Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.

Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
667 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by invinci
    Congratulations...so what's the going rates these days for the plots,,has there any improvement in demand and prices as compared to prices 6 months back when then they were dirt lo..

hi
    Greetings

This post by finwin might help
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/1117661-post47.html

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP is demanding for Electric connection charge for prepaid meter? Any information
    CommentQuote
  • Holding charges -
    Has anyone paid the holding charges incurred due to delay in registry payment? Has anyone been able to get these waived off?
    CommentQuote
  • What happens to the progress of elite floors of H and LM blocks. Have BPTP obtained the occupancy certificates for elite floors. I have seen a newspaper article that elite floor FAR is more than approved and so BPTP is giving illegal registries and are delaying other registries for completed floors of N,J,E,B,L etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GangsterJi
    Holding charges -
    Has anyone paid the holding charges incurred due to delay in registry payment? Has anyone been able to get these waived off?

I have paid all the charges. Can the holding charges be waived off? I would like to dispose off my 418 sq yds plot in E block, that is why not getting it registered. What are the going rates? With EDC/IDC of almost 13 lacs, how much total price can I expect?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pururaj
    What happens to the progress of elite floors of H and LM blocks. Have BPTP obtained the occupancy certificates for elite floors. I have seen a newspaper article that elite floor FAR is more than approved and so BPTP is giving illegal registries and are delaying other registries for completed floors of N,J,E,B,L etc.

Hi, In which newspaper was it published and when? Its a big news if it is true.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Hmmm

Looks like something big might be cooking after general elections and before state elections
    CommentQuote
  • See once the registration and mutation has been in buyer's name then it becomes a different ball game because no government can throw out the occupants of legally registered property.

See what has happened to the completely unauthorised colonies.

The key is population

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Seniors,

Is there a recent spurt in prices of plots in GF.
    This I can make out from various advertisements placed on the portals by the sellers. I can see at least 20% jump in prices. and being a plot owner myself, this gives me some solace after holding this property for years.

Also I was at BPTP office the other day, and there were a lot of guys there for registry of there plots, as per the display board data and executive there, 70-80% of the customer base there was for registry cases. So more registries mean, people moving ahead with plans of habitation in selected zones in Greater Faridabad.

So finally hope to see some action in plot prices.

Sumit
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Read on Gurgaon forum about probable increase in FAR soon.

What are the rates for registry plots for various sizes??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Read on Gurgaon forum about probable increase in FAR soon.

What are the rates for registry plots for various sizes??

Cheers

Thanks BlessU for your reply and clarification

Based on your recommendation, I read a number of posts on Gurgaon forums on increase of FAR. Also read on the moneycontrol link where they are talking abt increasing the FAR to 2.25 to 2.5.
    1: Not sure to what extent it will happen. ETA is 22nd May.
    2: Will it apply to Faridabad as well. Because at least Moneycontrol link talks very specifically abt Gurgaon and how this FAR might go upto 3 adjoining metro line.

Probably faridabad property is responding to the factors such as Master Road, Sewer line, Metro progress etc itself.

Reg your question about the registry rates, I cannot speak for all but can confirm for my plot sized approx 215 sq yard, the STAMP duty charge BPTP has set is 234000 (reduced from 263800) that they earlier demanded for. They were also claiming that they adjusted this amount for the recent hikes in circle rates. So apparently they took at least a lakh rs more from me in the name of registry and enjoyed it for almost 1.5 years now
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,what were the other charges that BPTP took from you

Did they take EEDC+STP charges or give any relief

I can also feel there is spurt in broker calls now a days for my plot holding.

Do not what would be the result of FAR increase on habitation here and relation to plot prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Twister

Yes, mine was a transfer case and by that time, all this demand for EEDC and STP were already there. So I had to pay up all these amounts at the time of transfer only.

But silver lining is that BPTP are slowly refunding some of the excess amount, which takes too long to to get in your account as such, So I am balancing it against my BPMS (annual maintenance charges) outstanding :)
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone suggest the future of Sector 77 and 78 blocks ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote