Does anyone have any idea on Ansal crown height. Howz the project shaping up and what's the premium going on.

I have heard the premium is to the tune of 15 lakhs!!
Read more
Reply
63 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ansal Buildwell

    Originally Posted by gghai77
    Does anyone have any idea on Ansal crown height. Howz the project shaping up and what's the premium going on.

    I have heard the premium is to the tune of 15 lakhs!!


    hi
    Greetings

    15 Lacs!!!

    amazing..

    Ansal Buildwell Limited

    no updates on website though of construction status.. any idea about status and delivery expectations? Payment made till date?? Loading, floor plans, Site layout.. Nothing available on the website..except for payment plan, specifications and location


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Bure Haal hain yaar project ke
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gghai77
    Does anyone have any idea on Ansal crown height. Howz the project shaping up and what's the premium going on.

    I have heard the premium is to the tune of 15 lakhs!!



    15 lakh premium for 3 or 4 bhk or penthouse ?? No doubt on Ansal delivery capability but still need to check.

    cheers

    sgverma
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sgverma
    15 lakh premium for 3 or 4 bhk or penthouse ?? No doubt on Ansal delivery capability but still need to check.

    cheers

    sgverma


    3 BHK...Just comparing to Ansal Royal Heritage. Broker says Royal Heritage is a long term bet. Those who can wait for 3 yrs should invest. Nothing will come out ASAP.
    CommentQuote
  • today received letter of increase EDC/IDC from Ansal crown heights..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by federer
    today received letter of increase EDC/IDC from Ansal crown heights..


    Nothing new. I received it for my SRS Pearl Floor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gghai77
    Nothing new. I received it for my SRS Pearl Floor


    wht abt the court case on increase EDC/IDC?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by federer
    wht abt the court case on increase EDC/IDC?


    Hi
    Greetings

    Huda is looting by hiking EDC unilaterly, unexplained and exhorbitatly. Not a single penny was spent till Dec 11 while money had been collected eversince. Most Builder have collected money and not paid to govt. Audit report on Edc is not being revealed by DTCP. I am sure there are huge goof ups and builders are using this money for own expansion and stealing govt revenue in cohoots with bureaucrats.

    Even if the amount due against FSI licensed is collected and spent on Neharpar, it would mean 100s of crores.

    Next date is on 19th July. There is no need for enhancement and government needs to curb the farmers and builders greed by showing effective administration of revenues collected and ensuring dues from builders.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone have any idea on Ansal crown height. what's the premium..... i hve paid installments upto 6th floor i.e. 60% of total cost...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by federer
    Does anyone have any idea on Ansal crown height. what's the premium..... i hve paid installments upto 6th floor i.e. 60% of total cost...


    Bhai, I wonder if there would be any takers. The project has specifications and location to be proud of but the construction speed is way way slow. The project started selling 5 years ago, then relaunched 2 years ago and still there are only 2 towers that have visible structure done, keep aside the thought of finishing work. 10-12 laborers are seen working on site if not less. If they don't pick up pace, they will take another 5 years to complete things.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Bhai, I wonder if there would be any takers. The project has specifications and location to be proud of but the construction speed is way way slow. The project started selling 5 years ago, then relaunched 2 years ago and still there are only 2 towers that have visible structure done, keep aside the thought of finishing work. 10-12 laborers are seen working on site if not less. If they don't pick up pace, they will take another 5 years to complete things.


    yes i think u r right brother... kyonki 2 1/2 months se koi demand nahi aayi hai.. thts mean the work speed is really very slow... ab 9th floor ki demand aani hai...
    CommentQuote
  • Two more towers has been launched by Ansal crowne ... 3500/- sq feet .. and they give 200 rs. inaugural discount....
    CommentQuote
  • Company has revised rates to 4500/sft.

    According to insiders, 3 towers will be ready for possession by Dec 2013 or 1st quarter 2014. This is confirmed.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea whats the resale price going for its luxury units,
    will it have any effect after puri getting launched at 6k+
    CommentQuote
  • Currently, there is no sale purchase going on in this project. There has not been any changes in the construction status in this project for last several months. However, yes once puri Launch is successful, due to its location, it will get benefit.
    CommentQuote