Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.

Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
685 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • U have nothing to lose...stay invested...

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • I suppose holding would not be an issue if loan is not taken . If there is loan then it's a pain . I can very well understand this as I felt in same trap some time ago however that was apartment's not plot.
    Nonetheless X seems to be okay block , better than the Y , Z & S .
    It also depend which location of X your plot is box some locations are good while some are too bad.
    Above illustration is mine POV.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatbanga200
    Hi mates,

I had bought a plot in X BLOCK for 66 lacs four years back when there was no master road & other infrastructure.

however, even today there is no appreciation in price. Do you think it will make sense to stay invested or exit?

Regards

u have invested in the peek of time . as the rates in 2009 was about 8000 to 9000 (bsp)
    but now u have to give some more time to ur investment as the bridges are almost ready and can start by march 2015 and other things are also improving some of plots owners also start construction. the rates will increase when small builders will start coloration with plot owners.
    tc
    CommentQuote
  • Hi mates & seniors,
    Some basic & key questions :-
    1.Can you please guide on plots future in bptp parklands.
    2.Would it be okay to buy a plot on loan . I am asking from the point that interest cost should not be more than rate appreciation .
    3.I have been looking after various options since some days however quite confused .Also which phase would be better to go far . I was being told by some people that J is a very good block however when i went there that seems to be quite inside .
    4.Options in X are available which is quite near to bridge but occupancy over there might be an issue as explained by some people .
    5. F & G seems okay but i m not very sure about future of those .
    6.Can anyone of suggest about J , F , G & X though i m putting special focus on J as everybody in area is more enthusiastic about J .
    Please guide ..

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by galaxy23
    Hi mates & seniors,
    Some basic & key questions :-
    1.Can you please guide on plots future in bptp parklands.
    2.Would it be okay to buy a plot on loan . I am asking from the point that interest cost should not be more than rate appreciation .
    3.I have been looking after various options since some days however quite confused .Also which phase would be better to go far . I was being told by some people that J is a very good block however when i went there that seems to be quite inside .
    4.Options in X are available which is quite near to bridge but occupancy over there might be an issue as explained by some people .
    5. F & G seems okay but i m not very sure about future of those .
    6.Can anyone of suggest about J , F , G & X though i m putting special focus on J as everybody in area is more enthusiastic about J .
    Please guide ..

Faridabad brokers work in cartel. They will hardsell a specific thing for some time & then will suddenly move away from it and start creating hype for another.

Prices in all blocks are bound to move (up or down) together, however, the degree may vary time to time. Areas which look less approachable today may become hotcake as soon as new bridges are operational. If we talk abt the prospects of X-block, its not far from U-block where nothing is available for <80lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • Look for B block. Peiple are concerned about entry and other lands. However no body check the map which shows their is 24 meter road between A &B block which directly connects to master road, which segregate 85&86 sector

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cgd3psg
    Faridabad brokers work in cartel. They will hardsell a specific thing for some time & then will suddenly move away from it and start creating hype for another.

Prices in all blocks are bound to move (up or down) together, however, the degree may vary time to time. Areas which look less approachable today may become hotcake as soon as new bridges are operational. If we talk abt the prospects of X-block, its not far from U-block where nothing is available for <80lacs.

What are the prospects of W block.

This is true that brokers work in cartels.They will not let go the prices of a block beyond a certain point.
    CommentQuote
  • True about X block however only issue which i personally feel that it has big patches of other land as of now as a result looks a little tricky .
    Some belts of X are extremely good and i m also of the opinion that those will grow fast . Might be within X we will witness a huge differences of rates depending upon location of plot .

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by galaxy23
    True about X block however only issue which i personally feel that it has big patches of other land as of now as a result looks a little tricky .
    Some belts of X are extremely good and i m also of the opinion that those will grow fast . Might be within X we will witness a huge differences of rates depending upon location of plot .

As per my understanding, almost all other land falling in sec-75,76 has already been acquired bu HUDA. If so, then X block will be good bet. You may go & inquire with HUDA office for the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitesh adv
    Look for B block. Peiple are concerned about entry and other lands. However no body check the map which shows their is 24 meter road between A &B block which directly connects to master road, which segregate 85&86 sector

As per info given by atleast two big brokers, Land for this 24 meter is still un-acquired...pl check

http://www.anupamproperties.com/images/bptp/3_3.JPG
    CommentQuote
  • I have checked with internal sources , still nothing has been done for unacquired land patches in X block . Nothing has been taken over by Huda yet.

CommentQuote
  • What are the maintenance charges for BPTP plots?
    CommentQuote
  • I came to know from brokers earlier that it is app. 800 rupees per month .

CommentQuote
  • Visited phase 1 &2 today...I Guess and happy to see the construction on almost 8-9 plot of C, D and E block..Seems Good are not much ahead now....hope fully thngs will change drastically from next year, when these flyovers will be operational.

CommentQuote
  • A lot of promising,begging and sometimes funny SMS's being sent by Property dealers to sell the plots and earn maximum profit these days.. so it means that it is time to hold on and maximize profits on plots..... saw few hoardings of delhi style luxury floors in C,D blocks as well.. and as per information they are selling as High as 80 lakhs per floor....
    CommentQuote