Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.

Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
679 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Ajay
    Greetings

Today after 2 and half years of your post the situation is unchanged. Heard an additional charge of Rs 995PSY has been levied on top of increased EDC.. :bab (59):
    Thats basically to eat out any profit that you were assuming that you might have made over this period:o

Baki future bright hai!!:D Future bright

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Any construction happening??

Hi
    Greetings

Just as a matter of reality check, has any plot been built by anyone in the township??

(Though seems unlikely but just wanted to hazard a guess;))

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the area around year back and I saw construction happening on atleast 2 plots in Phase I. On enquiring I came to know that it was been done by some property dealers. I am sure it was not to be used for residential purpose without basic facilities available.
    It would be nice to know the latest update from someone who visited the area recently.
    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Just as a matter of reality check, has any plot been built by anyone in the township??

(Though seems unlikely but just wanted to hazard a guess;))

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vkumar93
    I visited the area around year back and I saw construction happening on atleast 2 plots in Phase I. On enquiring I came to know that it was been done by some property dealers. I am sure it was not to be used for residential purpose without basic facilities available.
    It would be nice to know the latest update from someone who visited the area recently.

few week ago when I was at sector 85 I saw a building in A block - right now that building is being used by a property dealers. another set of buildings too visible at the start of D block of Sector 85.

In a nutshell things are moving in right direction

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Blood Pressure Through Property a perfect example..

Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    few week ago when I was at sector 85 I saw a building in A block - right now that building is being used by a property dealers. another set of buildings too visible at the start of D block of Sector 85.

In a nutshell things are moving in right direction

rohit

Hi
    Greetings

Definitely a good news to have habitation picking up even in the plotted (non) development of BPTP..
    It would be a wonderful and exciting place once delivery and construction permissions with sewerage, water and electricity would be available..

For now its a cost of 995 psy being charged from subscribers in anticipation of these services. Offcourse like most of other details timelines are missing for the basic internal infra even after 6-7 years of agreements in some cases.. paise khatam ho gaye hain kya company ke pass??

Ruk ke in kothiyon mein puchna tha.. bhai pani peene aur hagne kahan jate ho..?? BPTP ke project office main!!!:D Ya nehar pe ja ke!!!:bab (59):

Hope the right direction you are talking about shows what are the safe places to go for (natures call) in the absence of Basic internal Infra which BPTP has been miserable about

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Definitely a good news to have habitation picking up even in the plotted (non) development of BPTP..
    It would be a wonderful and exciting place once delivery and construction permissions with sewerage, water and electricity would be available..

For now its a cost of 995 psy being charged from subscribers in anticipation of these services. Offcourse like most of other details timelines are missing for the basic internal infra even after 6-7 years of agreements in some cases.. paise khatam ho gaye hain kya company ke pass??

Ruk ke in kothiyon mein puchna tha.. bhai pani peene aur hagne kahan jate ho..?? BPTP ke project office main!!!:D Ya nehar pe ja ke!!!:bab (59): Hope the right direction you are talking about shows what are the safe places to go for (natures call) in the absence of Basic internal Infra which BPTP has been miserable about

Cheers

you know something - i missed a big opportunity in Patna just because of perception - now 8 years later that piece of land in Patna is up by 300 times - 3 laakh ka mil raha tha abhi 3 crore mai bhi nahi mil raha :(

wait karo sabar ka fal meetha hota hai -

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • bhai 100 times ...correction and 50times would be good enough for me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adit0083
    bhai 100 times ...correction and 50times would be good enough for me

Hi
    Greetings

Alok bhai..
    Kuch logon ko jhoote builders (BPTP/FERROUS) ki marketing karte karte apni baat bhool jati hai..;)

Rohit Ji..Yeh 300 times ka khulasa suno... appki zubaani:D;)
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/201-the-india-gri-2006?p=158#post201
    Theek theek laga liya karo yaar.. With these symptoms people will stop trusting your most valued posts;) 20 times becomes 300 times within 2 weeks:bab (3): sachai kya hogi kaun janne...:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Alok bhai..
    Kuch logon ko jhoote builders (BPTP/FERROUS) ki marketing karte karte apni baat bhool jati hai..;)

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/201-the-india-gri-2006?p=158#post201
    Theek theek laga liya karo yaar.. With these symptoms people will stop trusting your most valued posts;) 20 times becomes 300 times within 2 weeks:bab (3): sachai kya hogi kaun janne...:D

Cheers

Pakda gaya.........
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU bhai, bhaoot khapha lag rahe ho, kya hua. Your joke of Future of Rohit is really very funny, hope he will not mind.

One thing, if builders of FDB can do some genuine delivery & no cheating with buyers then due to Metro work started hence FDB plots can give very high return in next 4 years, no doubt into that... Before Metro Indirapuram/Vaishali GZB Plots was 20-25K PSY in 2009.... but now when Metro has reached near to these area then Plots rates are ~80K-1Lac PSY Right Now.

Investment in FDB Plots will be good option... My POV.
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Alok bhai..

Cheers

yaar sharam karo 3 laakh ka 300 times kahi 3 crore hota hai ? nahi na - wo post to ek example thi - by the way go and check the price in ashiana nagar in patna - what was available in 3 lakhs in 2004 has gone up to 60 lakhs.

and once again NEVER TRADE ON FREE TIPS

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    BlessU bhai, bhaoot khapha lag rahe ho, kya hua. Your joke of Future of Rohit is really very funny, hope he will not mind.

One thing, if builders of FDB can do some genuine delivery & no cheating with buyers then due to Metro work started hence FDB plots can give very high return in next 4 years, no doubt into that... Before Metro Indirapuram/Vaishali GZB Plots was 20-25K PSY in 2009.... but now when Metro has reached near to these area then Plots rates are ~80K-1Lac PSY Right Now.

Investment in FDB Plots will be good option... My POV.

Why people have fetish for Metro....totally kolaveri di.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    yaar sharam karo 3 laakh ka 300 times kahi 3 crore hota hai ? nahi na - wo post to ek example thi - by the way go and check the price in ashiana nagar in patna - what was available in 3 lakhs in 2004 has gone up to 60 lakhs.

and once again NEVER TRADE ON FREE TIPS

rohit

Hi
    Greetings

Apne maths ki 10th ki marksheet check karo dost.. Meri koi galti nahin hai isme..:D Number kam the to sharam tum karo!!!

Again from the same logic.. the Ferrous plot being promoted here by you.. will not be delivered in 18 months as per your post..:D

My offer stands..no inaugural discount required.. delivery ok even in 24 months.. rather will pay additional 1000psy if delivered in 18 months!!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Apne maths ki 10th ki marksheet check karo dost.. Meri koi galti nahin hai isme..:D Number kam the to sharam tum karo!!!

Again from the same logic.. the Ferrous plot being promoted here by you.. will not be delivered in 18 months as per your post..:D

My offer stands..no inaugural discount required.. delivery ok even in 24 months.. rather will pay additional 1000psy if delivered in 18 months!!!

Cheers

stop making fun of everything - pata hai holi aa rahi hai but be cautious - kahi rang mai bhang na pad jaaye - kisi ganga kinare wale chora se

anyways - i am not promoting anything - there is something called colored money - so for some bptp plots may not be an option as it has appreciated by 5 times since launched - so there are people who only want new launched or direct from builder -

Talk to ferrous and please share information what you get from them - don't waste time trying to thrash someone -

rest aap samajhdaar ho ;)

rohit

please talk to ferrous regarding your offer - I have nothing to do with them
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP ke kuuch kukaram ( go through them, very interesting read )-

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/bptp-ltd/t-bptp-complaints-16592.html
    CommentQuote