Last updated: 2 days ago
741 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
    there is a strategy behind giving late possession of plots -

the flats of high rises get inhabited immediately but the plots would not get built -so for everyone's better interest it is better that plots get possession only next year when roads are visible along with other infra.

rohit
    Hi
    Greetings

Agreed there is a STRATEGY!!

But this is more to make a "mickey" out of the homeseeker. Projects where roads are available, are also getting delayed.. I am sure the same strategy applies there as well.
    Strategy is to keep demanding arbitrary amounts without calculations and workings towards EDC/IDC/Substation/STP etc etc.

Another strategy is to gulp all edc/idc amount for use in expansion, than paying 12% to DTCP instead of renewing licenses and paying 22%+ to Financial institutions on loans.

Biggest Joke of a strategy is to offer "FITMENT NOC"- Offer of Possession letters, for projects where licenses are not renewed/valid and/or OC has not yet even been applied for.. Do a test and call Customer service to ask for projects where OC has been applied.. I know you are aware about the answer but give it a go and please let all on the forum know.

With so many strategies in place, It appears more like a scam instead.

Sorry if that hurts but havent found any positive motivation in these stupid strategies of BPTP. 7+yrs not a single project completely delivered till date.

Join BPTP parkland home owners group

Cheers
    Last edited by BlessU; February 24 2013, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
      Hi
      Greetings

Agreed there is a STRATEGY!!

But this is more to make a "mickey" out of the homeseeker. Projects where roads are available, are also getting delayed.. I am sure the same strategy applies there as well.
      Strategy is to keep demanding arbitrary amounts without calculations and workings towards EDC/IDC/Substation/STP etc etc.

Another strategy is to gulp all edc/idc amount for use in expansion, than paying 12% to DTCP instead of renewing licenses and paying 22%+ to Financial institutions on loans.

Biggest Joke of a strategy is to offer "FITMENT NOC"- Offer of Possession letters, for projects where licenses are not renewed/valid and/or OC has not yet even been applied for.. Do a test and call Customer service to ask for projects where OC has been applied.. I know you are aware about the answer but give it a go and please let all on the forum know.

With so many strategies in place, It appears more like a scam instead.

Sorry if that hurts but havent found any positive motivation in these stupid strategies of BPTP. 7+yrs not a single project completely delivered till date.

Cheers
      yeah its a scam - does anyone has the guts to do anything other than bashing on internet ? - ------------ its democracy and whatever is being done is just good business - you disagree !!! okay fine - do what you deem fit ---------------- ????

however if you would have been in my side you would have doubled your money

rohit
      Last edited by BlessU; September 19 2012, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
        yeah its a scam - does anyone has the guts to do anything other than bashing on internet ? - if u are unhappy go to the courts - its democracy and whatever is being done is just good business - you disagree !!! okay fine - do what you deem fit - who is stopping you for last 2 years ????

however if you would have been in my side you would have doubled your money

rohit
        hi
        Greetings

Ha ha I would love to double any day and god has been graceful until now as I like to keep ears close to ground. Internet is a wonderful source of sharing,bringing and enriching knowledge out of others positive experiences BUT ethically.

Regarding following you or not.. here a few reasons I wont..
        -F block Villa, check your post of 2010 quoting delivery by march 2011, not delivered till date. License not valid/renewed and forget OC for the time being. Only god knows the truth how many secondary liens are due on this property and how much EDC is pending,
        -Gold prediction by you to USD 1400.. now 1775
        -a ppl e, 700 crossed once again!! and keep watching
        -US index back to near its highest while you predicted 11400
        -US Dollar your prediction 48 now going strong above 55 safely, Euro and Pound crossed highest ever rate in living memory..

Not sure about Bihar RE market- as not following.

For above BUNCH of reasons I will give a pass to things on Your side of investments and your SYSTEM.. but thanks for asking...

So much for guts..

Regarding good business,, I havent found one single builder against whom non bailable warrants are issued or caution notice issued to public for investing in their projects. I certainly do not agree to this kind of so called "Good Business"

Cheers
        Last edited by BlessU; September 19 2012, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
          hi
          Greetings

Ha ha I would love to double any day and god has been graceful until now as I like to keep ears close to ground. Internet is a wonderful source of sharing,bringing and enriching knowledge out of others positive experiences BUT ethically.

Regarding following you or not.. here a few reasons I wont..
          -F block Villa, check your post of 2010 quoting delivery by march 2011, not delivered till date. License not valid/renewed and forget OC for the time being. Only god knows the truth how many secondary liens are due on this property and how much EDC is pending,
          -Gold prediction by you to USD 1400.. now 1775
          -a ppl e, 700 crossed once again!! and keep watching
          -US index back to near its highest while you predicted 11400
          -US Dollar your prediction 48 now going strong above 55 safely, Euro and Pound crossed highest ever rate in living memory..

Not sure about Bihar RE market- as not following.

For above BUNCH of reasons I will give a pass to things on Your side of investments and your SYSTEM.. but thanks for asking...

So much for guts..

Regarding good business,, I havent found one single builder against whom non bailable warrants are issued or caution notice issued to public for investing in their projects. I certainly do not agree to this kind of so called "Good Business"

Cheers
          we will keep on making money.

rohit (out)
          Last edited by BlessU; February 24 2013, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Guys in BPTP YBlock what shud be the rate of 250 sq yard plot..i was looking to buy one

Comment

Originally posted by SurinderG View Post
              Guys in BPTP YBlock what shud be the rate of 250 sq yard plot..i was looking to buy one
              Wow you seem to be a Master of U- Turns. Some days back you were ready to Paint BPTP office with your Blood addressing yourself as a poor investor, now you ready to Buy one more plot in BPTP.

Comment

Originally posted by prabhjeetran View Post
                wow you seem to be a master of u- turns. Some days back you were ready to paint bptp office with your blood addressing yourself as a poor investor, now you ready to buy one more plot in bptp.
                :d:d:d:d:d:d

Comment

Wow you seem to be a Master of U- Turns. Some days back you were ready to Paint BPTP office with your Blood addressing yourself as a poor investor, now you ready to Buy one more plot in BPTP.

Not U-Turn , he is moving in circles around BPTP.

Comment

Bhai logo not for me .... - any idea abut prices in Y block ..Not a bad idea if somebody is getting at a rock bottom price...yes i still say BPTP is hell but it doesnt mean u stop working in this world....

kya karein ...

Comment

• Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by SurinderG View Post
                      Bhai logo not for me .... - any idea abut prices in Y block ..Not a bad idea if somebody is getting at a rock bottom price...yes i still say BPTP is hell but it doesnt mean u stop working in this world....

kya karein ...
                      two lines from haribans rai's madhushala

alag alag path batlaate sab - par mai ye batlata hu
                      raah pakad tu ek chala chal - paa jaayega madhushala

rohit

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X