SRS Residency Vs. Omaxe heights

Last updated: February 22 2013
132 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : SRS Residency Vs. Omaxe heights

Originally posted by Jagzyboy View Post
    Neharpar offers excellent opportunities now for investment .... prices are lower compared to other areas and there is an excellent chance for appreciation in medium term 2-3 years itself

The long agonizing period seems to be over ....even the most delayed projects like RPS Savana have started printing assured possession in next 1 year for 2 BHK or assured possession in next 2 years for 3BHK

But, again it's my last preferred area to actually stay .... however that is not a deterrent to actually pick up any value bargain in Faridabad

Had a 4BHK in omaxe heights which i so much regret selling to finance a buy in Gurgaon

Is there any likelihood / rumors of any new project being launched in sec 81-88 areas
    Expect new launches close to Diwali. BTW where do you stay currently? Gurgaon?

Comment

But plz keep in mind that all these are just RUMOURS, launch will happen for sure but Price and Time will always be a Rumour before actual launch. BTW, Puri has always surprised the mkt with prices on Higher side on Launch

I wont say anything more otherwise ppl will start naming me as Puri's Agent. Bhaiyon Reham karna

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
        That would be luxury units with high end facilties.
        do you think Luxury is in demand in Neharpar? while BPTP luxury apartment has been super flop.
        Thanks

Comment

Super Flop did somebody say. Its totally. Sold out and Anand Villas are at much better location as well

Comment

Originally posted by prabhjeetran View Post
            Super Flop did somebody say. Its totally. Sold out and Anand Villas are at much better location as well
            BlessU himself told in his forum BPTP luxury flats have no takers, not even brokers and investors.
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
              BlessU himself told in his forum BPTP luxury flats have no takers, not even brokers and investors.
              Brother, the first phase of BPTP Deck is completely sold out.

Anand Vilas in Sec-81 is just across the road from Sec-14, the poshest sector of Faridabad. So there will be takers of luxury units for sure but price will be a big factor. Puri has a habit of launching stuff at a rate above than the market and then repenting later on
              Last edited May 7 2012, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Anand Vilas in Sec-81 is just across the road from Sec-14, the poshest sector of Faridabad. So there will be takers of luxury units for sure but price will be a big factor. Puri has a habit of launching stuff at a rate above than the market and then repenting later on
                Sector-14 is posh since last 10 years.
                By the way, I just commented on the basis of BlessU comments. I have no info but I doubt this is sold out completely when there is already delayed projects.
                Thanks

Comment

That is why I say visit the area personally to get First hand experience. All the ne launches like Ansal, Platinum plus, Etc have been completely sold out atleast 2 Bhks and some launches of ladt 2-3 yrs which were selling at par have started commanding prem since last 3-4 months

Comment

hi
                    Greetings

It is builders old habit of tilting their own wind mills..

If deck would have been sold.. the directors would have put a big board on their website as SOLD!! This is not the case..
                    Inaugural discount 350 is still available..

http://www.bptp.com/bptp/The_Deck/price-list/29.jsp

you are lucky mike you are getting possession of flats much ahead of BPTP project.. just speak about BPTP to any broker in the market and you will hear swear words.
                    31 DECK yet not sold...

They will need to make tremendous effort to get their brand up and running

Puri has a prove quality and have a look a pictures of Palm springs or pranayam. It does at least "look" exclusive.. the price of 5000 can be commented only with specification and exact scheme of things, density etc..

Cheers
                    Last edited May 7 2012, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Sector-14 is posh since last 10 years.
                      By the way, I just commented on the basis of BlessU comments. I have no info but I doubt this is sold out completely when there is already delayed projects.
                      Yes sec-14 is posh for last 10 years but there were no luxury options nearby in the past.

I am strictly against the malpractices of BPTP but unfortunately cookie bro, their properties still sell like hot cakes. My bro-in-law is a broker so I get to meet the broker circle often. Princess Park is delayed by years and still no conformation on possession but its still getting premium close to Rs. 1000/sq ft which Omaxe Heights achieved after it gave possession.

Unfortunately Real Estate is a broker driven market and BPTP's projects are still a rage in the market.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X