Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Collapse
X
Collapse

BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Last updated: August 18 2017
742 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

    BlessU bhai, bhaoot khapha lag rahe ho, kya hua. Your joke of Future of Rohit is really very funny, hope he will not mind.

    One thing, if builders of FDB can do some genuine delivery & no cheating with buyers then due to Metro work started hence FDB plots can give very high return in next 4 years, no doubt into that... Before Metro Indirapuram/Vaishali GZB Plots was 20-25K PSY in 2009.... but now when Metro has reached near to these area then Plots rates are ~80K-1Lac PSY Right Now.

    Investment in FDB Plots will be good option... My POV.

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

      Originally posted by BlessU View Post
      Hi
      Greetings

      Alok bhai..
      Kuch logon ko jhoote builders (BPTP/FERROUS) ki marketing karte karte apni baat bhool jati hai..

      Rohit Ji..Yeh 300 times ka khulasa suno... appki zubaani
      http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...5-post158.html
      Theek theek laga liya karo yaar.. With these symptoms people will stop trusting your most valued posts 20 times becomes 300 times within 2 weeks sachai kya hogi kaun janne...

      Cheers
      yaar sharam karo 3 laakh ka 300 times kahi 3 crore hota hai ? nahi na - wo post to ek example thi - by the way go and check the price in ashiana nagar in patna - what was available in 3 lakhs in 2004 has gone up to 60 lakhs.


      and once again NEVER TRADE ON FREE TIPS

      rohit

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

        Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
        BlessU bhai, bhaoot khapha lag rahe ho, kya hua. Your joke of Future of Rohit is really very funny, hope he will not mind.

        One thing, if builders of FDB can do some genuine delivery & no cheating with buyers then due to Metro work started hence FDB plots can give very high return in next 4 years, no doubt into that... Before Metro Indirapuram/Vaishali GZB Plots was 20-25K PSY in 2009.... but now when Metro has reached near to these area then Plots rates are ~80K-1Lac PSY Right Now.

        Investment in FDB Plots will be good option... My POV.
        Why people have fetish for Metro....totally kolaveri di.

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

          Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
          yaar sharam karo 3 laakh ka 300 times kahi 3 crore hota hai ? nahi na - wo post to ek example thi - by the way go and check the price in ashiana nagar in patna - what was available in 3 lakhs in 2004 has gone up to 60 lakhs.


          and once again NEVER TRADE ON FREE TIPS

          rohit
          Hi
          Greetings

          Apne maths ki 10th ki marksheet check karo dost.. Meri koi galti nahin hai isme.. Number kam the to sharam tum karo!!!

          Again from the same logic.. the Ferrous plot being promoted here by you.. will not be delivered in 18 months as per your post..

          My offer stands..no inaugural discount required.. delivery ok even in 24 months.. rather will pay additional 1000psy if delivered in 18 months!!!


          Cheers

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

            Originally posted by BlessU View Post
            Hi
            Greetings

            Apne maths ki 10th ki marksheet check karo dost.. Meri koi galti nahin hai isme.. Number kam the to sharam tum karo!!!

            Again from the same logic.. the Ferrous plot being promoted here by you.. will not be delivered in 18 months as per your post..

            My offer stands..no inaugural discount required.. delivery ok even in 24 months.. rather will pay additional 1000psy if delivered in 18 months!!!


            Cheers
            stop making fun of everything - pata hai holi aa rahi hai but be cautious - kahi rang mai bhang na pad jaaye - kisi ganga kinare wale chora se

            anyways - i am not promoting anything - there is something called colored money - so for some bptp plots may not be an option as it has appreciated by 5 times since launched - so there are people who only want new launched or direct from builder -

            Talk to ferrous and please share information what you get from them - don't waste time trying to thrash someone -

            rest aap samajhdaar ho

            rohit

            please talk to ferrous regarding your offer - I have nothing to do with them

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

              BPTP ke kuuch kukaram ( go through them, very interesting read )-

              http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...nts-16592.html
              Last edited by MANOJa; February 10 2012, 04:40 PM. Reason: typo
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

                Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                BPTP ke kuuch kukaram ( go through them, very interesting read )-

                http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...nts-16592.html
                fir se wahi poorani daphli poorana raaj wah bhai wah

                rohit

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

                  Originally posted by BlessU
                  Hi
                  Greetings

                  Kishyani billi khamaba noche!!!


                  BPTP type mama bhanja builders ko promote karna band karo dost!!
                  Free ki tip de raha hoon..kaam ayyegi..


                  Cheers
                  I had an impression about you that you have some rationale thinking - I am sorry that I am wrong -

                  Please continue with your frustration venting.

                  rohit

                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

                    Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                    I had an impression about you that you have some rationale thinking - I am sorry that I am wrong -

                    Please continue with your frustration venting.

                    rohit
                    Hi
                    Greetings

                    What made you go wrong on this one!!!

                    All I am trying to help you out is not to bet your and promote to others lousy builders like BPTP.

                    Now let me tell you something honestly,, you are a wind bag and will make many wrong decisions in life. Like the one you just made about me..

                    Cheers

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

                      Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                      Hi
                      Greetings

                      What made you go wrong on this one!!!

                      All I am trying to help you out is not to bet your and promote to others lousy builders like BPTP.

                      Now let me tell you something honestly,, you are a wind bag and will make many wrong decisions in life. Like the one you just made about me..

                      Cheers
                      what is wrong and what is right ?

                      Slapping a person in peace time is wrong but killing 100s in war time is right
                      right and wrong are two sides of same coin and circumstances determine the outcome of the toss -

                      voting for laloo yadav (VP Singh) was right but revoting for laloo yadav was wrong

                      I am a speculator and I take decisions every seconds of the amount you may not even see in whole life (Sorry but it is true) and I have been right more than the time I have been wrong.

                      If I am wrong about you would not make any difference to me - this is a faceless forum and I don't expect to meet anyone ever who can make any difference in anything aspect of my life.

                      you call bptp lousy I have no problem in that but tell me about one builder which is NOT lousy ? look what is happening at noida ext and builders of that area ?

                      be it bptp, omaxe , srs, or piyush all are sailing in same boat - 2006 till 2012 prices of everything has increased manyfold and all the budget has gone haywire - someone has to bear the brunt of that increase and its always the poor buyers who take the hit -

                      have you ever complained about shrinking size of FMCG products from HUL - when economy is growing the inflation would grow because more money would come into the markets thus prices would increase

                      along with prices of raw material increasing no sane business can afford not to share the burden with its patrons as I had put before no builder is in market for charity.

                      so my friend don't get confused about my decisions as it is my life and I know what I am doing and where I am heading to

                      Rs 200 grown to 2cr plus in 10 years

                      rohit

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X