Hi All,

I have a 300 sq yard park elite floor - I am getting a good appreciation of about 20 lakhs - BPTP says possession will happen by the end of this year.

Should I sell it or hold it, I have bought that property only for investment.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Delhigal
    Hi All,

I have a 300 sq yard park elite floor - I am getting a good appreciation of about 20 lakhs - BPTP says possession will happen by the end of this year.

Should I sell it or hold it, I have bought that property only for investment.

hold anything in NP unless you want to invest in something else in NP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg2000
    hold anything in NP unless you want to invest in something else in NP

thank you

what kind of appreciation I can expect around year end ?
    CommentQuote
  • please provide some insights about the possible appreciation at this is sector 85 on a very wide sector road
    CommentQuote
  • There are no ROOFS in a Bull Mkt & no FLOORS in a Bear Mkt, as you have already Held through lean times its better to Hold in Good times. Keep a 5 yr horizon, results wud be better than all expectations
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Delhigal
    please provide some insights about the possible appreciation at this is sector 85 on a very wide sector road

Good things are happening finally after so much of wait that many of the investors may not be alive anymore (pun intended). Good times are about to come so wait and enjoy!!!!

---------
    Moderation Note; Please follow on https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/faridabad-real-estate/23187-bptp-park-elite-floors-in-sector-85-greater-faridabad/page32?t=25376&page=32
    Thread copied and closed
    CommentQuote