Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.

Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
667 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by orangecap
    are these plots getting sold on floor basis?
    Or entire vertical expansion is owned by the plot allottee?

Can you please tell the prices of these plots?? I mean the plots in various blocks ?

u have to contact the dealers in the area take some site visits and then take a decision
    plots is a single unit and u can make up to three floors and one stilt parking then if u want to sell u can sell floor wise .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    You can construct and sell floors on plot size larger than 200 sq yds. So it is up to you if you want to build a kothi or make floors and sell each individually.

ok... Great... thanks
    What are the best blocks for residential purposes in next 2-3 years?
    What is the price of these plots in different blocks?
    CommentQuote
  • bhai sari ram katha yahi par sun loogee kya goo and do some research
    obsessively jahaa rate jayada hai achha block hai jahaa kam hai wha kuch panga hai
    CommentQuote
  • A B C J E blocks are good
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh98712
    bhai sari ram katha yahi par sun loogee kya goo and do some research
    obsessively jahaa rate jayada hai achha block hai jahaa kam hai wha kuch panga hai

Thanks Abhay...
    Yogesh bhai, sometimes it's better to take expert's opinion before going to the filed... You can do more focused research rather than reinventing the wheel..
    Obviously, I will go and do the ground research but I am getting the data from the research which is already done...
    Its not always true that Rates justify the worth for every individual.. If might be true for one case but might not be for the other...

So I will be thankful if useful information is shared..

Are there any other plots available apart from BPTP??
    CommentQuote
  • on the same note, if Assotech launches plots in GF in sector 88/89, BPTP plot prices would reduce further due to issues such as colored component, registry issues and plus bptp brand too....thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvm123
    on the same note, if Assotech launches plots in GF in sector 88/89, BPTP plot prices would reduce further due to issues such as colored component, registry issues and plus bptp brand too....thoughts?

What if assortech launches plots higher rate than bptp say above 30000 then ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orangecap
    Thanks Abhay...
    Yogesh bhai, sometimes it's better to take expert's opinion before going to the filed... You can do more focused research rather than reinventing the wheel..
    Obviously, I will go and do the ground research but I am getting the data from the research which is already done...
    Its not always true that Rates justify the worth for every individual.. If might be true for one case but might not be for the other...

So I will be thankful if useful information is shared..

Are there any other plots available apart from BPTP??

it was just for laugh actually i am saying that do research this will save about 1 lacs as investors are coming out from parkland that is the main reason of low prices as the registry has started as soon as the layout of plots will cleared and master roads problem will solve the rates will rocket once again by minimum 50 %
    now company are focusing in floors , villas and flats . new launch plots are now very costly u have to go for D block if ur budget is around 75 .
    hope its help
    CommentQuote
    it was just for laugh actually i am saying that do research this will save about 1 lacs as investors are coming out from parkland that is the main reason of low prices as the registry has started as soon as the layout of plots will cleared and master roads problem will solve the rates will rocket once again by minimum 50 %
    now company are focusing in floors , villas and flats . new launch plots are now very costly u have to go for D block if ur budget is around 75 .
    hope its help

Any idea,when Huda will be coming with new plots,I think that will raise up the plot market
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    What if assortech launches plots higher rate than bptp say above 30000 then ?

Bhai AFAIK Assotech has not even applied for license as yet. Location is not yet known. What if it is close to Yamuna in new sectors that are going to be published in new masterplan? There are lots of factors.
    CommentQuote
    hope its help

No problem and thanks......
    Yes, It certainly helps...
    Also, are bank giving loan for BPTP parkland plots???
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP Parkland Residential Plots Ph1,2,3 Greater Faridabad

Hi,

Maps to build floors on BPTP plots have started getting approved now. I have heard of a few cases in P block in my circle. What impact do you think will it bring on the region?
    CommentQuote
  • good news i think that bptp has paid all charges ( edc and idc ) to tcp
    now many peoples who are interested in building there kothies and builders who want to construct there floors will buy land in these sectors . but demand is very low hope that the price of plots will appreciate as the rates are know on the high level of 2008 . but agar supply excess hui to floors ka rate (sector 8,9) me decrease ho jayega as most people want new flats and save about 35-40 lacs to increase there status .
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah,I can also feel the increased interest in these plots as my friend who owns a couple of then has started getting more calls and SMS from property dealers from a day or two.
    CommentQuote
  • Chalo lets collaborate and start making floors. hehehe...
    CommentQuote