Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.


Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
Reply
667 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    on the one hand difference of 17 lacs ie between 67 lacs and 85 lacs is huge and a big incentive

    On the other hand, why is it that the difference is huge and raised serious doubts about the project.

    Plotted colony grows only when people wish to live there. Now with population in most of the elite floor blocks, many GH projects being offered possession across 75-89, builder floors on plots being built on experimental basis, things will hopefully be different in one years time. More schools, connectivity, Metro, IMT, bridges over Agra/Gurgaon Canals, Delhi/Noida connectivity would be game changer.

    Ultimately it depends on how BPTP uses CRORES of maintenance money collected ( in keeping the area neat/clean/lighted up and welcoming and provide help and support to those who wish to build a house in Parklands.
    OR
    if a RWA takes over maintenance to ensure maintenance, works hard to get BPTP to deliver community and common amenities, clubs, sewerage, water, electricity, security, gated colony, horticulture, etc..

    Cheers


    I agree!!! How BPTP maintains parklands, will be crucial. One good thing I observed was, cemented internal 12 meter roads in G block. Hope BPTP replicates the same all across parklands...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cgd3psg
    I agree!!! How BPTP maintains parklands, will be crucial. One good thing I observed was, cemented internal 12 meter roads in G block. Hope BPTP replicates the same all across parklands...


    Hi
    Greetings

    Really, Cemented roads!! this is good start. I guess currently all new huda sectors are also having cement block/ block paving roads.
    These have very long life, very low in maintenance requirement, very easy to maintain (simply replace broken blocks), easy to clean, no pollution in tar melting, no cracks on roads, better aesthetics, dont need heavy machinery to put in place, easy and quick to install, more strength and load bearing etc.


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Really, Cemented roads!! this is good start. I guess currently all new huda sectors are also having cement block/ block paving roads.
    These have very long life, very low in maintenance requirement, very easy to maintain (simply replace broken blocks), easy to clean, no pollution in tar melting, no cracks on roads, better aesthetics, dont need heavy machinery to put in place, easy and quick to install, more strength and load bearing etc.


    Cheers


    Its not cement blocks , rather normal cement road in BPTP (same as bypass road near jhuggi's)... no doubt, its much better than black carpet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cgd3psg
    Its not cement blocks , rather normal cement road in BPTP (same as bypass road near jhuggi's)... no doubt, its much better than black carpet.

    Hi
    Greetings

    Not bad at all, a positive step.

    It is only these small positive measures that BPTP needs to take to regain any goodwill. They are blessed with 100s of NRIs and HNIs as customers, but honestly having spoken to about a few dozen of them, none wants to reinvest with BPTP.
    Their Gurgaon projects in 10x and 6x, 7x projects with 600+ acres of licenses are taking a big hit in current competitive market where builders like DLF, Vatika, Emaar, CHD exist and are delivering projects in much better timelines with extended support and services to endusers.

    BPTP does not need to reinvent the wheel. Though there is no limit to ingenuity and refinement, Simple aping by BPTP of what other builders of plotted colonies are doing, will do their reputation a great favour.

    - Efficient and focused used of maintenance money collected from buyers,
    - Cemented , cleaned and maintained roads,
    - Gated community (Fencing is must),
    - Cattle Traps (you can still find Nilgais roaming around),
    - Proper signages (Some of SARKARI HUDA new signage are much more aesthetically appealing)
    - Control on wild vegetation, congress grass,
    - Tending to parks, greens, trees
    - Proper lighting and painted poles
    - Mended kerbs, footpaths,
    - Club and community amenities and facilities,
    - Support to buyers from projects in getting utilities, approvals for building plan etc.
    - Themes to encourage genuine retail endusers for starting building of homes.
    - Proper Security pickets at each entry and exit
    - Controlled entry and exit at major points (restricted access is must even if no one is living there).

    Let me relate one small instance. On my recommendation, a friend bought a plot with alpha g corps township in Karnal. If Seeing is believing, One should visit to see the maintenance on central verge, parks, club etc. TRULY INTERNATIONAL. Proper fencing, proper entry exit, no stray cattle, The signage's are extremely impressive, (costly. MAAL LAGA HAI bhai) that anyone who visits the township immediately relates it to a world class project. 10s of Workers working on horticulture and maintenance 24X7. The club has come up well with plentiful of sports and wellness equipment, bar, restaurant etc..

    One visit and his feedback "will buy 5 more plots" in the township purely on the look and feel will bring great prospects of the township. He provided the reason for his decision as "Whos who of nearby towns between Delhi, Chandigarh and Amritsar has a plot there". Alpha offered free of cost all the electronic equipment including A/cs, refrigerator etc to anyone who first constructs a house to live in. Along with support from company employed engineers and architects for approvals and building planning. Not that freebies and discounts create customers but the essence is to invite people to come and live and enjoy the township, which is really appreciable. Plots dont make townships and parklands, it is people and parks that make Parklands.

    BPTP can replicate what good builders are doing, if at all it wants to generate goodwill in the market. Unfortunately, not a single NRI in my touch is willing to invest again with BPTP due to extreme delays, poor maintenance, unethical charges. Everytime a NRI visits the township after a year or so, he sees the same nilgais, rusted lamp posts, broken kerbs, unkept parks and trees, congress grass and wild vegetation every where, pathetic and missing signages, No new development only broker offices, no club, no recreational facility, no security, etc. I mean where is the encouragement to buy a plot for a crore and invest a crore of rupees on a kothi??

    BPTP is really blessed with high quality of buyers with real patience and networth not available to many other builders in NCR. Only if the company values them and realises that a customer may come back if charged more, but will not come back if cheated.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Not bad at all, a positive step.

    It is only these small positive measures that BPTP needs to take to regain any goodwill. They are blessed with 100s of NRIs and HNIs as customers, but honestly having spoken to about a few dozen of them, none wants to reinvest with BPTP.
    Their Gurgaon projects in 10x and 6x, 7x projects with 600+ acres of licenses are taking a big hit in current competitive market where builders like DLF, Vatika, Emaar, CHD exist and are delivering projects in much better timelines with extended support and services to endusers.

    BPTP does not need to reinvent the wheel. Though there is no limit to ingenuity and refinement, Simple aping by BPTP of what other builders of plotted colonies are doing, will do their reputation a great favour.

    - Efficient and focused used of maintenance money collected from buyers,
    - Cemented , cleaned and maintained roads,
    - Gated community (Fencing is must),
    - Cattle Traps (you can still find Nilgais roaming around),
    - Proper signages (Some of SARKARI HUDA new signage are much more aesthetically appealing)
    - Control on wild vegetation, congress grass,
    - Tending to parks, greens, trees
    - Proper lighting and painted poles
    - Mended kerbs, footpaths,
    - Club and community amenities and facilities,
    - Support to buyers from projects in getting utilities, approvals for building plan etc.
    - Themes to encourage genuine retail endusers for starting building of homes.
    - Proper Security pickets at each entry and exit
    - Controlled entry and exit at major points (restricted access is must even if no one is living there).

    Let me relate one small instance. On my recommendation, a friend bought a plot with alpha g corps township in Karnal. If Seeing is believing, One should visit to see the maintenance on central verge, parks, club etc. TRULY INTERNATIONAL. Proper fencing, proper entry exit, no stray cattle, The signage's are extremely impressive, (costly. MAAL LAGA HAI bhai) that anyone who visits the township immediately relates it to a world class project. 10s of Workers working on horticulture and maintenance 24X7. The club has come up well with plentiful of sports and wellness equipment, bar, restaurant etc..

    One visit and his feedback "will buy 5 more plots" in the township purely on the look and feel will bring great prospects of the township. He provided the reason for his decision as "Whos who of nearby towns between Delhi, Chandigarh and Amritsar has a plot there". Alpha offered free of cost all the electronic equipment including A/cs, refrigerator etc to anyone who first constructs a house to live in. Along with support from company employed engineers and architects for approvals and building planning. Not that freebies and discounts create customers but the essence is to invite people to come and live and enjoy the township, which is really appreciable. Plots dont make townships and parklands, it is people and parks that make Parklands.

    BPTP can replicate what good builders are doing, if at all it wants to generate goodwill in the market. Unfortunately, not a single NRI in my touch is willing to invest again with BPTP due to extreme delays, poor maintenance, unethical charges. Everytime a NRI visits the township after a year or so, he sees the same nilgais, rusted lamp posts, broken kerbs, unkept parks and trees, congress grass and wild vegetation every where, pathetic and missing signages, No new development only broker offices, no club, no recreational facility, no security, etc. I mean where is the encouragement to buy a plot for a crore and invest a crore of rupees on a kothi??

    BPTP is really blessed with high quality of buyers with real patience and networth not available to many other builders in NCR. Only if the company values them and realises that a customer may come back if charged more, but will not come back if cheated.

    Cheers


    Can we do something to make it happen?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cgd3psg
    Can we do something to make it happen?


    Hi
    greetings

    Each buyer can pay his share of collective expenses towards RWA formation and submitting resolution with BPTP for handover of maintenance according to the HRD and Apartment Owners Act.

    After RWA formation and taking over of Maintenance, further developments as enlisted in previous post can be initiated in a phased but time bound manner. Choice of Maintenance can be made
    - Through professional companies
    or
    - Outsource Through individual service vendors for
    *horticulture agencies,
    *sanitation, Pest Control and Cleaning agency,
    *plumbers, electricians and civil and architect contracting agencies,
    *Landscaping agencies,
    *Painting,
    *Chartered Accountants,
    *Advocate etc
    managed by RWA
    or
    - Staff kept and managed by RWA under elected governing body.

    For 3.25 psq yd per month and appx 3000 registered plots, total corpus would be 25-30 lacs per month or Rs 3 to 3.5 Crores per annum. If 50 % is collected (worst case scenario), it would be a good but challenging corpus to start some decent work. In any case, transfers are not possible in case of outstandings of RWA. Owners with Outstandings towards Maintenance are liable to pay interest as well.

    Huge sum Interest Free Maintenance Security Rs 200 psy X 3000 Plots X 300 sq yd (Avg size)= Rs 18 crores is being enjoyed by BPTP free of cost. This was contracted to be IBMS in BBA under but the fund and interest thereon is being greedily enjoyed by BPTP since ages. Some plots were registered as early as 2010.

    Even if deposited in a Bank FD, it would bring Rs 2 Cr per annum at a negotiated 11% interest rate. Besides with more and more possessions being offered, the corpus will only grow.

    CLUB membership Charges @Rs 75000/-, assuming 3000 registered plot owners have opted, amounts to Rs 22.5 Crores. However, there is nothing in sight to be called a club. Interest on this money is being shamelessly enjoyed by BPTP for many many years.

    UTILITY Connection Charges 15000/-, amounts to Rs 4.5 Cr. However, one can literally count on fingers construction of a few houses being used largely by property dealers as offices.

    Additional income sources can also be generated/ thought. Money available can be invested for reduction in recurring costs. Floor/Villas developed by BPTP on Plots can also join and contribute.

    Things can be done on pilot basis for one sector and replicated for others over a period of time.

    I am sure many experienced people owning plots/Floors/Villas would have a better experience in RWA formation, management and suggestions.. :):)

    Biggest question is who will bell the cat?? BPTP knows that buyers are divided and with different ego states and therefore it will continue enjoying FREE OF COST MONEY with no justification or responsibility.

    Cheers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    greetings

    Each buyer can pay his share of collective expenses towards RWA formation and submitting resolution with BPTP for handover of maintenance according to the HRD and Apartment Owners Act.

    After RWA formation and taking over of Maintenance, further developments as enlisted in previous post can be initiated in a phased but time bound manner. Choice of Maintenance can be made
    - Through professional companies
    or
    - Outsource Through individual service vendors for
    *horticulture agencies,
    *sanitation, Pest Control and Cleaning agency,
    *plumbers, electricians and civil and architect contracting agencies,
    *Landscaping agencies,
    *Painting,
    *Chartered Accountants,
    *Advocate etc
    managed by RWA
    or
    - Staff kept and managed by RWA under elected governing body.

    For 3.25 psq yd per month and appx 3000 registered plots, total corpus would be 25-30 lacs per month or Rs 3 to 3.5 Crores per annum. If 50 % is collected (worst case scenario), it would be a good but challenging corpus to start some decent work. In any case, transfers are not possible in case of outstandings of RWA. Owners with Outstandings towards Maintenance are liable to pay interest as well.

    Huge sum Interest Free Maintenance Security Rs 200 psy X 3000 Plots X 300 sq yd (Avg size)= Rs 18 crores is being enjoyed by BPTP free of cost. This was contracted to be IBMS in BBA under but the fund and interest thereon is being greedily enjoyed by BPTP since ages. Some plots were registered as early as 2010.

    Even if deposited in a Bank FD, it would bring Rs 2 Cr per annum at a negotiated 11% interest rate. Besides with more and more possessions being offered, the corpus will only grow.

    CLUB membership Charges @Rs 75000/-, assuming 3000 registered plot owners have opted, amounts to Rs 22.5 Crores. However, there is nothing in sight to be called a club. Interest on this money is being shamelessly enjoyed by BPTP for many many years.

    UTILITY Connection Charges 15000/-, amounts to Rs 4.5 Cr. However, one can literally count on fingers construction of a few houses being used largely by property dealers as offices.

    Additional income sources can also be generated/ thought. Money available can be invested for reduction in recurring costs. Floor/Villas developed by BPTP on Plots can also join and contribute.

    Things can be done on pilot basis for one sector and replicated for others over a period of time.

    I am sure many experienced people owning plots/Floors/Villas would have a better experience in RWA formation, management and suggestions.. :):)

    Biggest question is who will bell the cat?? BPTP knows that buyers are divided and with different ego states and therefore it will continue enjoying FREE OF COST MONEY with no justification or responsibility.

    Cheers


    In general, RWA is managed by people living in that area.

    People are reluctant to move in to parkland in abundance to enough facilities/infrastructure. BPTP has always played deaf to its investors.

    This is again a cat & mouse situation here.

    Is there a way out???

    Probably, wait for another 5 years so that a sizable population moves in....
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen in same block few registry case and adjacent plot till no registry offered...and price difference is decent. Can anyone clarify; what is the reason? How same block even same lane plot has registry case and non registry case as well?
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any problem to plots for which bptp has not offered registry and how come next plot registry done?
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP offers registry to owners who keep pursuing them and keep pushing them
    CommentQuote

    • What is the process of registry of a plot while purchasing already registered unit?
      What rate would be applicable in this scenario?
      What will be additional expenses like lawyer/typist fee, bribe, any other charges?
      Any suggestions to minimize these overheads....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cgd3psg


      What is the process of registry of a plot while purchasing already registered unit?
      What rate would be applicable in this scenario?
      What will be additional expenses like lawyer/typist fee, bribe, any other charges?
      Any suggestions to minimize these overheads....



      Experts,

      Pls help. Your timely reply can help avoiding last minute hassles & hopefully some bucks also

      Thanks

      Experts,

      Pls help. Your timely reply can help avoiding last minute hassles & hopefully some bucks also

      Thanks

      Experts,

      Pls help. Your timely reply can help avoiding last minute hassles & hopefully some bucks also

      Thanks

      Experts,

      Pls help. Your timely reply can help avoiding last minute hassles & hopefully some bucks also

      Thanks

      Experts,

      Pls help. Your timely reply can help avoiding last minute hassles & hopefully some bucks also

      Thanks

      Experts,

      Pls help. Your timely reply can help avoiding last minute hassles & hopefully some bucks also

      Thanks

      Experts,

      Pls help. Your timely reply can help avoiding last minute hassles & hopefully some bucks also

      Thanks

      Experts,

      Pls help. Your timely reply can help avoiding last minute hassles & hopefully some bucks also

      Thanks

      Experts,

      Pls help. Your timely reply can help avoiding last minute hassles & hopefully some bucks also

      Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cgd3psg


      What is the process of registry of a plot while purchasing already registered unit?
      What rate would be applicable in this scenario?
      What will be additional expenses like lawyer/typist fee, bribe, any other charges?
      Any suggestions to minimize these overheads....




      Pl help


      Pl help


      Pl help


      Pl help


      Pl help


      Pl help


      Pl help


      Pl help


      Pl help
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Unconfirmed sources suggest approval likely for higher FAR




    Cheers


    Any update on this?

    Can FAR be changed after model election code of conduct comes into force?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cgd3psg
    Pl help


    Originally Posted by cgd3psg


      What is the process of registry of a plot while purchasing already registered unit?
      What rate would be applicable in this scenario?
      What will be additional expenses like lawyer/typist fee, bribe, any other charges?
      Any suggestions to minimize these overheads....



      Originally Posted by cgd3psg
      Experts,

      Pls help. Your timely reply can help avoiding last minute hassles & hopefully some bucks also

      Thanks


      Bhai log, kuch gyan do!!!

      BlessU, Miketest, Yogesh....kahan ho???
    CommentQuote