Last updated: 5 days ago
737 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by sayan View Post
    Sir,
    I just want to emphasize that, how builders are looting us in terms of super area.
    A 1200 sqft unit becomes 1400 sqft during possession, whereas the actual area remains 900-950 sqft only.
    Rest I totally agree with your words.
    Refer the layout plan for SRS pearl floor. I can remember that during launch ( June 2009) the built-up area of 250 sqrd was 1225 sqft, but after possession it becomes 1437 sqft.(downloaded from a web site as builder’s site is not showing the info). Since BPTP has majority of market share mostly in online blogs they become the only offender, but many other builders are also equally rogue in this regards.
    Elite floor 250 sqrd was initially launched with built-up area as 1203 sqft. But latter on BPTP has increased the super area & it becomes 1340-1400 sqft. One of my friend having 2 units, got the final size as 1346 & 1365 sqft. But my unit is extraordinarily designed by them; it’s now more than1400 sqft. Probably they increased more for GF. However, In final measurement they specify the unit area as 261 sqrd, in place of 250 sqrd (it appears the plot area is also bigger).
    Parklands Pride is having super area of 1365 sqft for 250 sqrd plot (that too without the area increase so far)
    I am attaching relevant documents for Pearl, Elite Floors & PPride rest you can decide on.
    Hi
    Greetings

One matter is FAR is calculated by DTP/STP as per rule and impacts those who are looking to build house on plot or extension of villa or buy a low rise independent floor from builder. This also impacts GHS licenses wherein, most builders do not even apply for a completion certificate.
    Another matter is Super Area which builder decides, as per his convenience.

The two issues are different and UNFORTUNATELY dtcp seems unconcerned with what Super Area builders are charging and then getting it registered. The sum total of Super Area for all the units of a GHS project therefore increases beyond eligible FAR. The hoodwinking goes on suit the builders.

Their is no concept of Super Area recognised under the Act governing the License granted to builders which enables them to sell housing units. Most Investors are happy as they get higher valuations at current rates with increase super area, even though there is no change in carpet area and despite an unnecessary burden on end user/buyer.

As calculated, due to super area increase alone, additional money in the name of govt revenue (EDC/IDC) is being collected by builders, which cannot be ignored for long by the sleeping officers. Even Banks pay the money for such super area increase, in case of loan. This is the third matter again to suit the builder

A lot of activity is going to find a solution to these ambiguities and high time this MAMMOTH of an Industry gets a regulator.

Cheers

Comment

Current rates

Can I request people to share the prevailing rates for plots in the various sectors/phases that you are aware of.

Comment

Originally posted by GangsterJi View Post
        Can I request people to share the prevailing rates for plots in the various sectors/phases that you are aware of.
        around 25000 for E block
        NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

how about W block prices...?

Comment

Are the plots rates going down the drain...Here are some of the emails which i got:

- PF block sector 78, 280 sq yard, demand 15000 per sq yard received from a broker. BPTP License, Near 45 Meter Master Road.

- South facing stuff was being quoted at 14000!!

- F block plot 250 sq yd as 18,000

Appreciate if someone can throw some light? Are these real prices?

Comment

Originally posted by rvm123 View Post
              Are the plots rates going down the drain...Here are some of the emails which i got:

- PF block sector 78, 280 sq yard, demand 15000 per sq yard received from a broker. BPTP License, Near 45 Meter Master Road.

- F block plot 250 sq yd as 18,000

Appreciate if someone can throw some light? Are these real prices?
              Hi,

Phase-3 has a couple of such deals floating but they are very poorly located units. In any case 15000/sq yard is a steal for any location. Good located units in Phase-1 are still holding strong.

Comment

[[PF block sector 78, 280 sq yard, demand at 15000,
                - F block plot 250 sq yd as 18,000 ]]

Hi,

Is this the Basic Sale Price (BSP) ?

What are the other charges and all inclusive price of a 250 sq yd plot in a decent location. ?

Comment

Originally posted by deepu0574 View Post
                  [[PF block sector 78, 280 sq yard, demand at 15000,
                  - F block plot 250 sq yd as 18,000 ]]

Hi,

Is this the Basic Sale Price (BSP) ?

What are the other charges and all inclusive price of a 250 sq yd plot in a decent location. ?
                  well this is the basic sale price but u have to see what are u buying ...
                  see the plot on actual location then study market then buy good plots are also not expensive.

Comment

Yesterday i got the call for 24500 for E block don't know about others
                    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by abhay View Post
                      Yesterday i got the call for 24500 for E block don't know about others
                      that seems quite low... didnt the prices touch about 30k for some of the blocks (A,B,C,D,E)?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X