BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Last updated: August 18 2017
742 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by miketest View Post
    C-block is at a very good location. Will be difficult to find sellers in this block.
    No offence but I find it very hard to believe that there are no/less sellers in Neher Paar. Last time (around 1 month ago) I went to study the plots market, I could get plot in every block, every sector. Yea, obviously rates differ based on location of plots.

Block B is selling at comparatively lesser rate ( obviously because of others land and unacquired/unused land) but I think this could give good returns in longer term.

Real estate me to apni akal aur luck ka hona baht jaruri hai kyonki brokers vahi promote karenge jisme unka fayda hai..

Comment

Originally posted by rm_noida View Post
      No offence but I find it very hard to believe that there are no/less sellers in Neher Paar. Last time (around 1 month ago) I went to study the plots market, I could get plot in every block, every sector. Yea, obviously rates differ based on location of plots.

Block B is selling at comparatively lesser rate ( obviously because of others land and unacquired/unused land) but I think this could give good returns in longer term.

Real estate me to apni akal aur luck ka hona baht jaruri hai kyonki brokers vahi promote karenge jisme unka fayda hai..
      Sir, Block B is ok but I personally find A, C, D and J better located. If you have Parklands map, you can see that these are close to 45 meter road and commercial belt. For an end use I like J better because of more open areas and no others land.

Market has gone slow now so there may be sellers in these blocks but trust me, few months ago, it was difficult to find buyers in these blocks.

Yogesh bhai, what do you think?

Comment

Sir, Block B is ok but I personally find A, C, D and J better located. If you have Parklands map, you can see that these are close to 45 meter road and commercial belt. For an end use I like J better because of more open areas and no others land.

Market has gone slow now so there may be sellers in these blocks but trust me, few months ago, it was difficult to find buyers in these blocks.

Hi mike can you please share good
        resolution park land map

Comment

Please find it attached here. Sabse best resolution wala upload kar raha hoon.
          Attached Files

Comment

Can someone please tell the sector of these BPTP plots?
            What is the development status and when they are expected to get delivered?
            Also any idea on latest prices on various blocks and phases??

I am interested in buying for end use purpose....
            Last edited by orangecap; July 21 2013, 10:08 PM.

Comment

sorry mike for late reply (post nahi dekhi ye)

B block is good one but many problem with this block
              first manly other land in this block , second the main entrance is under litigation and close to institutanal belt . prices are about 21000 to 23000 plus extra charges
              hope it helps u

Comment

Originally posted by yogesh98712 View Post

first manly other land in this block , second the main entrance is under litigation and close to institutanal belt . prices are about 21000 to 23000 plus extra charges
                hope it helps u
                Bhai How is E block area near floors. What are the prospects if one builds builder floors on the same in 1 year from now?

Comment

Bhai How is E block area near floors. What are the prospects if one builds builder floors on the same in 1 year from now?
                  very good Q mike
                  u know it better i am telling for others
                  the total cost of plot is around 75 rs and u have to put another 45 rs for construction means 120 rs for 3 floors . itna paisa lagane kee bad 10 -15 rs nahi bachee to kya fayada . but rates will definitely in the tune of 60 - 65 rs per floor so plots will show there strength when floors will attract more premium .
                  abhii to bhaut saree projects anee hai G faridabad mai , two are coming in sector 77

Comment

very good Q mike
                    u know it better i am telling for others
                    the total cost of plot is around 75 rs and u have to put another 45 rs for construction means 120 rs for 3 floors . itna paisa lagane kee bad 10 -15 rs nahi bachee to kya fayada . but rates will definitely in the tune of 60 - 65 rs per floor so plots will show there strength when floors will attract more premium .
                    abhii to bhaut saree projects anee hai G faridabad mai , two are coming in sector 77
                    Thanks sir, so seems like a good idea.

Comment

hope it helps u
                      are these plots getting sold on floor basis?
                      Or entire vertical expansion is owned by the plot allottee?

Can you please tell the prices of these plots?? I mean the plots in various blocks ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X