Hi fellow members !
I have gone through a lot of the posts and most of the projects mentioned are selling at a premium now. I being a young investor, am looking for a flat in greater FBD purely for investment. My budget being preferably < 20 lac. Kindly suggest a reputed project to go for.
Thanks in advance.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sorry, but you won't be able to get anything with clear title in Faridabad with this budget.
    Either increase the budget or look elsewhere...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Minimum sizes are about 950 sq ft and prices for new launches and under construction with premium are above 2100 PSF MINIMUM..

Again smaller sizes are always higher so it would be comfortable to look for larger sizes and budget above 30 lacs (own+ Loan)

Dont get stuck with under construction/ About to be RTM property, in Neharpar is a suggestion. Builders are big cheaters here.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Actually I am asking about neharpar only. Any projects there around 20L. I can extend my budget if loan is available or subvention plans are available. There are lots of builders and as mentioned above, none can be trusted. Also I have very little knowledge of my own about property.
    CommentQuote
  • If you have No problems with Construction Linked Plans then I would suggest you to take a look at Klj Platinum or Ansal Royal Heritage 2 Bhks. You will need to stretch your budget somewhat but you will get good returns
    CommentQuote