Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.


Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
Reply
667 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by yogesh98712
    bro abhi paar mat karo kuch din ruck jaoo . wait for a good infra like GGN in G.faridabad then think ho sakta hai nehar par karna apko achaa lagjayee .:):)



    Bhai, I have already crossed both the Nahar’s (to & fro) at least 50 times & will love to increase the tally whenever possible.
    Sirji, Wo to ek mazahiya post tha. Don’t give much importance to that.
    I am having an affair with Gr. Faridabad & try to visit at least once in a month.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Electrical substation charges being refunded by bptp?

    Hi
    Greetings

    BPTP had charged 995 psy towards Electrical substation and Sewerage Treatment Plant. It is being rumoured that they are Refunding Rs 100 PSY towards ESS/STP.

    Can anyone confirm about the news doing the rounds?

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    BPTP had charged 995 psy towards Electrical substation and Sewerage Treatment Plant. It is being rumoured that they are Refunding Rs 100 PSY towards ESS/STP.

    Can anyone confirm about the news doing the rounds?

    Cheers


    utt ke muh mai jeera
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    BPTP had charged 995 psy towards Electrical substation and Sewerage Treatment Plant. It is being rumoured that they are Refunding Rs 100 PSY towards ESS/STP.

    Can anyone confirm about the news doing the rounds?

    Cheers


    Sir,
    there is an breaking news, thanks to
    BPTP Parkland Plots - Electrical & STP demand : BPTP Parklands Plots Faridabad - Page 2

    Top
    Re: BPTP Parkland Plots - Electrical & STP demand
    Postby yadav_ajay » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:16 am

    Quote" Dear All

    Happy to inform u that BPTP is started refunding Rs 100/sq yard against the demand of STP (Sewerage Treatment Plant) Charges to Plot owners Which was illegally collected from the plot holders in the name of STP.
    Whereas this is one of the victory by Parklands owners association, which perused the ESS and STP case against BPTP.

    Parklands Owners association is in receipt of document from TCP-CHD, which was issued by TCP to BPTP instructing about the STP Charges.

    This has been possible only after consistent follow up with BPTP and DGTCP/HUDA. However, this is only a small step against our fight with BPTP and HUDA/DGCTP.

    We will not stop till we get our Rs 995/back with interest which were charged as ESS and STP charges.

    Following is the chronology

    1.BPTP demanded Rs 995/sq yard on account of 220KV Sub Station and STP.

    2.Parklands Owners Association confronted with BPTP about the grid Sub Station and shown them documents as these charges are being part of the EDC.

    3.Taken case with DTCP/HUDA and collected various information and documents through the RTI.

    4.BPTP in March 2013 admitted that the 220KV Sub Station is part of EDC and at that time they were kept mum about STP.

    5.BPTP changed their stand about STP and changed their statements many time in past; as they said that they are making numbers of small STP for primary treatment of sewage and HUDA is making the big STP.

    6. POA-again confronted with HUDA/DGTCP and finally HUDA admitted that there are nothing like primary treatment of sewage and the sewage of the colony will go directly to the main sewer line of HUDA.

    7.Finally the BPTP has agreed to refund Rs 100/sq yard illegally Collected from the plot holders.

    Some more facts

    Initially BPTP demanded Rs 995/sq yard for 220KV Sub Station and STP.

    Step 1 Break-Up
    Rs 775 for 220KV Sub Station
    Rs 220 for STP

    Step 2 Break Up
    (Changed)
    Rs 775/ for Electrification Charges (EC) instead of ESS
    Rs 120 for STP
    Rs 100 for administration VAT etc.

    This means they are hiding information and manipulating the data to cheat customer by various means.

    However, entire amount of Rs 995 is illegal and wrongly collected by BPTP.

    List of issues for Plots;

    1. STP and ESS demand ( Demand Rs 995/- per sq yard)
    2. Extra EDC/EEDC/IDC demand
    3. Levying Interest and bank Guarantee in to EDC calculation, and wrong area efficiency considered 42.53%
    while actual efficiency is much more than claim of BPTP. Which will reduce EDC demand.
    4. Non Disbursement of Delayed penalty.
    5. Wrong demand of Admin Charges

    We all Plot holders need to send numerous mails to BPTP stating that all these charges collected by them are illegal.

    एक धक्का और देना है BPTP को गिरना है

    Friends Unity is strength.

    Unquote.

    Next week I will be visiting ""Crest"& will raise the issue of refunding the same for Elite floor & villa projects.Dear All

    Happy to inform u that BPTP is started refunding Rs 100/sq yard against the demand of STP (Sewerage Treatment Plant) Charges to Plot owners Which was illegally collected from the plot holders in the name of STP.
    Whereas this is one of the victory by Parklands owners association, which perused the ESS and STP case against BPTP.

    Parklands Owners association is in receipt of document from TCP-CHD, which was issued by TCP to BPTP instructing about the STP Charges.

    This has been possible only after consistent follow up with BPTP and DGTCP/HUDA. However, this is only a small step against our fight with BPTP and HUDA/DGCTP.

    We will not stop till we get our Rs 995/back with interest which were charged as ESS and STP charges.

    Following is the chronology

    1.BPTP demanded Rs 995/sq yard on account of 220KV Sub Station and STP.

    2.Parklands Owners Association confronted with BPTP about the grid Sub Station and shown them documents as these charges are being part of the EDC.

    3.Taken case with DTCP/HUDA and collected various information and documents through the RTI.

    4.BPTP in March 2013 admitted that the 220KV Sub Station is part of EDC and at that time they were kept mum about STP.

    5.BPTP changed their stand about STP and changed their statements many time in past; as they said that they are making numbers of small STP for primary treatment of sewage and HUDA is making the big STP.

    6. POA-again confronted with HUDA/DGTCP and finally HUDA admitted that there are nothing like primary treatment of sewage and the sewage of the colony will go directly to the main sewer line of HUDA.

    7.Finally the BPTP has agreed to refund Rs 100/sq yard illegally Collected from the plot holders.

    Some more facts

    Initially BPTP demanded Rs 995/sq yard for 220KV Sub Station and STP.

    Step 1 Break-Up
    Rs 775 for 220KV Sub Station
    Rs 220 for STP

    Step 2 Break Up
    (Changed)
    Rs 775/ for Electrification Charges (EC) instead of ESS
    Rs 120 for STP
    Rs 100 for administration VAT etc.

    This means they are hiding information and manipulating the data to cheat customer by various means.

    However, entire amount of Rs 995 is illegal and wrongly collected by BPTP.

    List of issues for Plots;

    1. STP and ESS demand ( Demand Rs 995/- per sq yard)
    2. Extra EDC/EEDC/IDC demand
    3. Levying Interest and bank Guarantee in to EDC calculation, and wrong area efficiency considered 42.53%
    while actual efficiency is much more than claim of BPTP. Which will reduce EDC demand.
    4. Non Disbursement of Delayed penalty.
    5. Wrong demand of Admin Charges

    We all Plot holders need to send numerous mails to BPTP stating that all these charges collected by them are illegal.

    एक धक्का और देना है BPTP को गिरना है

    Friends Unity is strength.

    Unquote.

    Next week I will be visiting ""Crest"& will raise the issue of refunding the same for Elite floor & villa projects.Dear All

    Happy to inform u that BPTP is started refunding Rs 100/sq yard against the demand of STP (Sewerage Treatment Plant) Charges to Plot owners Which was illegally collected from the plot holders in the name of STP.
    Whereas this is one of the victory by Parklands owners association, which perused the ESS and STP case against BPTP.

    Parklands Owners association is in receipt of document from TCP-CHD, which was issued by TCP to BPTP instructing about the STP Charges.

    This has been possible only after consistent follow up with BPTP and DGTCP/HUDA. However, this is only a small step against our fight with BPTP and HUDA/DGCTP.

    We will not stop till we get our Rs 995/back with interest which were charged as ESS and STP charges.

    Following is the chronology

    1.BPTP demanded Rs 995/sq yard on account of 220KV Sub Station and STP.

    2.Parklands Owners Association confronted with BPTP about the grid Sub Station and shown them documents as these charges are being part of the EDC.

    3.Taken case with DTCP/HUDA and collected various information and documents through the RTI.

    4.BPTP in March 2013 admitted that the 220KV Sub Station is part of EDC and at that time they were kept mum about STP.

    5.BPTP changed their stand about STP and changed their statements many time in past; as they said that they are making numbers of small STP for primary treatment of sewage and HUDA is making the big STP.

    6. POA-again confronted with HUDA/DGTCP and finally HUDA admitted that there are nothing like primary treatment of sewage and the sewage of the colony will go directly to the main sewer line of HUDA.

    7.Finally the BPTP has agreed to refund Rs 100/sq yard illegally Collected from the plot holders.

    Some more facts

    Initially BPTP demanded Rs 995/sq yard for 220KV Sub Station and STP.

    Step 1 Break-Up
    Rs 775 for 220KV Sub Station
    Rs 220 for STP

    Step 2 Break Up
    (Changed)
    Rs 775/ for Electrification Charges (EC) instead of ESS
    Rs 120 for STP
    Rs 100 for administration VAT etc.

    This means they are hiding information and manipulating the data to cheat customer by various means.

    However, entire amount of Rs 995 is illegal and wrongly collected by BPTP.

    List of issues for Plots;

    1. STP and ESS demand ( Demand Rs 995/- per sq yard)
    2. Extra EDC/EEDC/IDC demand
    3. Levying Interest and bank Guarantee in to EDC calculation, and wrong area efficiency considered 42.53%
    while actual efficiency is much more than claim of BPTP. Which will reduce EDC demand.
    4. Non Disbursement of Delayed penalty.
    5. Wrong demand of Admin Charges

    We all Plot holders need to send numerous mails to BPTP stating that all these charges collected by them are illegal.

    एक धक्का और देना है BPTP को गिरना है

    Friends Unity is strength.

    Unquote.

    Next week I will be visiting ""Crest"& will raise the issue of refunding the same for Elite floor & villa projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh98712
    utt ke muh mai jeera


    hi
    Greetings

    Dont worry brother, getting something out of a black hole, howsoever minuscule augurs well for a bigger happy news.

    The issues pertaining to
    - Non development of community/common amenities
    - Development of social infra
    - Interest Bearing Maintenance Security being taken without any interest
    - Wrong interests statements and accounts statement
    - Unethical and unjustified charging of expenses
    - Inordinate delay beyond any logical reasoning
    - Non provision of service certificate,,
    - Wrong assertion about clearances while there were none.
    - Non registration of Units despite more than year of offer of possession
    - Offer of possession being offered without clearances/approvals
    - Non confirmation of physical plot despite 8 years of money being paid etc

    and many many more issues are yet to be resolved/compensated for.

    Many are now happy with their plots being registered after a lot of struggle and continuous follow ups. More to follow.

    In its haplessness BPTP has also started sending fake interest statements and reminders for registry to ALREADY registered units.

    Most investors would now have changed their earlier stance when they did not like anything said against BPTP. But now for the last 4 years, not a single home being built and prices remaining more or less same, is hurting them and all are crying in agony..

    Lets hope good sense prevails and now people awaken to raise their concerns in open and take the issues seriously to the next level, in right earnest.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Reduction in far for bptp parkland plots

    Hi
    Greetings

    Please find latest approved ZONAL PLANS for BPTP Parkland Blocks and Approved FAR (see attachment) as against
    Haryana BYE LAWS
    Area of site / category of plot Maximum permissible FAR Maximum permissible Height
    6 Marla 1.45 11 Mtr.
    10 Marla 1.45 11 Mtr.
    14 Marla 1.30 11 Mtr.
    1 Kanal 1.20 11 Mtr.
    2 Kanal 1.00 11 Mtr.

    The height has been increased to 14.5 Mtrs but FAR seems to be reduced
    Eg for a
    More than 420 Square Meters = 502.315821 Square Yards reduced from 1 times plot area to 0.8 times!! (reduction by 20%!!!)
    301 to 420 Square Meters = 359.9930 to 502.315821 Square Yards reduced 1.2 times plot area to 0.95 times (reduction by 25%!!)
    209 to 300 Square Meters or 249.9619 to 358.7970 Square Yards from 1.3 to 1 times (reduction by 30%!!!)

    Looks like there is difference in FAR due to Punjab Scheduled Roods and Controlled areas ( Restriction of Unregulated Development )Rules 1965 and Haryana Urban Development Authority( Erection of Buildings) Regulations, 1979 or is something missing?

    Cheers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • bad news .......... bad news............
    bro but park elite floors are about 1.4 of plot area .
    this is a new law for only G faridabad .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh98712
    bad news .......... bad news............
    bro but park elite floors are about 1.4 of plot area .
    this is a new law for only G faridabad .


    Hi
    Greetings

    This is applicable for all Plots/Floors/Villas. Same Act, Same FAR, Same Area.

    Can be some difference between MCF area and controlled area, until both come under MCF perhaps.. Just guessing though.

    May be this is holy grail of reasons why BPTP projects are delayed.

    Here is the complete ZONAL PLAN for F Block

    Has Villas in it.. now check the FAR constructed and that permitted in the zonal plan.

    Other Blocks zoning plan available on


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    This is applicable for all Plots/Floors/Villas. Same Act, Same FAR, Same Area.

    Can be some difference between MCF area and controlled area, until both come under MCF perhaps.. Just guessing though.

    May be this is holy grail of reasons why BPTP projects are delayed.

    Here is the complete ZONAL PLAN for F Block

    Has Villas in it.. now check the FAR constructed and that permitted in the zonal plan.

    Other Blocks zoning plan available on


    Cheers


    Hi
    greetings

    The Approved Zonal Plan clearly show "compounded plots in Blue rectangle"

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • For, Elite Floor 250 sqrd, as per original built-up area, FAR is 1.6. This FAR value is almost same for SRS pearl & Dhingra Floors
    After increasing the super area it's 1.85:bab (59):
    Parklands Pride is having higher FAR than Elite Floors. After area increase it may become 2.5 FAR
    The Builder is constantly improving themselves, earlier they increase the area by 15%, but now a days they increase it by 30% culture movement
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sayan
    For, Elite Floor 250 sqrd, as per original built-up area, FAR is 1.6. This FAR value is almost same for SRS pearl & Dhingra Floors
    After increasing the super area it's 1.85:bab (59):
    Parklands Pride is having higher FAR than Elite Floors. After area increase it may become 2.5 FAR
    The Builder is constantly improving themselves, earlier they increase the area by 15%, but now a days they increase it by 30% culture movement

    Hi
    Greetings

    FAR is a regulated figure and builder cannot go beyond what is stipulated in the act/rules and approved plans under bilateral licensing agreement..

    The higher FAR if being claimed is liable for compounding only UPTO the permissible limit and beyond which it is illegal.

    The FAR for Plotted, Villas, Low rise Floors is always the same and different from GHS..
    Currently none are allowed beyond 1.75 times therefore above guestimates may kindly be confirmed in written from BPTP being LEGAL.

    Kindly refer to Ardee city gurgaon judgement by Honble P&H court and Campa Cola Judgement by Supreme court wherein non compoundable construction has been ordered for demolition. The builder has got buyers agreement on having checked the building plans and have satisfied themselves to be in accordance with the regulations in force.. OR that buyer will himself be held responsible after possession for any inconsistency and negative fallout of the type of legalities from DTP Enforcement, if any.

    Therefore, please take considered opinion from someone you trust before accepting, approving and promoting such figures.

    Do let me know which block/sector you are mentioning. I may be able to confirm the actual approved FAR in the Sanctioned plans (possibly with proof).

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • For villas, FAR show as 1.45 with 60% coverage allowed in GF and 55% in First floor...Let me know if my understanding is correct here
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvm123
    For villas, FAR show as 1.45 with 60% coverage allowed in GF and 55% in First floor...Let me know if my understanding is correct here


    Hi
    Greetings

    yes for plot size below 203 sq mtrs (or 242 sq yd)

    The different sizes and types of plots on which villas are constructed are available on the map shared earlier. Some plots would be larger than 203 sq mtrs/242 sq yds.

    I think maximum 5% extra compoundable FAR is permissible with Fine.. Nothing is permissible beyond that even with fine.

    Mute point is that the approved maps have Permitted the latest amended height of 14.5 Mtrs (search forum for approval notice). Since the area is under Punjab controlled area Act, no FAR increase has been announced. May be, if it is understood correctly, tomorrow HUDA will sell plots and will include the new sectors under MCF and hence higher FAR as per Huda bye laws may be applicable.

    The map shared is as available with Garg Ji and are the latest approved for licenses in question.

    Rest BPTP or STP Faridabad can provide some clarification on how to get the maps regularised with higher FAR. This should not be an issue, considering that higher FAR is allowed for Urban Estate Areas. Just keep pushing.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    FAR is a regulated figure and builder cannot go beyond what is stipulated in the act/rules and approved plans under bilateral licensing agreement..

    The higher FAR if being claimed is liable for compounding only UPTO the permissible limit and beyond which it is illegal.

    The FAR for Plotted, Villas, Low rise Floors is always the same and different from GHS..
    Currently none are allowed beyond 1.75 times therefore above guestimates may kindly be confirmed in written from BPTP being LEGAL.

    Kindly refer to Ardee city gurgaon judgement by Honble P&H court and Campa Cola Judgement by Supreme court wherein non compoundable construction has been ordered for demolition. The builder has got buyers agreement on having checked the building plans and have satisfied themselves to be in accordance with the regulations in force.. OR that buyer will himself be held responsible after possession for any inconsistency and negative fallout of the type of legalities from DTP Enforcement, if any.

    Therefore, please take considered opinion from someone you trust before accepting, approving and promoting such figures.

    Do let me know which block/sector you are mentioning. I may be able to confirm the actual approved FAR in the Sanctioned plans (possibly with proof).

    Cheers

    Sir,
    I just want to emphasize that, how builders are looting us in terms of super area.
    A 1200 sqft unit becomes 1400 sqft during possession, whereas the actual area remains 900-950 sqft only.
    Rest I totally agree with your words.
    Refer the layout plan for SRS pearl floor. I can remember that during launch ( June 2009) the built-up area of 250 sqrd was 1225 sqft, but after possession it becomes 1437 sqft.(downloaded from a web site as builder’s site is not showing the info). Since BPTP has majority of market share mostly in online blogs they become the only offender, but many other builders are also equally rogue in this regards.
    Elite floor 250 sqrd was initially launched with built-up area as 1203 sqft. But latter on BPTP has increased the super area & it becomes 1340-1400 sqft. One of my friend having 2 units, got the final size as 1346 & 1365 sqft. But my unit is extraordinarily designed by them; it’s now more than1400 sqft. Probably they increased more for GF. However, In final measurement they specify the unit area as 261 sqrd, in place of 250 sqrd (it appears the plot area is also bigger).
    Parklands Pride is having super area of 1365 sqft for 250 sqrd plot (that too without the area increase so far)
    I am attaching relevant documents for Pearl, Elite Floors & PPride rest you can decide on.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sayan
    Sir,
    I just want to emphasize that, how builders are looting us in terms of super area.
    A 1200 sqft unit becomes 1400 sqft during possession, whereas the actual area remains 900-950 sqft only.
    Rest I totally agree with your words.
    Refer the layout plan for SRS pearl floor. I can remember that during launch ( June 2009) the built-up area of 250 sqrd was 1225 sqft, but after possession it becomes 1437 sqft.(downloaded from a web site as builder’s site is not showing the info). Since BPTP has majority of market share mostly in online blogs they become the only offender, but many other builders are also equally rogue in this regards.
    Elite floor 250 sqrd was initially launched with built-up area as 1203 sqft. But latter on BPTP has increased the super area & it becomes 1340-1400 sqft. One of my friend having 2 units, got the final size as 1346 & 1365 sqft. But my unit is extraordinarily designed by them; it’s now more than1400 sqft. Probably they increased more for GF. However, In final measurement they specify the unit area as 261 sqrd, in place of 250 sqrd (it appears the plot area is also bigger).
    Parklands Pride is having super area of 1365 sqft for 250 sqrd plot (that too without the area increase so far)
    I am attaching relevant documents for Pearl, Elite Floors & PPride rest you can decide on.

    Hi
    Greetings

    One matter is FAR is calculated by DTP/STP as per rule and impacts those who are looking to build house on plot or extension of villa or buy a low rise independent floor from builder. This also impacts GHS licenses wherein, most builders do not even apply for a completion certificate.
    Another matter is Super Area which builder decides, as per his convenience.

    The two issues are different and UNFORTUNATELY dtcp seems unconcerned with what Super Area builders are charging and then getting it registered. The sum total of Super Area for all the units of a GHS project therefore increases beyond eligible FAR. The hoodwinking goes on suit the builders.

    Their is no concept of Super Area recognised under the Act governing the License granted to builders which enables them to sell housing units. Most Investors are happy as they get higher valuations at current rates with increase super area, even though there is no change in carpet area and despite an unnecessary burden on end user/buyer.

    As calculated, due to super area increase alone, additional money in the name of govt revenue (EDC/IDC) is being collected by builders, which cannot be ignored for long by the sleeping officers. Even Banks pay the money for such super area increase, in case of loan. This is the third matter again to suit the builder

    A lot of activity is going to find a solution to these ambiguities and high time this MAMMOTH of an Industry gets a regulator.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote