Could you guys comment about the prospect of buying a builder floor in sector 49 Faridabad. There are 3BHK floors in 150 - 160 SQ. Yard available at 45 - 50 L. I ma checking this property as this is quite close to Gurgaon.

Please comment your views.
Read more
192 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any body have any idea about this area and looking for inputs from senior members
    CommentQuote
  • Can you get registry done on these floors?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi - What I have heard is that there are lot of theft cases reported in this area due to locals around it. so safety and security may ne an issue.
    CommentQuote
  • If that is the case then visit some other builder floor colonies like Green field, Ashoka Enclave, Charmwood etc in Faridabad. I know charmwood and ashoka enclave are gated colonies and security is very good.
    CommentQuote
  • Faridabad News: MCF Demolishes Illegal Structures In Sainik Colony - Faridabad Metro : Faridabad Metro

Faridabad News: MCF Demolishes Illegal Structures In Sainik Colony
    Rajeev Vaid 9136150250 | Aug 23, 2012 | Comments 0

Faridabad News: Municipal Corporation Faridabad was in full force at Sainik Colony to demolish construction made without permission in the colony. Houses which had no documents to prove authenticated designs and permission to build were sealed by the Municipal Corporation Faridabad personnel.

Those planning to venture out be careful. Similarly for other colonies.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Good one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Faridabad News: MCF Demolishes Illegal Structures In Sainik Colony - Faridabad Metro : Faridabad Metro

Faridabad News: MCF Demolishes Illegal Structures In Sainik Colony
    Rajeev Vaid 9136150250 | Aug 23, 2012 | Comments 0

Faridabad News: Municipal Corporation Faridabad was in full force at Sainik Colony to demolish construction made without permission in the colony. Houses which had no documents to prove authenticated designs and permission to build were sealed by the Municipal Corporation Faridabad personnel.

Those planning to venture out be careful. Similarly for other colonies.

Cheers

Great Job ....
    CommentQuote
  • Builder Floors, Plots and News about Sainik Colony sec 49

Dear All

Does any one has idea about floors in Sainik Colony. I am getting 235 sq yds second floor with roof at 65 lacs all inclusive, registry case. Any update about light and water situation. The property is bang on 60 feet main road
    CommentQuote
  • Its a good opportunity.

Yes! that's a good option.

Sainik Colony is good with all basic facilities available and it is already inhabited, and evolving from 2 decades. 3 schools (including DAV) and many renowned play schools are there (champs, Eurokids), so good for a family to move in here.

Water and electricity is not a major issue and yes there is lot of open space in colonies and roads are quite wide, with no plot size less than 90 sqyd and bigger than 350sqyd. no flats were allowed there, but now they are allowed, its a good reserved colony.

and yes! you could reach grg within 20 min.

theft was a news that was way old...

You will get this flat for more than a crore in 2/3 years time.

afterall, a colony having 60000/ sqyard rate must not be a bad one. it is also gated and boundaries are there. RWA is good too. you would be getting this on power of attorney but this is the case from last 5 years with faridabad flats. Not a big issue. Go for it.
    CommentQuote
  • its an old colony - look for modern society as the budget is good

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

if spending money, why go for power of attorney?? this is not a conclusive proof of title of property and likely to go illegal anytime as in the case of Delhi.

For 60 lacs you may be able to get a totally legitimate apartment, floor of your choice and construction at a better located and planned place in Greater Faridabad and still a few lacs to spare.

Appreciation always follows proper planned development and please view pictures of demolished floors of sainik colony in this thread itself.

Whatever you choose depending upon suitability to your choice of location/budget/POI/Purpose etc, go only for REGISTERED and LICENSED/authorised project for complete peace of mind. Any unauthorised construction NOT APPROVED by the state Planning (DTCP/HUDA) is perfectly illegal and may face the same fate as that of CAMPA COLA premises of Mumbai, despite being inhabited for more than 25 years as per SC orders http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/gurgaon/t-honble-supreme-court-comes-heavily-nexus-between-politicians-administration-builders-affluent-campa-cola-case-53622.html

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jetlys

you would be getting this on power of attorney but this is the case from last 5 years with faridabad flats. Not a big issue. Go for it.

Hi
    greetings

Beg your pardon..

Not a big issue. :bab (38):

Please check what has happened to Campa Cola Compound residents in Mumbai.. SC ordered demolition of all unauthorised constructions irrespective of the fact that they have been inhabited for the last more than 25 years!!

Now after 25 years they are doing Havan and what not to save the roof over their head.

After these many years and suddenly being ordered to vacate before demolition, many DO NOT HAVE WHEREWITHAL TO PURCHASE ANYTHING AT THE CURRENT PRICES!!
    Some do not even have enough earnings to RENT OUT a home!!!
    Most cursing their parents for having made such a bad choice.

Power of Attorney and Illegal/unauthorised/unregistered/Not licensed properties are a pain for ever. Not many people buy multiple properties in a life time and stretch their resources to pull together enough money only for a single house.. Please dont ignore the possible problems.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Is new construction allowed in Sainik colony?

Can plots be bought with registry or is it only POA?

What are the issues with it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    greetings

Beg your pardon..

Not a big issue. :bab (38):

Please check what has happened to Campa Cola Compound residents in Mumbai.. SC ordered demolition of all unauthorised constructions irrespective of the fact that they have been inhabited for the last more than 25 years!!

Now after 25 years they are doing Havan and what not to save the roof over their head.

After these many years and suddenly being ordered to vacate before demolition, many DO NOT HAVE WHEREWITHAL TO PURCHASE ANYTHING AT THE CURRENT PRICES!!
    Some do not even have enough earnings to RENT OUT a home!!!
    Most cursing their parents for having made such a bad choice.

Power of Attorney and Illegal/unauthorised/unregistered/Not licensed properties are a pain for ever. Not many people buy multiple properties in a life time and stretch their resources to pull together enough money only for a single house.. Please dont ignore the possible problems.

Cheers

Its a 100% registry case. No POA. I have checked the papers and the completion certificate is also there. I was very clear with the dealer about registry as this could be a deal breaker. I will not go for any POA case Period.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    its an old colony - look for modern society as the budget is good

rohit

Rohit jee,

I had sold my SRS Pearl floor which I booked 3 years back with the aim to get some rental income, but I cant see that still happening and cherry on the cake is the pathetic build quality. It is more like a DDA file of early 90's. Really disappointment with their work. Not sure about when the road will touch SRS and when and if at all there will be ppl seriously looking for house on rent at that place on the other hand Sainik Colony, couple of my relatives are living there and with the help of them, I got the deal which is already fetching me good returns as compared to Greater Faridabad (no offense to GF and no comparison by any bad intent):D.
    CommentQuote