This weekend there was an adv. by Achievers Builders for multi-story flats and floors in their Sector 49 colony. New booking price for flats is between 3500 to 4000 psf (their website has the price and plans etc)..

I would like to know other's opinion on how do they see this from investment perspective? Price looks reasonable to me but I am not aware of Builder's reputation and the prospects of this location.. Any thoughts?
Read more
29 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by naresh_goyal
    This weekend there was an adv. by Achievers Builders for multi-story flats and floors in their Sector 49 colony. New booking price for flats is between 3500 to 4000 psf (their website has the price and plans etc)..

I would like to know other's opinion on how do they see this from investment perspective? Price looks reasonable to me but I am not aware of Builder's reputation and the prospects of this location.. Any thoughts?

Can you give me link for their website? I have seen the flats... looks fine, but only concern is about the area. Can someone let me know about the area from power/water/safety point of view?
    CommentQuote
  • Here is the link to their website. Will appreciate if you could share any details you are able to gather about these flats -
    Status Enclave (2 3 BHK)

Achievers Gardenia floors at Kalindi Hills, Sector 49, Pali Road, Faridabad provide an opportunity to live life in independence and privacy, yet enjoying all benefits of a township. These independent floors are a collection of low rise independent homes with Lift* & stilt covered car parking, surrounded by a beautifully landscaped environment.
    Whether it’s a sense of privacy you are looking for or a proximity to all amenities you desire, Gardenia Floors offers you both. Thus, at the end of a hard day’s work, you will be returning to a beautiful place that feels like home. From the architecture, landscaping to neighborhood amenities all suited to your cosmopolitan lifestyle, the goal is to provide more independent way of life in a contemporary environment. Achievers Gardenia Floors are independent Floors of three floors with Lift* & stilt covered car parking.

Status Enclave is the perfect residential destination far away from the chaos and deadlines of professional life.
    It opens a whole new world of opportunities and weaves the bonds of closer relationships amongst family members apart from providing the necessary inputs to relax and rejuvenate.Health club with gymnasium

Billiards card room
    Table tennis swimming pool
    Restaurant shopping area

Status Enclave Faridabad brings to you tempting options of 2/3 bedroom luxurious apartments ,each one of them beautifully designed to give you a panoramic view of a splendid complex through large windows and conveniently designed balconies.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sgcray
    Can you give me link for their website? I have seen the flats... looks fine, but only concern is about the area. Can someone let me know about the area from power/water/safety point of view?

safety is very good.water supply also good..although salty water, RO and may be water treatment required

However main concern is POWER...
    Builder is saying he will provide power backup, but at 12-13 Rs/ Unit that will not be cheap. During peak summer power outage is around 12-16 hours per day
    CommentQuote
  • What should be the rate for these flats? Are these available in resale, I have not seen any resale postings for these
    CommentQuote
  • don't think many were sold earlier......last 2-3 years not much work was happening, it has gathered momentum since last 3 months . most inventory will be with the Builder.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard that the construction in the Center Point mall is also at full swing.....and that is within the same society - which seems to be a good sign of development.
    CommentQuote
  • can anyone give idea about the location , surroundings etc..
    CommentQuote
  • Vision, this is in sector 49, right after faridabad-gurgaon road intersection, which I think is one of its big advantage.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sgcray
    What should be the rate for these flats? Are these available in resale, I have not seen any resale postings for these

where one can see resale postings ?
    CommentQuote
  • can veteran give their opinion about this project. pros & cons about this property
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rc0878
    I heard that the construction in the Center Point mall is also at full swing.....and that is within the same society - which seems to be a good sign of development.

Mall construction still on hold...
    Only thing is ABPL has moved its office on Ground floor(Previous office was in a villa) and cleaned area around mall to get more space for construction of more villas.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitGurgaon
    Mall construction still on hold...
    Only thing is ABPL has moved its office on Ground floor(Previous office was in a villa) and cleaned area around mall to get more space for construction of more villas.

hi amit.. what's your take on status enclave contruction pace. when can final delivery be expected and is it advisable to invest in it as an end user
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hemantbh
    hi amit.. what's your take on status enclave contruction pace. when can final delivery be expected and is it advisable to invest in it as an end user

I am living in a villa in this society...
    Construction of flats is going at good pace, but I have no idea on delivery date.
    Society is good to live, good parks green spaces.

Major problem
    - construction quality -
    - power cuts, even in winters
    CommentQuote
  • 60 Mins drive to Noida/Sector-18.
    45 Mins drive to South Delhi/GK-II.
    45 Mins drive to Gurgaon/Bristol.

This seems best & most reasonable option in Faridabad, gated society, best, well designed ROW house project in Faridabad, good RWA, nothing can beat the location in terms of time/distance to GGN, Noida & South Delhi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitGurgaon
    I am living in a villa in this society...
    Construction of flats is going at good pace, but I have no idea on delivery date.
    Society is good to live, good parks green spaces.

Major problem
    - construction quality -
    - power cuts, even in winters

Hi Amit:
    Can you please give an idea of resale prices of these villas? I am not sure what all sizes are available. I had been there to a friend's place long back..think that was 150 sq.yard. what are the app. resale prices of that kind of size?
    CommentQuote