BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Last updated: 5 days ago
741 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by abhay View Post
    What if assortech launches plots higher rate than bptp say above 30000 then ?
    Bhai AFAIK Assotech has not even applied for license as yet. Location is not yet known. What if it is close to Yamuna in new sectors that are going to be published in new masterplan? There are lots of factors.

Comment

Originally posted by yogesh98712 View Post
      it was just for laugh actually i am saying that do research this will save about 1 lacs as investors are coming out from parkland that is the main reason of low prices as the registry has started as soon as the layout of plots will cleared and master roads problem will solve the rates will rocket once again by minimum 50 %
      now company are focusing in floors , villas and flats . new launch plots are now very costly u have to go for D block if ur budget is around 75 .
      hope its help
      No problem and thanks......
      Yes, It certainly helps...
      Also, are bank giving loan for BPTP parkland plots???

Comment

BPTP Parkland Residential Plots Ph1,2,3 Greater Faridabad

Hi,

Maps to build floors on BPTP plots have started getting approved now. I have heard of a few cases in P block in my circle. What impact do you think will it bring on the region?

Comment

good news i think that bptp has paid all charges ( edc and idc ) to tcp
          now many peoples who are interested in building there kothies and builders who want to construct there floors will buy land in these sectors . but demand is very low hope that the price of plots will appreciate as the rates are know on the high level of 2008 . but agar supply excess hui to floors ka rate (sector 8,9) me decrease ho jayega as most people want new flats and save about 35-40 lacs to increase there status .

Comment

Yeah,I can also feel the increased interest in these plots as my friend who owns a couple of then has started getting more calls and SMS from property dealers from a day or two.

Comment

Chalo lets collaborate and start making floors. hehehe...

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                Hi,

Maps to build floors on BPTP plots have started getting approved now. I have heard of a few cases in P block in my circle. What impact do you think will it bring on the region?
                1) Area will become habitable fast. With increase in strength Development will be faster.
                2) Plot price can go skyrocket.
                3) Problem related to multiple cars parking outside each plot (converted to G+2 builder floor) will get worse.
                4) Considering cost of Plot + construction cost+ 20% overhead & profit, for phase 1 plot of 250 sqrd total cost of 3 floors will be around 1.1-1.2 Cr. If we consider 20% extra cost of GF & 10% discount on top floor.
                Cost of GF-45L, FF-39L & SF-35L.
                Actual rates of BPTP/ SRS floors is enjoying only 10-20% extra premiums in market at present, I think the difference will not be squeezed, as construction quality, Brand value, Layout & openness, area development, overall gentry, society maintenance etc. aspects will be entirely different for plotted floors of petty local builders & that of BPTP/ PURI & SRS.

So I foresee no immediate effect on Floor Prices. Similarly I also see no immediate correction in Apartment prices.

5)However built-up area provided by local builder will be definitely higher than BPTP/ SRS floors, as they will not lest so much open space in GF & common areas. So ppl can be slightly inclined towards these floors due to higher area for FF / SF & also due to cost factor.
                6)Also they can avoid 2-3K maintenance charges per month. As a result of that some slow down can be seen in branded projects resale market.

It’s true that no Flat/ Floor owners will like to see the builder floors flourishing in GFBD. But when some changes are inevitable, better to accept it. Also in this process Plot owners may get some justice for their investment after a long wait.
                My POV
                Last edited by sayan; August 24 2013, 06:30 PM.
                Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

Originally posted by sayan View Post
                  1) Area will become habitable fast. With increase in strength Development will be faster.
                  2) Plot price can go skyrocket.
                  3) Problem related to multiple cars parking outside each plot (converted to G+2 builder floor) will get worse.
                  4) Considering cost of Plot + construction cost+ 20% overhead & profit, for phase 1 plot of 250 sqrd total cost of 3 floors will be around 1.1-1.2 Cr. If we consider 20% extra cost of GF & 10% discount on top floor.
                  Cost of GF-45L, FF-39L & SF-35L.
                  Actual rates of BPTP/ SRS floors is enjoying only 10-20% extra premiums in market at present, I think the difference will not be squeezed, as construction quality, Brand value, Layout & openness, area development, overall gentry, society maintenance etc. aspects will be entirely different for plotted floors of petty local builders & that of BPTP/ PURI & SRS.
                  So I foresee not immediate effect on Floor Prices. Similarly I also see immediate correction in Apartment prices.
                  However built-up area provided by local builder will be definitely higher than BPTP/ SRS floors, as they will not lest so much open space in GF & common areas. So ppl can be slightly inclined towards these floors due to higher area for FF / SF & also due to cost factor. Also they can avoid 2-3K maintenance charges per month. As a result of that some slow down can be seen in branded projects resale market.
                  It’s true that no Flat/ Floor owners will like to see the builder floors flourishing in GFBD. But when some changes are inevitable, better to accept it. Also in this process Plot owners may get some justice for their investment after a long wait.
                  My POV
                  Bhai appreciate your opinion but all the builders now provide parking within the plot area else they cannot sell their floors. Moreover stilt parking has been approved now. Someone known to me made floors on 250 sq yds plot in Sec-17 and he provided 3 main entrance gates so that each floor owner can park his car inside through his individual entrance gate.

Also a major difference between builder floors and the company floors is that builders mostly provide loaded flats i.e. included POP, false ceiling, acrylic emulsion, marble flooring, modular kitchen, chimney, lights, fans, wardrobes etc etc which are absent in company floors. Bhai quality ka dono jagah hi bhagwan maalik hai. hehehehe... Also if you install a 15 KVA genset and a borewell, you can have 100% power and water supply and costs can be shared by the 3 floor owners.

Please note that I am in no way trying to downgrade branded floors but just trying to highlight the positives in case of builder floors.

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                    Bhai appreciate your opinion but all the builders now provide parking within the plot area else they cannot sell their floors. Moreover stilt parking has been approved now. Someone known to me made floors on 250 sq yds plot in Sec-17 and he provided 3 main entrance gates so that each floor owner can park his car inside through his individual entrance gate.

Also a major difference between builder floors and the company floors is that builders mostly provide loaded flats i.e. included POP, false ceiling, acrylic emulsion, marble flooring, modular kitchen, chimney, lights, fans, wardrobes etc etc which are absent in company floors. Bhai quality ka dono jagah hi bhagwan maalik hai. hehehehe... Also if you install a 15 KVA genset and a borewell, you can have 100% power and water supply and costs can be shared by the 3 floor owners.

Please note that I am in no way trying to downgrade branded floors but just trying to highlight the positives in case of builder floors.
                    Boss, I would say if a local builder is providing Parking of 3 cars within the plot area, it's an exception in Faridabad. Having seen plenty of Builder floors in HUDA sectors, I think slightest possibility of such floors.Plots converted to builder floors are big nuisance for the nearby house owners. they create parking mess in the area.
                    The kind of luxury floors (individual entry gate, parking of 3 cars within the plot are, 15 KVA power back-up) you are referring are certainly very rare even in posh sectors of FBD & I don't expect such gentry to look for the builder floor in GFBD. PPl are short of budget for any decent apartment in Faridabad/ GFBD will only for this these floors on Parkland plots.
                    Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

Originally posted by sayan View Post
                      Boss, I would say if a local builder is providing Parking of 3 cars within the plot area, it's an exception in Faridabad. Having seen plenty of Builder floors in HUDA sectors, I think slightest possibility of such floors.Plots converted to builder floors are big nuisance for the nearby house owners. they create parking mess in the area.
                      The kind of luxury floors (individual entry gate, parking of 3 cars within the plot are, 15 KVA power back-up) you are referring are certainly very rare even in posh sectors of FBD & I don't expect such gentry to look for the builder floor in GFBD. PPl are short of budget for any decent apartment in Faridabad/ GFBD will only for this these floors on Parkland plots.
                      If I offer you a fully loaded Ground Floor built on 250 sq yds plot (3 BHK) with all such specs and facilities for Rs. 60 lakhs, will you buy it? Such floors in Sec-16, 17 sell at 1 crore/floor average. Please note that I am just trying to understand how a normal human being thinks.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X