RPS Group allocated to RPS Savana to KR Mangalam World School

RPS Savana will not have the 85:15 (green:concrete) ratio anymore as the most of the green areas promised and advertised in brochures earlier have been allocated to schools and a dispensary. The main green area near the entrance which was earlier marked as a Theme Park, 5 acres has been allocated to KR Mangalam World School for a high school and 1.25 acres has been allocated to a Dispensary. The 2 green areas between Bluebeech and Bayberry towers have been allocated to primary schools.

When enquired about the change of plan from the initial advertised master layout without intimating the Savana owners, they said as per DTCP (Directorate of Town & Country Planning Haryana) schools and dispensary falls under basic amenities which need to be provided by RPS to have the master plan approved by the authority.They said they are not liable to inform any Savana allotees in any change of plan to the master layout.

RPS Group still claims on their website about 85% green and 15% green ratio in RPS Savana. Moreover RPS Group is promoting and advertising RPS Palms on the basis of RPS Savana, all the proposed facilities of RPS Palms will be shared with RPS Savana.

RPS Group will also not be able to provide electricity, water and sewerage supply from goverment authorities to the Savana township. Even after 4 years since the launch of project, RPS Group has no clue if goverment will be able to provide basic amenities to the Savana residents, they suggested setting up own infrastructure in RPS Savana for electricity, water,etc, the cost of which will have to be borne by customers.
Read more
717 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sayan
    :):)Courtesy Myfaridabad..............
    The 3rd photo is for school complex with in Park Area...........:(

Yes ofcourse History in making................ it took 7 years to complete 2 Towers !!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ronald577
    The pictures are beautiful and the project seems to be very interesting. Can you please tell me when will be the project getting completed.

I doubt if Bhagwan knows that we are human being....................
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ddamitav
    Yes ofcourse History in making................ it took 7 years to complete 2 Towers !!!!!!

hah.hah.........hah
    My words.

Bhai, now a days, I have very limited expectations from the builders.:(:(
    Even if they deliver it good, I will welcome that & forgot all past hassles...........
    CommentQuote
  • Is thr anyone on this forum who has a flat in T8 or T5 ?? has anyone actually got a formal letter from RPS offering possession ? If yes , I would be grateful if anyone could tell me the contents of the letter.
    CommentQuote
  • As posted in My faridabad

as posted in myfaridabad.in
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thenand now 7 years buddy !!!!!

The following add some time in 2006 chaned our day and night indeed !!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    the following add some time in 2006 chaned our day and night indeed !!

ofcourse our morning is never the same after 7 years................
    CommentQuote
    The following add some time in 2006 chaned our day and night indeed !!

hahahaha... finally.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx to all - RPS

Thanx to all of u.. fr sharing information which is useful and saves time of others.... I am following this thread frm a couple of weeks.... I hv a 2+1 flat in rps savana... hv heard they hv started possession yesterday. ... any idea... has anyone got the call or letter fr the same....

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Finally the possession letters are out for T-5 and T8 following is details of Charges for 1303 sqft 2+1 BHK

1) Supear area now increased to 1339 sqft from 1303 so you need to pay for 36 sft your booking rate

2) Last 5% of the payment + additional Charges such as parking etc as per your BBA

3) Registration charges 3% ( Female) 4% ( both) 5% ( Male) of your Booking amount + Carparking if original allotte else circle rate Rs 4000/-

4) FFC 127 for 1339 Sqft

5) Meter Charges Rs. 20000/-

6) Electricity Consumption Security Deposit = 6000

7) Prepaid Meter Card deposit = 50000 ( Your Maintenance will gets debited from this prepaid card on daily basis)

8) Interest if any payble

9) Admin Charges 16,854 including Service Tax

** No mention of Delay payments

Cheers

4)
    CommentQuote
    Finally the possession letters are out for T-5 and T8 following is details of Charges for 1303 sqft 2+1 BHK

1) Supear area now increased to 1339 sqft from 1303 so you need to pay for 36 sft your booking rate

Wow, thats encouraging.
    Originally Posted by ddamitav

and that is disturbing(dont think it affects any prospective buyers though...Since I dont think it will be passed on to the buyer.)
    CommentQuote

3) Registration charges 3% ( Female) 4% ( both) 5% ( Male) of your Booking amount + Carparking if original allotte else circle rate Rs 4000/-

4)

Why uppal Jade is taking registration charges 5% ( Female) 6% ( both) 7% ( Male)?

Here circle rate is different for Uppal. Uppal is taking circle rate 3000/-
    CommentQuote
  • Is builder collecting stamp duty on his own name or on concerned authority's name?
    CommentQuote
    Finally the possession letters are out for T-5 and T8 following is details of Charges for 1303 sqft 2+1 BHK

2) Last 5% of the payment + additional Charges such as parking etc as per your BBA

4) FFC 127 for 1339 Sqft

7) Prepaid Meter Card deposit = 50000 ( Your Maintenance will gets debited from this prepaid card on daily basis)

Cheers

4)

CONGRATs:cheer2::cheer2:

Finally, the hard work pays off....................
    Results are better than expected.:):)
    CommentQuote

4) FFC 127 for 1339 Sqft

Cheers

4)

bhai party de do sub iref friends ko shyad rps walee phelee hi dar gayee honge ki jayada altuu- faltu demand ki to hamarii khat khadii ho jayeegi .
    but ffc thoda jayada hai . par chalo kuch roshani to mili resale rates will now increase because many people are thinking that 100 - 120 sq feet area badne wala hai . hope for the best in next 6 months for savana .
    CommentQuote