikes, priorities.
                  personal preferences are something different - if high tension wires would have been of any problem then - all loco drivers, guards, ticket checkers, and 32lakhs who work for railways would have never seen the retirement age - you would never had seen any old age coolie at the new delhi platform or the people traveling in locals of mumbai for years would have been suffering from don't know how many ailments -

its an eyesore for sure but safety its more safe than 220 volt in your house.

rohit

Comment

Well good if nothing happens due to these wires. I was just browsing the net for issues related to this but nothing major reported... Jst found below

As stated below, I don't think it has ultimately been proven that EMF causes health issues, BUT....I actually found myself researching this issue several years back, as I was drawn to a brand new home that was built right under power lines. The price was great, the home was beautiful, but for some reason I just didn't feel comfortable with the power lines, so... I went out and purchased an Electro-Magnetic Frequency Meter (under $30) and tested around the home. As soon as I turned it on after getting out of the car, the scale went off the charts....we ultimately decided against the home.

Again, I don't know if it's dangerous or not to live in such an environment, but you have to decide if it's worth the risk of the unknown....? Then there is always the issue of Re-sale value???

high tension lines over homes issues?? - Trulia Voices

Comment

Well good if nothing happens due to these wires. I was just browsing the net for issues related to this but nothing major reported... Jst found below

As stated below, I don't think it has ultimately been proven that EMF causes health issues, BUT....I actually found myself researching this issue several years back, as I was drawn to a brand new home that was built right under power lines. The price was great, the home was beautiful, but for some reason I just didn't feel comfortable with the power lines, so... I went out and purchased an Electro-Magnetic Frequency Meter (under $30) and tested around the home. As soon as I turned it on after getting out of the car, the scale went off the charts....we ultimately decided against the home.

Again, I don't know if it's dangerous or not to live in such an environment, but you have to decide if it's worth the risk of the unknown....? Then there is always the issue of Re-sale value???

high tension lines over homes issues?? - Trulia Voices
                      there are no homes right under the high tension wires - no builder does that - 20 mtrs apart from the overhead wire will not trigger warnings - you can test this with small toy compass - or even your phone's gps - under strong emf they both will go haywire - test it to confirm - never follow all the bs written on blogs blindly they can serve as an indicator but never as real direction.

rohit

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X