Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.


Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
Reply
679 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mkvmukesh
    Yogesh ji I think I hv met u in person I suppose u r yogesh gupta working as broker in bptp area.correct me if I m wrong

    ha ha
    very interesting
    agar mai yogesh gupta of karambhoomi hota to apko fresh mi buy karne kee liye suggest karta. :D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh98712
    ha ha
    very interesting
    agar mai yogesh gupta of karambhoomi hota to apko fresh mi buy karne kee liye suggest karta. :D:D:D


    But even if you are are,,We don't care,,as you are doing a great job..:D
    CommentQuote
  • Please advice

    Hi Guys,

    I see that you people are doing very nice job here. Lots of useful information is floating around. I opened this site in morning and till evening I am glued to it.:)

    Now, I am planning to buy BPTP plot for living purpose. I am ready to wait for 3-4 years till the area is developed. I am planning to visits this site but before I have some questions:

    1. Is it right time to enter in BPTP plots or should I wait some more time. (Because I read in this thread that prices are increasing slowly and may come down too!!

    2. I have budget of 50 lacs, will stretch it to 55+ but not more than 60 lacs. What areas do you guys suggest which I should look for. I mean which good sectors & blocks I should keep in mind.

    3. Do you think that after 4-5 years this area will be good for living In terms of development?

    Thanks in advance and will appreciate some expert advices.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkvmukesh
    U can get in 55 or so there but its real price n can be reached by really smart guy. Dealers won't let go deal to outsider at this price so easy becoz it will impact their investments n tankebaji


    Hi Mukesh
    Any success in your BPTP Plot search ,got any good deal .
    Ajay
    CommentQuote
  • I have few questions and appreciate if they can be answered:
    1. what is the circle rate at which registries are happening for resale...
    2. Also how is the connectivity of plots via master roads..
    3. If one needs to construct a house on it ASAP, what time frame would it be. Are there any issues or construction work can start as soon as registry happens...


    Regards
    Ritesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by riteshun
    I have few questions and appreciate if they can be answered:
    1. what is the circle rate at which registries are happening for resale...
    2. Also how is the connectivity of plots via master roads..
    3. If one needs to construct a house on it ASAP, what time frame would it be. Are there any issues or construction work can start as soon as registry happens...


    Regards
    Ritesh


    hi
    the circle rate is 20000 per sq yard
    the connectivity is under construction and vary sector to sector and specific blocks the work is onn and supposed to be completed by April this year
    many end users and dealers are in process to construct there houses. five houses are completed till date and 4-5 are under construction (2 in C block)
    make 2-3 visits to know more bout G faridabad....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    Recently my friend went to GF and was showed some plots in Block J and D. the plot rates quoted for J are upwards of 65L and for D they are upwards of 80 even though the plots are not in good locations... Is this correct or I need to find a different dealer...

    Regards
    Ritesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by riteshun
    Hi,

    Recently my friend went to GF and was showed some plots in Block J and D. the plot rates quoted for J are upwards of 65L and for D they are upwards of 80 even though the plots are not in good locations... Is this correct or I need to find a different dealer...

    Regards
    Ritesh


    if u are looking a very good location plot in D block then the rate is 80 lac (24 meter road) also in J block if u are searching a normal plot the rates are about 65 lac plus registry and brokerage .
    CommentQuote
  • yes Ritesh,

    This is more or less reality of the market. You can pose as a seller and see the 8-10 lakh difference between the prices quoted.
    Although I can provide you with the number of a dealer, whom I personally know and have bought three properties (2 plots) and 1 Flat for myself and friends and he seems to get plenty of options and good deals.

    PM me to get his number
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Yogesh

    You seem to be well informed regarding the current pricing. Can you please also share the ongoing rates in Phase 3 .. S block to be precise.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sumit52
    Hi Yogesh

    You seem to be well informed regarding the current pricing. Can you please also share the ongoing rates in Phase 3 .. S block to be precise.

    Thanks

    hi
    i think that S , Y and Z block are cheapest in phase 3
    in my views the bsp of plots here will be around 16000 to 18000 per sq yard
    CommentQuote
  • Floors on BPTP Plots, Layout and SPECIFICATIONS

    Hi
    Greetings

    More Pics, Specifications, Layouts of Floors on BPTP Plots, Faridabad

    This one is of P Block.

    Got some news of about a dozen such constructions likely to come up in collaboration in the next 3-6 months.

    Currently, activity in Registered Plots is also reported to be on the up.

    SPECIFICATIONS Of Construction

    Cheers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • this is the same floors which ii have posted first weak on march 2014 it is 230 sq yard and last toilet will built after completion certificate (means extra construction)
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/234-how-high-is-the-growth-in-the-realty-market-can-you-time-it?p=263#post234
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh98712
    this is the same floors which ii have posted first weak on march 2014 it is 230 sq yard and last toilet will built after completion certificate (means extra construction)


    Hi
    Greetings

    Yes that is right,, it is the same design and plot..

    Two types of offers are floating in the market
    - Collaboration: where contractors buys all raw material and takes one floor.
    - Turnkey or Cost Plus: where contractor charges fixed rate and manages everything on behalf of plot owner.

    Construction Cost being quoted is 1200-1400 psf.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • brother collaboration is available in only some blocks where floors will sold easily .
    CommentQuote