Collapse

Schools amp Educational Institutions in Faridabad Greater Faridabad

Last updated: June 26 2016
246 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Schools amp Educational Institutions in Faridabad Greater Faridabad

How is Aravali International School, specifically Aravali international of sector-43, Badkhal.
    I am confused on Aravali and Apeejay for my 5 year old son who currently is in DAV Public School, Sector-49.

Please guide on above.

Comment

Great Job!!! Again shows, potential of the town due to great educational institutions and hard working students

Faridabad girl tops the Company Secretary exam | Business Standard News

Faridabad girl tops the Company Secretary exam
      Press Trust of India | Faridabad February 27, 2015 Last Updated at 00:13 IST

A girl from Faridabad has scored the first rank in the examination of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

Simran Khatar, a student of B Com (II) in the Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad has scored the highest marks in the CS Executive exam.

The second rank was scored by Akshay Hemant Paranjape and third rank was scored by Shilpa K Murthy.

Comment

DPS 81,,, can spot about 25 buses.. has it actually got more than 1000 pupils??

Cheers
        Attached Files
        Last edited March 5 2015, 09:54 AM.

Comment

I see a dps bus full with students everyday at 7:20 am going from sec-12/11 dividing road.
          Last edited March 4 2015, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post

DPS 81,,, can spot about 25 buses.. has it actually got more than 1000 pupils??

Cheers
            Yep I think so.

Comment

anyone please help...

Originally posted by virkranjit View Post
              How is Aravali International School, specifically Aravali international of sector-43, Badkhal.
              I am confused on Aravali and Apeejay for my 5 year old son who currently is in DAV Public School, Sector-49.

Please guide on above.

Comment

I saw some fabrication/construction work opposite to Mother's pride. Is this mother's pride or some other institute? Looked very colourful, use of bold colours which might be for kindergarten?
                Mike any take on it

Comment

Originally posted by brandoo View Post
                  I saw some fabrication/construction work opposite to Mother's pride. Is this mother's pride or some other institute? Looked very colourful, use of bold colours which might be for kindergarten?
                  Mike any take on it
                  Its probably shiv nadar school, the group that recently sold hefty shares of its in HCL.

http://shivnadarschool.edu.in/websit...abad/overview/
                  Last edited March 15 2015, 06:07 PM.

Comment

For people looking for an upmarket pre-school in 8x sectors.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                      Its probably shiv nadar school, the group that recently sold hefty shares of its in HCL.

Overview | Shiv Nadar School Faridabad

Hi
                      Greetings

One more quality institution added to the long list of international schools, dps etc.

Days are not far when Greater Faridabad will be known as quality education hub.

Location https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/...9fb24fd4?hl=en

Shiv Nadar School, Faridabad

Sector 82, Naharpar,
                      Greater Faribadad-121002

Phone No:1800-102-1767, 0129-6510134 and 0129-6510137
                      Email: admissions.faridabad@sns.edu.in

Probably there is no area in NCR with such a high concentration of quality educational institutions, in a comparatively smaller area. No doubt to attract pupils, schools will compete and have to work harder to bring them from Noida, Delhi etc.

Fee structure is very invitational..
                      * Admission Fee 40000 waived off for Academic session 15-16 (out of 60000)
                      Why wont parents with 2+ kids studying in a whole list of quality educations in greater faridabad want to shift here??

Cheers
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited March 15 2015, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X