Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.

Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
667 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Value for Money

Hi Friends,

I am looking for a 250sqyd plot in Naharpar Area. Yesterday I went to see the area & found that BPTP plots are spread in a big area in multiple blocks/sectors with prices between 55-90 lacs.

Can you pls advise which is good/ value for money area/block for buying the plots?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I think if you can get in 80 lacs,will be good value,as later you can make floors and sell,rest prices are different in different blocks with high in a,c block though you can get value in ph3 sectors as location is good and now even have connectivity with bptp bridge
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Received A query on Cancellation of plot
    WE OWN A PLOT IN SECTOR 8X. TO DAY I HAVE RECEIVED SMS FROM BPTP THREATENING CANCELLATION OF OUR PLOT ON 31.05.2014 IN CASE OF NON-PAYMENT OF ENHANCED EDC AND ESS + STP CHARGES.

I SHALL FEEL OBLIGED IF SOME BODY COULD THROUGH LIGHT ON THIS ISSUE AS INSPITE OF STAY BY HON'BLE HOGH COURT BPTP IS STILL CONTINUING ITS DEMAND OF ENHANCED EDC AND AND CHARGING INTEREST 18 % ON ITS NONPAYMENT SINCE 09.06.2012.

SIMILLAR IS THE POSITION OF ESS & STP.

INSPITE OF FULL PAYMENT OF BSP, IDC, EDC ETC. REGISTERY IS BEING MADE IMPROBABLE. ATTITUDE OF BPTP IS WELL KNOWN TO ALL.

MAY I REQUEST FOR THE COPY OF THE DRAFT OF LETTER TO BE SENT TO BPTP BASED ON STAY ORDER ON ENHANCED EDC IN RESPECT OF BPTP PARKLAND PROJECT TO SAVE OURSELVES. WE HAVE NOT YET PAID THE AMOUNT OF ENHANCED EDC AND ESS & STP. I REQUEST FOR GUIDANCE ON THE SCORE
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cgd3psg
    Hi Friends,

I am looking for a 250sqyd plot in Naharpar Area. Yesterday I went to see the area & found that BPTP plots are spread in a big area in multiple blocks/sectors with prices between 55-90 lacs.

Can you pls advise which is good/ value for money area/block for buying the plots?

Thanks

I'm also in the same boat... Please let me know if you find any good location plot, but my personal preference is to only buy Registered Plots to be a safe bet, as we all know BPTP's reputation...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Hmmm

Looks like something big might be cooking after general elections and before state elections

Rohitji

Would you like to elaborate a bit more on this please.

Thanks
    Sumit
    CommentQuote
  • What is the immediate future prospect of BPTPi.e. Is the State election is going to impact much the prices of BpTp plota

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Unconfirmed sources suggest approval likely for higher FAR

Originally Posted by mungeri
    Hi stilt parking is now legal and not counted as part of FAR.
    I have also heard lately that FAR has been upped to 2.25 from the current 1.75 but this is not reflected on huda website.
    I request anybody in the know to please shed some light on the same.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Does high FAR means more number of floors allowed on the piece of land?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Unconfirmed sources suggest approval likely for higher FAR

Cheers

Hi Bro,

Whats the implication of this increase in FAR?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    Hi Bro,

Thanks

Hi
    Greetings

Far Increase in likely in near future but nothing is confirmed. At best, information is speculative as of now.

Implications of Increase in FAR are
    CommentQuote
    Hi Bro,

Thanks

Hi
    Greetings

Far Increase in likely in near future. Information is speculative until clarity through policy.

IMPACT-
    Noida plots currently have higher FAR and rates are higher than Gurgaon and vice versa for Flats.

There are a few negatives of FAR increase, but overall positive impact in medium to long term. Downside risk is ZERO for good location registry plots with all approvals and connectivity.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • The office of District Town Planner, Faridabad confirmed that BPTP has not desposited the labour cess which are 40-45 crores. Without depositing the labour cess DTP will not issue its occupation certificate.
    Even the company is going on to do registries for floor,plot,villa , PF1,2 etc but no contractor is working anywhere and most of projects are unfinished.
    Without Fit out/handover and any maintenance, the AMC has been charged. The facility team is saying that condition is worsened day by day. I think the company is going to shut off the office soon because they are unable to handle 4000+ acres of projects throughout neharpar.

CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I have been scouting for a flat for end use in Gr Faridabad. I have few queries;

1. How is X block? Any issues if I opt for plot away from other lands.
    2. How is phase3 as compared to ph1/2 (I am talking about blocks without high tension wire issues).
    3. Which would be better for investment phase 3 or phase 1/2.

Pls share your advise.
    CommentQuote
  • Phase-1 and 2 are better to invest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Phase-1 and 2 are better to invest.

Thanks Mike Bhai,

Ph1/2 have almost 20% higher rates as compared to ph3. Still will you consider these better than ph3?
    CommentQuote