Last updated: 5 days ago
741 | Posts
112252 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.

Thanks
    Alok Chauhan
    Last edited by MANOJa; February 3 2017, 09:20 PM.

Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Hi Ajay
    Greetings

Today after 2 and half years of your post the situation is unchanged. Heard an additional charge of Rs 995PSY has been levied on top of increased EDC..
    Thats basically to eat out any profit that you were assuming that you might have made over this period

Baki future bright hai!! Future bright

Cheers

Comment

Any construction happening??

Hi
      Greetings

Just as a matter of reality check, has any plot been built by anyone in the township??

(Though seems unlikely but just wanted to hazard a guess)

Cheers

Comment

I visited the area around year back and I saw construction happening on atleast 2 plots in Phase I. On enquiring I came to know that it was been done by some property dealers. I am sure it was not to be used for residential purpose without basic facilities available.
        It would be nice to know the latest update from someone who visited the area recently.
        Originally posted by BlessU View Post
        Hi
        Greetings

Just as a matter of reality check, has any plot been built by anyone in the township??

(Though seems unlikely but just wanted to hazard a guess)

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by vkumar93 View Post
          I visited the area around year back and I saw construction happening on atleast 2 plots in Phase I. On enquiring I came to know that it was been done by some property dealers. I am sure it was not to be used for residential purpose without basic facilities available.
          It would be nice to know the latest update from someone who visited the area recently.
          few week ago when I was at sector 85 I saw a building in A block - right now that building is being used by a property dealers. another set of buildings too visible at the start of D block of Sector 85.

In a nutshell things are moving in right direction

rohit

Comment

Blood Pressure Through Property a perfect example..

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
            few week ago when I was at sector 85 I saw a building in A block - right now that building is being used by a property dealers. another set of buildings too visible at the start of D block of Sector 85.

In a nutshell things are moving in right direction

rohit
            Hi
            Greetings

Definitely a good news to have habitation picking up even in the plotted (non) development of BPTP..
            It would be a wonderful and exciting place once delivery and construction permissions with sewerage, water and electricity would be available..

For now its a cost of 995 psy being charged from subscribers in anticipation of these services. Offcourse like most of other details timelines are missing for the basic internal infra even after 6-7 years of agreements in some cases.. paise khatam ho gaye hain kya company ke pass??

Ruk ke in kothiyon mein puchna tha.. bhai pani peene aur hagne kahan jate ho..?? BPTP ke project office main!!! Ya nehar pe ja ke!!!

Hope the right direction you are talking about shows what are the safe places to go for (natures call) in the absence of Basic internal Infra which BPTP has been miserable about

Cheers
            Last edited by BlessU; February 10 2012, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Hi
              Greetings

Definitely a good news to have habitation picking up even in the plotted (non) development of BPTP..
              It would be a wonderful and exciting place once delivery and construction permissions with sewerage, water and electricity would be available..

For now its a cost of 995 psy being charged from subscribers in anticipation of these services. Offcourse like most of other details timelines are missing for the basic internal infra even after 6-7 years of agreements in some cases.. paise khatam ho gaye hain kya company ke pass??

Ruk ke in kothiyon mein puchna tha.. bhai pani peene aur hagne kahan jate ho..?? BPTP ke project office main!!! Ya nehar pe ja ke!!! Hope the right direction you are talking about shows what are the safe places to go for (natures call) in the absence of Basic internal Infra which BPTP has been miserable about

Cheers
              you know something - i missed a big opportunity in Patna just because of perception - now 8 years later that piece of land in Patna is up by 300 times - 3 laakh ka mil raha tha abhi 3 crore mai bhi nahi mil raha

wait karo sabar ka fal meetha hota hai -

rohit

Comment

bhai 100 times ...correction and 50times would be good enough for me
                Life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by adit0083 View Post
                  bhai 100 times ...correction and 50times would be good enough for me
                  Hi
                  Greetings

Alok bhai..
                  Kuch logon ko jhoote builders (BPTP/FERROUS) ki marketing karte karte apni baat bhool jati hai..

Rohit Ji..Yeh 300 times ka khulasa suno... appki zubaani
                  http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...5-post158.html
                  Theek theek laga liya karo yaar.. With these symptoms people will stop trusting your most valued posts 20 times becomes 300 times within 2 weeks sachai kya hogi kaun janne...

Cheers

Comment

Hi
                    Greetings

Alok bhai..
                    Kuch logon ko jhoote builders (BPTP/FERROUS) ki marketing karte karte apni baat bhool jati hai..

Rohit Ji..Yeh 300 times ka khulasa suno... appki zubaani
                    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...5-post158.html
                    Theek theek laga liya karo yaar.. With these symptoms people will stop trusting your most valued posts 20 times becomes 300 times within 2 weeks sachai kya hogi kaun janne...

Cheers

Pakda gaya.........

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X