Pls can anyone advise on current transfer charges in Neharpar area......particularly in Grandura and Pranayam..Thanks
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vishal13garg
    Pls can anyone advise on current transfer charges in Neharpar area......particularly in Grandura and Pranayam..Thanks

Depends on builder to builder. Should be between Rs. 0 to Rs. 100/sq. ft. Princess Park does not have any transfer charges while Omaxe Heights has Rs. 100.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Mike.......Heard that Puri has increased the Txfer charge to 250/sq ft ...clearly its just demotivating any resales in their projects..!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal13garg
    Thanks Mike.......Heard that Puri has increased the Txfer charge to 250/sq ft ...clearly its just demotivating any resales in their projects..!

My Friend those who have to buy will buy though it will Hurt their Finances Badly. Its really very Greedy on these builders part to charge such a hefty Transfer Charge. I am not sure if there is anyway we can file a legal complaint against this, BlessU bhai can help on this.

BTW as per my knowledge, Tf were 100 psf till last week, are you sure about 250
    CommentQuote
  • I my opinion most of this would come from sellers pocket not buyers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg2000
    I my opinion most of this would come from sellers pocket not buyers

No sir, its the Buyer who pays all these charges unless there is some special agreement
    CommentQuote
  • True. But when there is a big transfer charge, premium of the flat will come down...

For example: When a project is selling at 2500 (2000 booking + 500 premium) it is because buyers are ready to pay 2500 for it or that is the market value of project.

If builder suddenly ask for transfer charge of lets say 400...then buyer will not pay 2000 + 500 + 400 (2900) .... he will still want to pay 2500 (including transfer charges) since market value of project is still 2500.

But seller dont want to sell at 2500 and they may negotiate it at lets say 2650...

which means out of 400 transfer charge buyer paid 150 and seller paid 250 (via reduction in premium since the investment is little less attractive now )

Thats why i said most of it is paid by seller not buyer
    CommentQuote