Plots sale by Arun Dev builders in Faridabad

Last updated: May 30 2017
23 | Posts
9655 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plots sale by Arun Dev builders in Faridabad

Guys, I would like to know expert's opinion on upcoming project by Arun Dev builder's in Faridabad. They are selling residential plots in the project by the name 'Yamuna Vihar' at Jasana Vill., Manjhavali Road.

Anyone else who has heard about this project or know about the land prices/any other detail about this region?
    Last edited May 18 2012, 10:19 PM.

Re : Plots sale by Arun Dev builders in Faridabad

Not sure how credible this builder, so please check the facts before investing with them.

They are doing similar things of quickly selling cheap plots at other locations in NCR too and I could see them going along side M Tech or Triveni.

Comment

Thanks djvjain!!

I also did a quick search on google and lot of complaints popped up for their bhiwadi project. I could not find any information on there Faridabad project though.

One thing I am not sure is the pricing of there plots. They are offering plots 5K - 6K per sq yard. Other small builders like ferrous have costly plots 20K then theirs at a near by location.

Anyway I will try to find out more details and will let the group know about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Iminvestor View Post
        Guys, I would like to know expert's opinion on upcoming project by Arun Dev builder's in Faridabad. They are selling residential plots in the project by the name 'Yamuna Vihar' at Jasana Vill., Manjhavali Road.

Anyone else who has heard about this project or know about the land prices/any other detail about this region?
        This Builder has no credibility in the Market. very cheap builder.
        This builder has launched small township in Haridwar and Bhiwadi also 4 years back, None seems ever completed.
        Thanks

Comment

Hi
          Greetings

Be careful with your money.

Cheers

Comment

Forget about completing cookie bhai, but this builder never ever started the work in an honest faith.

I am expecting the plots in G FBd could see the same fate.

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            This builder has launched small township in Haridwar and Bhiwadi also 4 years back, None seems ever completed.

Comment

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
              Forget about completing cookie bhai, but this builder never ever started the work in an honest faith.

I am expecting the plots in G FBd could see the same fate.
              my good Luck I didn't invest in this project I was once offered very cheap though, rather invested in Omaxe.
              Thanks

Comment

Its always fishy when things are too good to be true. Its good that you stayed away..

my good Luck I didn't invest in this project I was once offered very cheap though, rather invested in Omaxe.

Comment

Not just Haridwar and Bhiwadi...they had come up with Dehradun project also some 5 to 6 years ago...quite a few people made bookings....after that nothing has happened...refund applications are gathering dust at builder's office...bottom line is.... just stay away from them...
                  Last edited May 19 2012, 06:54 PM.
                  Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Iminvestor View Post

yes, i have bought two plots of 54sq.yards at Rs4500/sq.yards at phase III ext.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X