Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.

Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
667 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • BPTP Parkland Residential Plot Ph1,2,3 Greater Faridabad

Hello friends,
    I've budget of around 80 lakhs (all-inclusive including registry charges).
    Which is the best block for me considering following:
    1. Investment purpose. Will not construct for atleast 7/8 years.
    2. Registry cases only. I can wait till "diwali/ new year" if more registry plots will be available by that time.
    3. East/North facing only.
    4. Loan of atleast 40 lakh.

Please advice about the best block in any phase with merits and demerits.

Thank you!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Check out E-block in 85 sec (BPTP Parklands)
    Near to 85-86-87-88 sector dividing roads; near BPTP villas
    Prices are comparatively less; i believe around 30k/sqyards
    (i also hold a property in 85)

Also, do check for plots in sector 75!
    CommentQuote
  • What is the lowest BSP rate at which one can buy a 250 sq.yd plot in C-block (Sec-85) these days? any side facing....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GangsterJi
    What is the lowest BSP rate at which one can buy a 250 sq.yd plot in C-block (Sec-85) these days? any side facing....

C-block is at a very good location. Will be difficult to find sellers in this block.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    C-block is at a very good location. Will be difficult to find sellers in this block.

No offence but I find it very hard to believe that there are no/less sellers in Neher Paar. Last time (around 1 month ago) I went to study the plots market, I could get plot in every block, every sector. Yea, obviously rates differ based on location of plots.

Block B is selling at comparatively lesser rate ( obviously because of others land and unacquired/unused land) but I think this could give good returns in longer term.

Real estate me to apni akal aur luck ka hona baht jaruri hai kyonki brokers vahi promote karenge jisme unka fayda hai..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rm_noida
    No offence but I find it very hard to believe that there are no/less sellers in Neher Paar. Last time (around 1 month ago) I went to study the plots market, I could get plot in every block, every sector. Yea, obviously rates differ based on location of plots.

Block B is selling at comparatively lesser rate ( obviously because of others land and unacquired/unused land) but I think this could give good returns in longer term.

Real estate me to apni akal aur luck ka hona baht jaruri hai kyonki brokers vahi promote karenge jisme unka fayda hai..

Sir, Block B is ok but I personally find A, C, D and J better located. If you have Parklands map, you can see that these are close to 45 meter road and commercial belt. For an end use I like J better because of more open areas and no others land.

Market has gone slow now so there may be sellers in these blocks but trust me, few months ago, it was difficult to find buyers in these blocks.

Yogesh bhai, what do you think?
    CommentQuote
    Sir, Block B is ok but I personally find A, C, D and J better located. If you have Parklands map, you can see that these are close to 45 meter road and commercial belt. For an end use I like J better because of more open areas and no others land.

Market has gone slow now so there may be sellers in these blocks but trust me, few months ago, it was difficult to find buyers in these blocks.

Hi mike can you please share good
    resolution park land map
    CommentQuote
  • Please find it attached here. Sabse best resolution wala upload kar raha hoon.
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone please tell the sector of these BPTP plots?
    What is the development status and when they are expected to get delivered?
    Also any idea on latest prices on various blocks and phases??

I am interested in buying for end use purpose....
    CommentQuote

sorry mike for late reply (post nahi dekhi ye)

B block is good one but many problem with this block
    first manly other land in this block , second the main entrance is under litigation and close to institutanal belt . prices are about 21000 to 23000 plus extra charges
    hope it helps u
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh98712

first manly other land in this block , second the main entrance is under litigation and close to institutanal belt . prices are about 21000 to 23000 plus extra charges
    hope it helps u

Bhai How is E block area near floors. What are the prospects if one builds builder floors on the same in 1 year from now?
    CommentQuote
    Bhai How is E block area near floors. What are the prospects if one builds builder floors on the same in 1 year from now?

very good Q mike
    u know it better i am telling for others :):)
    the total cost of plot is around 75 rs and u have to put another 45 rs for construction means 120 rs for 3 floors . itna paisa lagane kee bad 10 -15 rs nahi bachee to kya fayada . but rates will definitely in the tune of 60 - 65 rs per floor so plots will show there strength when floors will attract more premium .
    abhii to bhaut saree projects anee hai G faridabad mai , two are coming in sector 77
    CommentQuote
    very good Q mike
    u know it better i am telling for others :):)
    the total cost of plot is around 75 rs and u have to put another 45 rs for construction means 120 rs for 3 floors . itna paisa lagane kee bad 10 -15 rs nahi bachee to kya fayada . but rates will definitely in the tune of 60 - 65 rs per floor so plots will show there strength when floors will attract more premium .
    abhii to bhaut saree projects anee hai G faridabad mai , two are coming in sector 77

Thanks sir, so seems like a good idea.
    CommentQuote

hope it helps u

are these plots getting sold on floor basis?
    Or entire vertical expansion is owned by the plot allottee?

Can you please tell the prices of these plots?? I mean the plots in various blocks ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orangecap
    are these plots getting sold on floor basis?
    Or entire vertical expansion is owned by the plot allottee?

Can you please tell the prices of these plots?? I mean the plots in various blocks ?

You can construct and sell floors on plot size larger than 200 sq yds. So it is up to you if you want to build a kothi or make floors and sell each individually.
    CommentQuote