Hi

can anybody advise me of the RPS group in faridabad. Which should be the best project to invest in new sectors of faridabad? any advise would be much appreciated as I am planning to invest in. Thanks!!
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kpuri
    Hi

can anybody advise me of the RPS group in faridabad. Which should be the best project to invest in new sectors of faridabad? any advise would be much appreciated as I am planning to invest in. Thanks!!

Investment in Faridabad is a good decision and Parkland project in BPTP is a very good investment opportunity because of its strategic location and future development in that area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kbbali
    Investment in Faridabad is a good decision and Parkland project in BPTP is a very good investment opportunity because of its strategic location and future development in that area.

No doubt that the future plans shown by developers are good. However, it needs to be seen after how many years would these get materialized, if at all.

The current ground reality is that there isn't a decent (motorable) road to the BPTP and other projects in that area.

Any investment in that area should be done only after a good due diligence. My personal suggestion would be to wait for things to get clear.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rambohick
    i think omaxe height is gr8 but still better option is to stay at 150 sq yd villa of bptp which is available for just and just 70 lacs..villa of such construction and space wud cost around 3 crores in gurgaon or noida..so i think price appreciation is expected a lot in these villa.i m planning to get one for myself soon..

miketest thrashes a hopeless inexperienced spammer planted by BPTP to sell their "Forever Waiting" Villas.

:bab (58)::bab (58)::bab (58)::bab (58)::bab (58)::bab (58)::bab (58)::bab (58)::bab (58):
    CommentQuote
  • I am also looking for the same. Anyone can tell about the relevant properties near faridabad with good connectivity of Metro?
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

No Buying/Selling Solicitations:
    IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.
    CommentQuote