BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
742 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by miketest View Post
    If I offer you a fully loaded Ground Floor built on 250 sq yds plot (3 BHK) with all such specs and facilities for Rs. 60 lakhs, will you buy it? Such floors in Sec-16, 17 sell at 1 crore/floor average. Please note that I am just trying to understand how a normal human being thinks.
    I can't turn down any of your offer. You know it.
    Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

Originally posted by sayan View Post
      I can't turn down any of your offer. You know it.
      hehehe come on yaar. Please think as an end user and tell me if it sounds lucrative?

Comment

Originally posted by sayan View Post
        1) Area will become habitable fast. With increase in strength Development will be faster.
        2) Plot price can go skyrocket.
        3) Problem related to multiple cars parking outside each plot (converted to G+2 builder floor) will get worse.
        4) Considering cost of Plot + construction cost+ 20% overhead & profit, for phase 1 plot of 250 sqrd total cost of 3 floors will be around 1.1-1.2 Cr. If we consider 20% extra cost of GF & 10% discount on top floor.
        Cost of GF-45L, FF-39L & SF-35L.
        Actual rates of BPTP/ SRS floors is enjoying only 10-20% extra premiums in market at present, I think the difference will not be squeezed, as construction quality, Brand value, Layout & openness, area development, overall gentry, society maintenance etc. aspects will be entirely different for plotted floors of petty local builders & that of BPTP/ PURI & SRS.
        So I foresee not immediate effect on Floor Prices. Similarly I also see immediate correction in Apartment prices.
        However built-up area provided by local builder will be definitely higher than BPTP/ SRS floors, as they will not lest so much open space in GF & common areas. So ppl can be slightly inclined towards these floors due to higher area for FF / SF & also due to cost factor. Also they can avoid 2-3K maintenance charges per month. As a result of that some slow down can be seen in branded projects resale market.
        It’s true that no Flat/ Floor owners will like to see the builder floors flourishing in GFBD. But when some changes are inevitable, better to accept it. Also in this process Plot owners may get some justice for their investment after a long wait.
        My POV

good news for plot owner but even i built floor there i think it will not esasy to sell and also not easy to give rent. the area take time to habitable also if u see construction cost today say 1000 for normal comes to 22.50 per floor so some of 67 lakhs approx + plots cost now i dont know but 5 months back it was 65 lakh so
        so overall comes to 1.40 crore
        so 46 lakh per floor
        do u think it will resale easily above 55 with normal specification in floors ?
        NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by abhay View Post
          good news for plot owner but even i built floor there i think it will not esasy to sell and also not easy to give rent. the area take time to habitable also if u see construction cost today say 1000 for normal comes to 22.50 per floor so some of 67 lakhs approx + plots cost now i dont know but 5 months back it was 65 lakh so
          so 46 lakh per floor
          Abhay bhai, do you have any experience with construction?

Comment

Abhay bhai, do you have any experience with construction?
            what happen mike ? i know u will construction cost will not be 1000 but 1000 will take

Comment

what happen mike ? i know u will construction cost will not be 1000 but 1000 will take
              Are brother I am casually asking if you have construction experience also or only investment? I am not challenging your figures.

Comment

Are brother I am casually asking if you have construction experience also or only investment? I am not challenging your figures.
                mike ji
                my friend has constructed floor on his plot in delhi he has specified these specification

Marble flooring in all rooms except master bedroom.
                 Master Bedroom with Premium Laminated wooden flooring.
                 Split Air conditioning by LG / equivalent in living room and master bedroom.
                 Branded Modular kitchen
                 Branded Hob and Chimney with 15 years
                 Branded Double bowl sink with 15 years
                 False POP ceiling
                 All sanitary and CP fittings by KOHLER
                 Ample Wardrobe with each bedroom by Royal Kitchens.
                 Glass Partition for bathing area in Master bathroom
                 Designer flush doors with veneer and mortise locks.
                 Branded Toughened glass on all room windows
                 Frosted glass in all bathrooms
                 Designer Premium Glass on Kitchen door.
                 Branded fans in all bedrooms
                 Designer fans in living and dining room.
                 Branded exhaust fans in all bathrooms and kitchen
                 All bathrooms with anti-skid imported tiles
                 Driveway in granite
                 Video Door phone by Eureka Forbes with 5 years warranty
                 Separate underground and overhead water tanks for each Independent Floor with automatic motors by Crompton Greeves.

it cost him 1450
                cost comes of 1450 per sqfeet ( i have also asked in one thread but u and manoja ji have said 1650 so i think 1450 is good price )
                above specification i can say good specification so 1450 per sqfeet comes to 32 lakh per floor so 96 lakhs + 65 cost of plot

do u think anything wrong in my calculation ?

Comment

hehehe come on yaar. Please think as an end user and tell me if it sounds lucrative?
                  Let me consider that I am an end-user & looking for a 250 sqrd GF in BPTP B/E block. In case of any doubt on construction quality I will go for branded Floors. If I have confidence on the construction quality of the builder, then cost, facility will be the key issue to decide on.
                  1) COST (Finishing):It appears I am getting Good Spec in your offer, which will cost additional 4-5L if one needs to upgrade from standard floors of BPTP/ SRS.
                  I can get good location GF (say B block park facing unit) at 20-21L premium, hence 56-57L cost. So there is no net price difference between two. Hope I will get same open space (approx 550 sqft front & back lawn)
                  2) POWER BACK-UP: BPTP floors are without power back-up & it’s a major drawback. But I can be little conscious about the human management issues (how I will deal with the FF & SF owners? Will they be co-operative?), whereas in branded floors the same can be taken care by the RWA/ Society to a gr8 extent

If I find the other floor owners also sensible & like minded (suppose I get the opportunity to evaluate them) I may go with your offer. Also relatively low maintenance cost is another plus point.
                  Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

mike ji
                    my friend has constructed floor on his plot in delhi he has specified these specification

Marble flooring in all rooms except master bedroom.
                     Master Bedroom with Premium Laminated wooden flooring.
                     Split Air conditioning by LG / equivalent in living room and master bedroom.
                     Branded Modular kitchen
                     Branded Hob and Chimney with 15 years
                     Branded Double bowl sink with 15 years
                     False POP ceiling
                     All sanitary and CP fittings by KOHLER
                     Ample Wardrobe with each bedroom by Royal Kitchens.
                     Glass Partition for bathing area in Master bathroom
                     Designer flush doors with veneer and mortise locks.
                     Branded Toughened glass on all room windows
                     Frosted glass in all bathrooms
                     Designer Premium Glass on Kitchen door.
                     Branded fans in all bedrooms
                     Designer fans in living and dining room.
                     Branded exhaust fans in all bathrooms and kitchen
                     All bathrooms with anti-skid imported tiles
                     Driveway in granite
                     Video Door phone by Eureka Forbes with 5 years warranty
                     Separate underground and overhead water tanks for each Independent Floor with automatic motors by Crompton Greeves.

it cost him 1450
                    cost comes of 1450 per sqfeet ( i have also asked in one thread but u and manoja ji have said 1650 so i think 1450 is good price )
                    above specification i can say good specification so 1450 per sqfeet comes to 32 lakh per floor so 96 lakhs + 65 cost of plot

do u think anything wrong in my calculation ?
                    Bro, there is one major difference that builders have different sourcing agents than normal shops. I will give you a simple example - a wooden board that you get for 55/sq ft in market, I will get you the same for 47/sq ft. A Mica sheet that you get for Rs. 1200/sheet, I will get it to you for Rs. 900/sheet.

Of course some of the specs listed by you are high end like Kohler fittings, video door phone, branded wardrobes etc.

I cannot give you more details here but there are some secrets that better to be kept with builders only. Actual cost of construction and our per square feet calculation will never match.

Comment

so 46 lakh per floor
                      Bhai, Buildup area will be around 1400 sqft per Floor. Hence construction cost (with Most ordinary spec) is 42 L. So overall cost is 1.07 L. with 15% profit net cost is 40L for FF. GF will be 15-20% extra costlier & SF will be available at 10% discount (approximately)

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X