Hi All,
I have been looking to own a plot for sometime now and feel that with my budget, to get a decent size plot, the only viable option is Neharpar. But I have my below set of queries/apprehensions:
(1) Is neharpar a safe bet? I mean is it really a good deal to invest in neharpar, considering for something higher in range, one can get greenfield/sector-45?
(2) Future of Neharpar in terms of infrastructure, amenities and basic things like schools, connectivity, markets, water, electricity etc etc
(3) Now that above 2 has been put to rest - WHAT IS THE CURRENT PLOT RATES HERE and BEST PLOTS location. Are all approvals in place?
(4) Appreciation from long term perspective
(5) Live-ability?????

Requesting all seasoned pros to help me here, please let me know ur valuable inputs//
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • How low are you Expecting prices to be actually ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RESeeker
    Hi All,
    I have been looking to own a plot for sometime now and feel that with my budget, to get a decent size plot, the only viable option is Neharpar. But I have my below set of queries/apprehensions:
    (1) Is neharpar a safe bet? I mean is it really a good deal to invest in neharpar, considering for something higher in range, one can get greenfield/sector-45?
    (2) Future of Neharpar in terms of infrastructure, amenities and basic things like schools, connectivity, markets, water, electricity etc etc
    (3) Now that above 2 has been put to rest - WHAT IS THE CURRENT PLOT RATES HERE and BEST PLOTS location. Are all approvals in place?
    (4) Appreciation from long term perspective
    (5) Live-ability?????

Requesting all seasoned pros to help me here, please let me know ur valuable inputs//

only option in bptp plots....range -- 18k to 32k / sq yd + EDC/IDC etc.
    range varies based on location.
    CommentQuote
  • If you have a dream to own a plot around 25-30k in neharpar then one excellent bet is omaxe showroom plots 100mtrs from bptp flyover ... 200sqyard and 300sqyard ...may be you can explore it more...just a suggestion .....payment to be done in next 2 years.....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    I am searching for a plot near nehar par area within 5-8lac budget for investment purpose.
    I got some contact also.But let me know whether is it safe to invest this area?
    Thanks in advance.
    Kind regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dipanwita
    Hi
    I am searching for a plot near nehar par area within 5-8lac budget for investment purpose.
    I got some contact also.But let me know whether is it safe to invest this area?
    Thanks in advance.
    Kind regards

Why are u putting same message in 4 differernt threads...

Also, if plots with a price tag of 5-8 lacs were safe then no one would be buying the same for 50-80 lacs
    CommentQuote
  • What are current rate of Plots in Naharpar area? approved colony or approved project only.

Pls provide if anyone have the details.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,
    Please suggest the rates/sqyard for a plot in neharpar?
    Only authorized and registered plots, in good locality..

Is there any issue with the BPTP plots??? are they not allocated?? Also, which sector is best to look out for plots... for a plot in neharpar?
    Only authorized and registered plots, in good locality..

Is there any issue with the BPTP plots??? are they not allocated?? Also, which sector is best to look out for plots...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurinderG
    If you have a dream to own a plot around 25-30k in neharpar then one excellent bet is omaxe showroom plots 100mtrs from bptp flyover ... 200sqyard and 300sqyard ...may be you can explore it more...just a suggestion .....payment to be done in next 2 years.....

Hi
    have any one purchase omaxe shop plot
    ajay
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajay1000
    Hi
    have any one purchase omaxe shop plot
    ajay

It is mainly for bigger investors, not for small investors like us. Few weeks ago, I enquired about it, and premium was as high as 8 lacs on allotted plot, with payment of 20 lacs. And for unallotted plots the premium was about 4-5 lacs.

If you have 60 lacs without bank loan available in this year then think about it, as after paying 28 lacs, edc/ demand will come in a month and the next payment 20 lacs is due at the same time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitg
    It is mainly for bigger investors, not for small investors like us. Few weeks ago, I enquired about it, and premium was as high as 8 lacs on allotted plot, with payment of 20 lacs. And for unallotted plots the premium was about 4-5 lacs.

If you have 60 lacs without bank loan available in this year then think about it, as after paying 28 lacs, edc/ demand will come in a month and the next payment 20 lacs is due at the same time.

Thanks for reply , what is total cost of 200 plot
    CommentQuote
  • The original price was 200*27500=55 lacs+ifms=50,000+ edc/idc=more than 10 lacs

Now there is a premium of 1-2 lacs on Downpayment plan allotted unit(without discount)
    4-5 lacs on unalloted units
    8-10 lacs on allotted units with 20 lacs payment made.
    CommentQuote
  • fyi, the internal roads on omaxe city center has started getting ready, hence now money needed to buy this plot would be more than 60 lacs,

On the other hand vipul plaza is also getting ready and looks a cheaper option in current scenario.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitg
    fyi, the internal roads on omaxe city center has started getting ready, hence now money needed to buy this plot would be more than 60 lacs,

On the other hand vipul plaza is also getting ready and looks a cheaper option in current scenario.

any idea what is min cost in vipul plaza

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • no idea man, if you get to know you may post here. I saw the other day vipul plaza is shaping up nicely with all yellowish color. should be ready by this year end. it was very cheap earlier though.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,
    Was thrilled t see so may replies to the post, but after going thru them realized that the original post was diluted :D

Can someone please help answer my queries?
    CommentQuote