Indraprastha Apartments, Sector 30-33, Faridabad

Last updated: January 7 2013
13 | Posts
3443 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indraprastha Apartments, Sector 30-33, Faridabad

I have created the yahoo group for the IP apartments. "IP Apartments, Sector 30-33, Faridabad".
    Request the future residents of the IP apartments, Sector 30-33, Faridabad to join the groups.

Thanks
    pka_fbd

Re : Indraprastha Apartments, Sector 30-33, Faridabad

Just wanted to update the forum members that the prices of the Indraprastha apartments have been revised to Rs 5100/- per sq ft.

Thanks
    pka_fbd

Comment

SLF Indraprastha Apt-I

Great ! But how many more years will it take for completion ! Or do the existing buyers keep looking at carrot of current price. It is painfully slow..what do you expect with 10-15 manpower working at site anyways..year after year.

Comment

EDC demanded by SLF

SLF has demanded increased EDC this week .. As per Govt the circle rate is around Rs 306 and SLF are charging 400 Rs....Anyone any idea why the EDC is so high..

Comment

Demand details from SLF- not sure about Court ruling on waiver of interest on retrospective EDC. Anyone aware of it ?

Comment

please email your details on the following email address. We all can have discussion about the same.

IPapartmentsfbd@yahoogroups.co.in

Thanks,
            pka_fbd

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky77 View Post
              Great ! But how many more years will it take for completion ! Or do the existing buyers keep looking at carrot of current price. It is painfully slow..what do you expect with 10-15 manpower working at site anyways..year after year.
              visited site few days back, and before that a year back, but found no change in progress in two visits

Comment

Well, I would disagree on this point. I am regular visitor of the site and can see the difference. Though slow progress, but its continuous - month by month.

Now this extra EDC is something to be discussed and jointly represented in front of the builder. Thus, may I request everyone related to Indraprastha Apartments to please join the group, so that we all can interact freely and privatly from this big forum.

thanks,
                pka_fbd

Comment

Originally posted by McLordGanj View Post
                  visited site few days back, and before that a year back, but found no change in progress in two visits
                  Once a builder has all the money in his pocket, it would slow down everything. I assume they would have taken majority of money already.

Comment

Any update on the Increased EDC payment? Has the investor/end user of the Indraprastha Apartments have given the increased EDC? What is the way out?

Thanks,
                    pka_fbd

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X