Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.


Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
Reply
680 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The office of District Town Planner, Faridabad confirmed that BPTP has not desposited the labour cess which are 40-45 crores. Without depositing the labour cess DTP will not issue its occupation certificate.
    Even the company is going on to do registries for floor,plot,villa , PF1,2 etc but no contractor is working anywhere and most of projects are unfinished.
    Without Fit out/handover and any maintenance, the AMC has been charged. The facility team is saying that condition is worsened day by day. I think the company is going to shut off the office soon because they are unable to handle 4000+ acres of projects throughout neharpar.

    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

    I have been scouting for a flat for end use in Gr Faridabad. I have few queries;

    1. How is X block? Any issues if I opt for plot away from other lands.
    2. How is phase3 as compared to ph1/2 (I am talking about blocks without high tension wire issues).
    3. Which would be better for investment phase 3 or phase 1/2.

    Pls share your advise.
    CommentQuote
  • Phase-1 and 2 are better to invest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Phase-1 and 2 are better to invest.



    Thanks Mike Bhai,

    Ph1/2 have almost 20% higher rates as compared to ph3. Still will you consider these better than ph3?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cgd3psg
    Thanks Mike Bhai,

    Ph1/2 have almost 20% higher rates as compared to ph3. Still will you consider these better than ph3?

    And going forward this gap will increase. Just take a look at the location and kind of projects around both the area.
    CommentQuote
  • On the contrary the gap would reduce once all the master roads in shape,,the nearest of ph111 sectors would be within 2 kms from bptp bridge,so make an informative decision based on your budget and available options and for a registered unit to be safe.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by invinci
    On the contrary the gap would reduce once all the master roads in shape,,the nearest of ph111 sectors would be within 2 kms from bptp bridge,so make an informative decision based on your budget and available options and for a registered unit to be safe.


    Sector-31 is within 2 kms of Sector-29 but the gap always remained, in fact increased. Spend a little more right now and buy in Phase-1 and 2. Bridge near Sec-75 is almost complete yet you can see the difference in prices of properties there and with Sec-87, 88 etc. I am comparing these sectors because these are equidistant from BPTP bridge on either side of the same. BPTP Phase 1 and 2 is surrounded by projects like Pranayam, Grandeura, Pratham, Villas, Imperial Estate, RPS Savana whereas Phase-3 does not have big projects like these.

    Even if you compare current plot rates with last year, you would notice that Phase-1 and 2 saw appreciation but Phase-3 did not inspite of carpeted Agra Canal Road, bridge near Sector-75.
    CommentQuote
  • i differ in conclusions here. I have researched a lot on Faridabad developments, like the master plans, the metro and authority plans and everything.

    do you know metro line end station in Neharpar would be sector 78 (metro line will only come in 7X sectors in neharpar) ?
    do you know that sector 7X (79 in particular) will be the new town center with all malls, complexes, cbd coming up ?
    do you know that 7X sectors also has university and educational hubs (not small schools but acres of reserved spaces) ?

    but one will need to be patient - in 5-6 years time this area will be the hub and buzzing area of new fbd :) ?
    till then offcourse the 8x sectors are ahead in development.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jthakar
    i differ in conclusions here. I have researched a lot on Faridabad developments, like the master plans, the metro and authority plans and everything.

    do you know metro line end station in Neharpar would be sector 78 (metro line will only come in 7X sectors in neharpar) ?
    do you know that sector 7X (79 in particular) will be the new town center with all malls, complexes, cbd coming up ?
    do you know that 7X sectors also has university and educational hubs (not small schools but acres of reserved spaces) ?

    but one will need to be patient - in 5-6 years time this area will be the hub and buzzing area of new fbd :) ?
    till then offcourse the 8x sectors are ahead in development.


    Metro in Neharpar won't happen even in 10 years brother.

    I do not doubt about the location of Sector-79, its a great location but we are talking about BPTP Phase-3 here.

    Lastly schools and university hubs are generally not seen as cream locations because of high density, nuisance by students, parking vows, college crowd etc. This has already been witnessed in Gurgaon and Greater Noida.

    Please note that I am not saying that 7x is bad location but I am just saying that it is not better than 8x sectors. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Metro in Neharpar won't happen even in 10 years brother.

    I do not doubt about the location of Sector-79, its a great location but we are talking about BPTP Phase-3 here.

    Lastly schools and university hubs are generally not seen as cream locations because of high density, nuisance by students, parking vows, college crowd etc. This has already been witnessed in Gurgaon and Greater Noida.

    Please note that I am not saying that 7x is bad location but I am just saying that it is not better than 8x sectors. :)


    metro will deferentially comes to greater faridabad but after many people start living there , and i think metro to greater faridabad will not a costly affair DMRC can do metro work on ground level means cost of metro will comes around 20-25 crores per KM (4-5 metro bridges on master road crossings ). as there is lot of land on 75 meter master road and possibility of metro on ground is there.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Friends for your valuable advice, I have decided to go for ph1/2.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you comment on the prices you are getting in phI/II viz a viz those in phIII for a 250sqyd unit,in case you researched the market
    CommentQuote
  • Starting prices (registry case)
    B block : 72-75Lac
    C block : 85 Lac
    D block : >85 Lac
    J block :>75 lac
    G block :>70 Lac
    X Block : >67 Lac
    U Block : >80 Lac
    CommentQuote
  • Great insight ..thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi cgd3psg

    Rates seems to be on higher side. I thought, plot markets are very subdued....

    Mike?
    CommentQuote