Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.

Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
667 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Current rates

Can I request people to share the prevailing rates for plots in the various sectors/phases that you are aware of.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GangsterJi
    Can I request people to share the prevailing rates for plots in the various sectors/phases that you are aware of.

around 25000 for E block
    CommentQuote
  • how about W block prices...?
    CommentQuote
  • Are the plots rates going down the drain...Here are some of the emails which i got:

- PF block sector 78, 280 sq yard, demand 15000 per sq yard received from a broker. BPTP License, Near 45 Meter Master Road.

- South facing stuff was being quoted at 14000!!

- F block plot 250 sq yd as 18,000

Appreciate if someone can throw some light? Are these real prices?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvm123
    Are the plots rates going down the drain...Here are some of the emails which i got:

- PF block sector 78, 280 sq yard, demand 15000 per sq yard received from a broker. BPTP License, Near 45 Meter Master Road.

Hi,

Phase-3 has a couple of such deals floating but they are very poorly located units. In any case 15000/sq yard is a steal for any location. :) :) Good located units in Phase-1 are still holding strong.
    CommentQuote
  • ]

Hi,

Is this the Basic Sale Price (BSP) ?

What are the other charges and all inclusive price of a 250 sq yd plot in a decent location. ?]

Hi,

What are the other charges and all inclusive price of a 250 sq yd plot in a decent location. ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepu0574
    ]

Hi,

What are the other charges and all inclusive price of a 250 sq yd plot in a decent location. ?
    well this is the basic sale price but u have to see what are u buying ...
    see the plot on actual location then study market then buy good plots are also not expensive.
    see the plot on actual location then study market then buy good plots are also not expensive.
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday i got the call for 24500 for E block don't know about others
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    Yesterday i got the call for 24500 for E block don't know about others

that seems quite low... didnt the prices touch about 30k for some of the blocks (A,B,C,D,E)?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    Yesterday i got the call for 24500 for E block don't know about others

i was offered 28000 for my south facing T point plot in J Block in August 2011. later i sold in may 2012 at 25100 and now the rate for same south facing plot is about 21500. so 24500 is i think good as location of E block is good than J block and E block have maximum floors than any block in phase 1.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvm123
    Are the plots rates going down the drain...Here are some of the emails which i got:

Hi
    Greetings

Such rates are lower than Govt acquistion rate or Circle rate of Rs 20K psy. Many unauthorised colonies in Haryana who came around 2005-06 have a much higher sale price:D

Mate these could be distress deals due to heavy interest penalty payable and further hit due to "offer of possession sledgehammer" pounded on holder with unexplained/unexpected cost items!!

Many weak Kneed investors have already suffered high interest costs due to holding for such a long period and non delivery/poor demand resulting in ever increasing break even cost. As a net result of non development, non-registry by BPTP end user demand has remained very low and investor is happy dealing in RTM flats and floors.

For those buying, just make sure
    - accounts statement is sought from BPTP before purchase along with
    - status of plot,
    - license,
    - whether registry available or not
    - status of HT line,
    - nearness to high rise,
    - low lying dug up plot,
    - status of internal 12/24 mtr sector roads etc.

Generally stay away if plot/villa/floor is on DD license, do seek clarity on physical existence of plot/villa/floor through RTI or check maps for all blocks available on Login (access restricted to committed BPTP owners only)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GangsterJi
    that seems quite low... didnt the prices touch about 30k for some of the blocks (A,B,C,D,E)?

i don't think so because around 4 months back rate was 22500 for E block and 23500 for A B C block
    CommentQuote
  • Hello
    need advice !
    I plan to sell my 250 square yard plot in bptp block B,however I have already paid all charges associated with possession including registry charges...however as all of us know BPTP is yet to offer possession of plots..Now when I sell my plot,how do I get back the registry money ? what will be the selling process in terms of paper work?
    CommentQuote
  • Plot in S Block

I am interested in hearing from people who have a plot in BPTP S Block and either

i) had their plot registered and have been given possession
    or
    ii) their plot is not appearing on the maps RE agents have

I have a plot in S14 block, which only appears in BPTP's map but does not appear in RE agents' maps. There is no development on the site and the plot is not demarcated. I am not sure what to do - whether to hold on to it hoping BPTP will wake up and do the demarcation one day or sell it given uncertainty with BPTP.

Any suggestions will be helpful...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ykmadaan
    I am interested in hearing from people who have a plot in BPTP S Block and either

i) had their plot registered and have been given possession
    or
    ii) their plot is not appearing on the maps RE agents have

I have a plot in S14 block, which only appears in BPTP's map but does not appear in RE agents' maps. There is no development on the site and the plot is not demarcated. I am not sure what to do - whether to hold on to it hoping BPTP will wake up and do the demarcation one day or sell it given uncertainty with BPTP.

Any suggestions will be helpful...

hi
    Greetings

COmplaints and FIRs are now being registered in Bhupani Thana..

how much have you paid against the plot that does not exist on approved maps, if I may ask?

Cheers
    CommentQuote