RPS Group allocated to RPS Savana to KR Mangalam World School

RPS Savana will not have the 85:15 (green:concrete) ratio anymore as the most of the green areas promised and advertised in brochures earlier have been allocated to schools and a dispensary. The main green area near the entrance which was earlier marked as a Theme Park, 5 acres has been allocated to KR Mangalam World School for a high school and 1.25 acres has been allocated to a Dispensary. The 2 green areas between Bluebeech and Bayberry towers have been allocated to primary schools.

When enquired about the change of plan from the initial advertised master layout without intimating the Savana owners, they said as per DTCP (Directorate of Town & Country Planning Haryana) schools and dispensary falls under basic amenities which need to be provided by RPS to have the master plan approved by the authority.They said they are not liable to inform any Savana allotees in any change of plan to the master layout.

RPS Group still claims on their website about 85% green and 15% green ratio in RPS Savana. Moreover RPS Group is promoting and advertising RPS Palms on the basis of RPS Savana, all the proposed facilities of RPS Palms will be shared with RPS Savana.

RPS Group will also not be able to provide electricity, water and sewerage supply from goverment authorities to the Savana township. Even after 4 years since the launch of project, RPS Group has no clue if goverment will be able to provide basic amenities to the Savana residents, they suggested setting up own infrastructure in RPS Savana for electricity, water,etc, the cost of which will have to be borne by customers.
Read more
717 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ddamitav
    Water Body

uppal Jade construction quality is looking nothing in front of RPS SAVANA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ShreyaSarkar
    Sorry for sounding a bit thick in the head, but EWS is economically weaker section ...right? so the allottment of these units was basically done at the time all the other units were allotted...right? Or was a separate procedure followed?

hi
    EWS is the important part of any GH in Haryana now days some builders are allotting a specified place for ews plots in the sector like in sector 77 and 76 while if the project is small they allocate a EWS tower . the allotment of these units is done by developer in a public meeting in which some huda officials take part to see all things will go in a manner
    CommentQuote
    walkway

This is really impressive...
    CommentQuote
  • bhai after 1 or 2 years we have ( jinke flats nahi hai savna mai ) to say
    तुमको देखा तो ये खयाल आया
    जिंदगी धूप, तुम घना साया..............

आज फिर दिल ने एक तमन्ना की
    आज फिर दिल को हम ने समझाया...........जिंदगी धूप, तुम घना साया
    CommentQuote
  • Folks, any idea on the resale rates for 1560 sqf unit ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivhunter
    Folks, any idea on the resale rates for 1560 sqf unit ?

3 Bhk are haing 1590 sqft.. going price was between 2900-3000 before oc received by RPS.
    CommentQuote
  • The rate for 3bhk is between 3000-3300 now. i had a confirmed offer of 3150 for my 5th floor flat .
    CommentQuote
  • good
    i think if they demand 3 % area increase it will actual and based on calculation . 5% balance + registration + Fire Fighting + Meter Rent is also in line and they have to adjust late possession penalty in demand letters
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh98712
    good
    i think if they demand 3 % area increase it will actual and based on calculation . 5% balance + registration + Fire Fighting + Meter Rent is also in line and they have to adjust late possession penalty in demand letters

Correct Yogesh Bhai 3% +- is acceptable lets see kya hota hai
    CommentQuote
    Correct Yogesh Bhai 3% +- is acceptable lets see kya hota hai

I inquired RPS customer care yesterday and they said it would be approx 35-40 sqft for 2+1 that means within 3%, i think this is acceptable....

for fire fighting and electrification they said approx 135/sqft, maintenance 2.5/sqft
    CommentQuote
  • WOW 135/sq ft for EEC and FFC??? Bhai aisa kya ho gaya? 50 rs. se zada nahi hona chahiye.
    CommentQuote
    3 Bhk are haing 1590 sqft.. going price was between 2900-3000 before oc received by RPS.

thanks .

hi, suggestion required to hold or sell at this point of time. my buy was 1825 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivhunter
    thanks .

hi, suggestion required to hold or sell at this point of time. my buy was 1825 psf.

Do not expect much appreciation before possession. Sell if you want liquidity. Reinvest in an year or so when 3 BHK is almost ready if you want to.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Do not expect much appreciation before possession. Sell if you want liquidity. Reinvest in an year or so when 3 BHK is almost ready if you want to.

Thanks Mike, I think this benefits as I would be saving registry cost too
    CommentQuote
  • Registration charges will be 3,4 and 5% on BSP (Original Booking) + Car Parking + PLC if any
    CommentQuote