I would like to know the price of 2bhk 850sq ft Uppal jade sec 86?

and also updates about possession
Read more
287 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello Jade members,

Recently, all members got demand of Enhanced EDC and Labour Cess, some of us paid full amount while some paid partial as per our calculation along with Protest Letter.
    Till date Builder have neither issued any payment receipt nor deposited the cheque for clearance even after passing almost 60 days of Cheque submission.
    No clear date of Possession even after so many follow up and there is delay of more than 1 year.

There are many other issues which we had discussed in our Last meeting on 19th Aug’12, so in order to discuss all activities of last 3months and future action plan,
    we would like to have one Meeting at Jade’s Site as per below schedule.

Date : 04th Nov'201 (Sunday)
    Time : 11:00AM to 1:00PM
    Venue : Jade, Site (Amphitheater area)
    Attendees : All Jade Members

Meeting Discussion Points/Agenda :
    a) Jade RWA Registration Updation
    b) Action Plan on Cheque Deposited agt EEDC demand (against Unjustified Demand of EEDC & Labour Cess)
    c) Delay of Possession by almost one Year.
    d) Approach Road and Connectivity issue
    e) Quality of Construction and change in Layout
    f) Other activities and next course of action

So, all members are requested to pls join the meeting and reach in time.

Note : Pls come up with your ideas and suggestions.

Hope to see you at Site.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current price for purchase of 850/1180 or 1248 sq feet in Uppal Jade ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yadavajay
    Hello Jade members,

Recently, all members got demand of Enhanced EDC and Labour Cess, some of us paid full amount while some paid partial as per our calculation along with Protest Letter.
    Till date Builder have neither issued any payment receipt nor deposited the cheque for clearance even after passing almost 60 days of Cheque submission.
    No clear date of Possession even after so many follow up and there is delay of more than 1 year.

There are many other issues which we had discussed in our Last meeting on 19th Aug’12, so in order to discuss all activities of last 3months and future action plan,
    we would like to have one Meeting at Jade’s Site as per below schedule.

Date : 04th Nov'201 (Sunday)
    Time : 11:00AM to 1:00PM
    Venue : Jade, Site (Amphitheater area)
    Attendees : All Jade Members

Meeting Discussion Points/Agenda :
    a) Jade RWA Registration Updation
    b) Action Plan on Cheque Deposited agt EEDC demand (against Unjustified Demand of EEDC & Labour Cess)
    c) Delay of Possession by almost one Year.
    d) Approach Road and Connectivity issue
    e) Quality of Construction and change in Layout
    f) Other activities and next course of action

So, all members are requested to pls join the meeting and reach in time.

Note : Pls come up with your ideas and suggestions.

Hope to see you at Site.

Can you please update outcome of your meeting?

I reached there at 2 PM. I have not found any owner/buyer there at 2 PM.

Work is almost completed. They were making internal roads. As per discussion with Kamlesh and RK singh they will give possession with temporary road.

Gen Set and STP were ready. Finishing work and lift work is pending in some towers. All this pending work can be completed in next 15 days.

Also I think they are not taking completion certificate of one tower, 2 Play schools and 11 commercial shops.

They have no tie up with internet service provider and LPG connection vendor till now.

No one was aware about the club facilities.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Karrish
    Can you please update outcome of your meeting?

I reached there at 2 PM. I have not found any owner/buyer there at 2 PM.

Work is almost completed. They were making internal roads. As per discussion with Kamlesh and RK singh they will give possession with temporary road.

Gen Set and STP were ready. Finishing work and lift work is pending in some towers. All this pending work can be completed in next 15 days.

Also I think they are not taking completion certificate of one tower, 2 Play schools and 11 commercial shops.

They have no tie up with internet service provider and LPG connection vendor till now.

No one was aware about the club facilities.

Dear Krrish,
    Have you gone thru the timining mentioned in the earlier post.
    It was 11AM to 1PM.
    and even you have not confirmed anything on mail or on this post.So, we were not knowing that U were joining that meeting.

I was there till 2.45PM along with few more members.

In earlier post you said that you will contact Jarry to get clarification? have you ? and what was his reply??

After seeing the progress of site, what is your opinion?? will they give possession in near future (1~2 Months) or will take long time.

Possession with Temp Roads, why?? Boss, Builder collected EDC from us. Govt, didn't come to home buyers to ask EDC, it was Builder. Now it is Builder responsibility to provide the roads which was shown in layout.

You are saying pending work can be completed in 15 days? my dear friend, it will take about 6 months more to complete the whole project.

Pls send mail to mail ID mentioned in above post and we would be happy to send you MOM of meeting.

Hope to see you soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yadavajay
    Dear Krrish,
    Have you gone thru the timining mentioned in the earlier post.
    It was 11AM to 1PM.
    and even you have not confirmed anything on mail or on this post.So, we were not knowing that U were joining that meeting.

I was there till 2.45PM along with few more members.

In earlier post you said that you will contact Jarry to get clarification? have you ? and what was his reply??

After seeing the progress of site, what is your opinion?? will they give possession in near future (1~2 Months) or will take long time.

Possession with Temp Roads, why?? Boss, Builder collected EDC from us. Govt, didn't come to home buyers to ask EDC, it was Builder. Now it is Builder responsibility to provide the roads which was shown in layout.

You are saying pending work can be completed in 15 days? my dear friend, it will take about 6 months more to complete the whole project.

Pls send mail to mail ID mentioned in above post and we would be happy to send you MOM of meeting.

Hope to see you soon.

Jerry is not doing anything. They have also not started any work for service road from front side.

They are taking 1 year interest amount for delaying the payment of EDC to government which is completely wrong.

Rent for approach from back side after possession is completely wrong. Even no arrangement of light in approach road. No can travel in this society in night.

Government is taking such a high money from all flat owners without providing any infrastructure. This money with government from last 4 year. Who is taking benefit of this money????

I think hooda is taking heighest EDC in INDIA with zero infrastructure. Government people in haryana are very greedy.

Only media can help here. we should take help of media
    CommentQuote
  • any one knows current resale price in Jade project ? i am looking for 2+1 or 3 bkh apt to live
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by onlysumitg
    any one knows current resale price in Jade project ? i am looking for 2+1 or 3 bkh apt to live

Hi
    Greetings

last heard about 2800-3000, depending on location.. best way is to confirm with a few brokers available on 99..acre or magik brik

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on this project, specially related to connectivity..any progress? When will be posession...any date mentioned by builder?... I heard RWA is asking some right questions from builder..any update
    CommentQuote
  • I was wondering that with Ponty Chadha gone, do you guys think that this project may take a hit (getting slower)?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    I was wondering that with Ponty Chadha gone, do you guys think that this project may take a hit (getting slower)?

How ponty chadha is related to this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Karrish
    How ponty chadha is related to this project?

Hi
    Greetings

I have the same thing to understand from Mike or any other member on the forum. My friend has invested in Monsoon breeze, Gurgaon.

Please help in understanding the status and implication of any involvement of wave group in Uppal.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Clarified with another investor in Gurgaon

Originally Posted by agvinod
    Yepp checked that sometimes back before any of the ponty's issue, no links now, there were 6 years back for Uppal Chadda township now wave city. Some dispute and they parted ways

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone pls spoke about the development of the project, connectivity around this project, possession date etc....if this project have any connection with Ponty? if yes, what is happening on that issue?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by homhunt
    Can anyone pls spoke about the development of the project, connectivity around this project, possession date etc....if this project have any connection with Ponty? if yes, what is happening on that issue?

K Umang Realtech is a different JV than Uppal-Chadha group, however Uppal is common in the same. Seems like there may not be any affect on this project.
    CommentQuote
  • consumer court is the only option

http://www.nationalconsumerhelpline.in/

NCH is a project of the Union Ministry of Consumer Affairs, operating from the University of Delhi.The project recognizes the need of consumers for a Telephone Helpline to deal with a multitude of problems arising in their day-to-day dealings with business and service providers.

NCH provides a National Toll Free No-1800-11-4000 (for BSNL/MTNL Users), Other users can dial- 011-27006500,27662955,56,57,58 (normal call charges applicable). SMS to 8800939717 can also be sent mentioning the name and city
    CommentQuote