Last updated: August 18 2017
742 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by abhay View Post
    Yesterday i got the call for 24500 for E block don't know about others
    i was offered 28000 for my south facing T point plot in J Block in August 2011. later i sold in may 2012 at 25100 and now the rate for same south facing plot is about 21500. so 24500 is i think good as location of E block is good than J block and E block have maximum floors than any block in phase 1.
    Last edited by yogesh98712; September 30 2013, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rvm123 View Post
      Are the plots rates going down the drain...Here are some of the emails which i got:

- PF block sector 78, 280 sq yard, demand 15000 per sq yard received from a broker. BPTP License, Near 45 Meter Master Road.

- South facing stuff was being quoted at 14000!!

- F block plot 250 sq yd as 18,000

Appreciate if someone can throw some light? Are these real prices?
      Hi
      Greetings

Such rates are lower than Govt acquistion rate or Circle rate of Rs 20K psy. Many unauthorised colonies in Haryana who came around 2005-06 have a much higher sale price

Mate these could be distress deals due to heavy interest penalty payable and further hit due to "offer of possession sledgehammer" pounded on holder with unexplained/unexpected cost items!!

Many weak Kneed investors have already suffered high interest costs due to holding for such a long period and non delivery/poor demand resulting in ever increasing break even cost. As a net result of non development, non-registry by BPTP end user demand has remained very low and investor is happy dealing in RTM flats and floors.

For those buying, just make sure
      - accounts statement is sought from BPTP before purchase along with
      - status of plot,
      - license,
      - whether registry available or not
      - status of HT line,
      - nearness to high rise,
      - low lying dug up plot,
      - status of internal 12/24 mtr sector roads etc.

Generally stay away if plot/villa/floor is on DD license, do seek clarity on physical existence of plot/villa/floor through RTI or check maps for all blocks available on Login (access restricted to committed BPTP owners only)

Cheers
      Last edited by BlessU; September 30 2013, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GangsterJi View Post
        that seems quite low... didnt the prices touch about 30k for some of the blocks (A,B,C,D,E)?
        i don't think so because around 4 months back rate was 22500 for E block and 23500 for A B C block
        NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Hello
          need advice !
          I plan to sell my 250 square yard plot in bptp block B,however I have already paid all charges associated with possession including registry charges...however as all of us know BPTP is yet to offer possession of plots..Now when I sell my plot,how do I get back the registry money ? what will be the selling process in terms of paper work?

Comment

Plot in S Block

I am interested in hearing from people who have a plot in BPTP S Block and either

i) had their plot registered and have been given possession
            or
            ii) their plot is not appearing on the maps RE agents have

I have a plot in S14 block, which only appears in BPTP's map but does not appear in RE agents' maps. There is no development on the site and the plot is not demarcated. I am not sure what to do - whether to hold on to it hoping BPTP will wake up and do the demarcation one day or sell it given uncertainty with BPTP.

Any suggestions will be helpful...

Comment

Originally posted by ykmadaan View Post
              I am interested in hearing from people who have a plot in BPTP S Block and either

i) had their plot registered and have been given possession
              or
              ii) their plot is not appearing on the maps RE agents have

I have a plot in S14 block, which only appears in BPTP's map but does not appear in RE agents' maps. There is no development on the site and the plot is not demarcated. I am not sure what to do - whether to hold on to it hoping BPTP will wake up and do the demarcation one day or sell it given uncertainty with BPTP.

Any suggestions will be helpful...
              hi
              Greetings

COmplaints and FIRs are now being registered in Bhupani Thana..

how much have you paid against the plot that does not exist on approved maps, if I may ask?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                hi
                Greetings

COmplaints and FIRs are now being registered in Bhupani Thana..

how much have you paid against the plot that does not exist on approved maps, if I may ask?

Cheers
                We had paid 95% of the total cost about 2.5 years ago and there is no progress on the site and BPTP claims that it is not their problem if RE agents' maps don't show the plot. Only one copy of the map in their Gurgaon office seems to have this plot demarcated on paper but no one else knows about the plot. There is certainly nothing on the site.

Do you suggest that we file FIR? Will that be for criminal charges or financial fraud? Please advise.

Comment

Hii to all new on dis forum want toknow has anyone got his plot registeres in bptp , coz V R following them from last 3 months & they apways tells us dat ur registry will happen in next 10-15 days so kindly confirm if any one got registry

thanx.

Comment

Originally posted by yogesh98712 View Post
                    i was offered 28000 for my south facing T point plot in J Block in August 2011. later i sold in may 2012 at 25100 and now the rate for same south facing plot is about 21500. so 24500 is i think good as location of E block is good than J block and E block have maximum floors than any block in phase 1.
                    Sir is there any construction started fin any block of BPTP ?
                    and some one has posted that ( I have a plot in S14 block, which only appears in BPTP's map but does not appear in RE agents' maps. )
                    what is these happening ?
                    Problems are there only in third phase ?

Originally posted by yogesh98712 View Post
                    u have set a good time line as three years will give a lot to faridabad .
                    connectivity issues will solve in this area . metro train will facilitate to whole faridabad , nh 2 will also give a beauty full look to faridabad as like GGN expressway give to GGN . more than 40,000 families will shift in this area by end 2016 .
                    Hoping so good return in 3 years but still i doubt for that huge development required there, Haryana progress is very slow. What u think
                    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by abhay View Post
                      Sir is there any construction started fin any block of BPTP ?
                      and some one has posted that ( I have a plot in S14 block, which only appears in BPTP's map but does not appear in RE agents' maps. )
                      what is these happening ?
                      Problems are there only in third phase ?

Hoping so good return in 3 years but still i doubt for that huge development required there, Haryana progress is very slow. What u think
                      yes some owners has started construction in phase 1 u can see 2 under construction property in C block on 24 meter road , one building in B block, 2 buildings in A block. as like in phase 1 u will also find 1 house in R block and a person done digging in a plot in U block as now maps are approving (restart after 2 years) hoping some more dealers will make there offices on there plots and some end users will also make there house.
                      i say three years because after master roads and bridges there is no difference in old huda sectors where ongoing rates is about 100000 per sq yard. ya to unka rate kam hoga ya bptp ka badegaa.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X