Last updated: August 18 2017
742 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
    what is wrong and what is right ?

Slapping a person in peace time is wrong but killing 100s in war time is right
    right and wrong are two sides of same coin and circumstances determine the outcome of the toss -

voting for laloo yadav (VP Singh) was right but revoting for laloo yadav was wrong

I am a speculator and I take decisions every seconds of the amount you may not even see in whole life (Sorry but it is true) and I have been right more than the time I have been wrong.

If I am wrong about you would not make any difference to me - this is a faceless forum and I don't expect to meet anyone ever who can make any difference in anything aspect of my life.

you call bptp lousy I have no problem in that but tell me about one builder which is NOT lousy ? look what is happening at noida ext and builders of that area ?

be it bptp, omaxe , srs, or piyush all are sailing in same boat - 2006 till 2012 prices of everything has increased manyfold and all the budget has gone haywire - someone has to bear the brunt of that increase and its always the poor buyers who take the hit -

have you ever complained about shrinking size of FMCG products from HUL - when economy is growing the inflation would grow because more money would come into the markets thus prices would increase

along with prices of raw material increasing no sane business can afford not to share the burden with its patrons as I had put before no builder is in market for charity.

so my friend don't get confused about my decisions as it is my life and I know what I am doing and where I am heading to

Rs 200 grown to 2cr plus in 10 years

rohit
    Hi
    Greetings

There you go again.. Indeed you are a windbag of the highest order..

Rs 200 grow to Rs 2Cr+ in 10 Yrs. You make me laugh.. LOL cant stop...

And on this one.."I take decisions every seconds of the amount you may not even see in whole life "

Ek chutkla pesh karta hoon aapki shaan mein..

Maa: mera bete ki bahut chalti hai
    Ladki ka baap: Achaa?? bahut acha laga sun ke..#

Maa: Poocho mat bahut powerful hai.
    Ladki ka baap: Batao to sahi kya karta hai??

Maa: Poocho mat lambi lambi gadiyaan aage peeche
    Ladki ka baad: Achaa.. to fir rishta paka manein?

Maa: Aisa waisa nahin hai poori mehnat karta hai
    Ladki ka baap: Achaa.. hamari beti sukhi rahegi

Maa: Duniya nachti hai uske ishare pe..
    Ladki ka baap: Achaa.. waise karta kya hai jo intni lambi lambi gadiyan aage peeche ghumti hain uske aage peeche??

Maa: Traffic main hawaldar hai
    Har second 100-200 gadiyan uske ishare pe chalti hain!!!

Rs 200 turning Rs 2Cr in10+ years.. he he..bilkul GHATIA BPTP JAISI COMPANY KE GHATIA salesman ki tarah baat karte ho Rohit bhai.. grow up.. jaise builder kehte hain.. 18 months main chabbi jeb main hogi aapke.. he he you are too funny.. and an attraction for many on this forum.. trust me..thoda choda kam karo.. hazam karna mushkil hota hai...

Cheers
    Last edited by BlessU; February 11 2012, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Comment

BlessU Bhai, forget it .

We r well aware of the mala fide intentions & the motive stands exposed, thoroughly squashed & laid to rest .

.............& LOL, loved the chutkula .

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
        Hi
        Greetings

And on this one.."I take decisions every seconds of the amount you may not even see in whole life "

Ladki ka baap: Achaa.. waise karta kya hai jo intni lambi lambi gadiyan aage peeche ghumti hain uske aage peeche??

Rs 200 turning Rs 2Cr in10+ years.. he he..bilkul ghatia salesman ki tarah baat karte ho Rohit bhai.. grow up.. jaise builder kehte hain.. 18 months main chabbi jeb main hogi aapke.. he he you are too funny.. and an attraction for many on this forum.. trust me..thoda choda kam karo.. hazam karna mushkil hota hai...

Cheers
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hi
          Greetings

Rs 200 turning Rs 2Cr in10+ years.. he he..bilkul GHATIA BPTP JAISI COMPANY KE GHATIA salesman ki tarah baat karte ho Rohit bhai.. grow up.. jaise builder kehte hain.. 18 months main chabbi jeb main hogi aapke.. he he you are too funny.. and an attraction for many on this forum.. trust me..thoda choda kam karo.. hazam karna mushkil hota hai...

Cheers
          have not seen how the stock and currency markets acts - have not seen my posts regarding them ?? have you forgotten that on 14th dec when everyone was negative on indian stock markets - it was written that 6 weeks of one way rally -

have you forgotten the sharp sell of $$$$

bhool jaao yaar - mai bhi kaha middle class mentality mai apna dimag laga raha hu

please forget

rohit

Comment

Middle class .. it looks to me a racist comment.. :-/.. well Rohit so ppl here are all middle class people and you should not waste your high class time here.. Thanks in advance for not posting any comments again on IREF

Comment

Originally posted by aksingh79 View Post
              Middle class .. it looks to me a racist comment.. :-/.. well Rohit so ppl here are all middle class people and you should not waste your high class time here.. Thanks in advance for not posting any comments again on IREF
              expected this kind of comment from some one NEW

Comment

Originally posted by aksingh79 View Post
                Hi
                Greetings

Some people with High class lies think that its their money which makes them rich.. too bad..

Infact, psychologists have proven there is nothing like Superiority Complex.. Those who think that they are superior are actually suffering from Inferiority complex..

Here we have amongst us a co blogger who wants to Justify a 15% increase in Super area as a constitutional and right of builder.. What more can be said about such stupid mentality of some self certified high class individuals.. Justification given is "since all are doing it"" too bad and signifies a mentally bankrupt and negated psychology.

All he makes me do is laugh at his line of thought.. By the way. Plot rates which had started moving up have again gone below 20K psy in Neharpar..

Cheers

Comment

Thread turned very ugly ..request veteran members to stop this useless argument, rather i would request to start writing something positive about faridabad. Some suggestion about good investment options in Neharpar (as i cant afford in gurgaon, dont sugget NE, GN). I remember one of the thread some veteran member has tagged faridabad as gutter is it so bad ?

Comment

Originally posted by kmukesh View Post
                    Thread turned very ugly ..request veteran members to stop this useless argument, rather i would request to start writing something positive about faridabad. Some suggestion about good investment options in Neharpar (as i cant afford in gurgaon, dont sugget NE, GN). I remember one of the thread some veteran member has tagged faridabad as gutter is it so bad ?
                    Hi
                    Greetings

Nobody in the matters of Neharpar is worth trusting my friend.. fact is there are no arguments actually to be presented.. One of the veteran members who claims to be a billionaire/high class takes all endusers as idiots.

Neharpar has had more than a fair share of misery in terms of crooked bureaucrats, politicians and builders.

Though I may not claim to be a consultant on RE matters but all those MIDDLE CLASS, Honest people having hard earned money would be better of to stay from any new launches being promoted here.

There is an inventory of more than10,000s which is yet to be completed and delivered and available at very cheap rates 1700-1850psf. It is suitably connected with the BPTP Bridge and internal roads were supposed to be made by BPTP in many of these sectors...

Due to expansionist ambitions of BPTP who has siphoned up developments money of endusers to its acquisitions in GGN, they are left with no money for delivering their projects in Neharpar Faridabad now pending since as long ago as 7 years.. Influence is being used to ensure that development doesnt take place and cooercive tactics are being promoted like increasing super area and STP/Substation charges putting off endusers.

Only buyers that you will find currently in market are some "big" so called "billionaire brokers" who will NEVER PAY reasonable price for inventory.

No point of buying into "sweat talk" of new projects being promoted in 7x and near IMT.. If buying chose from Ready to move in houses for which you can hold the title and feel SAFE..

Hope that helps.. and yes Rohit doesnt have any argument but to justify all the wrong practices of stupid builders.. Rest its upto you to guess who promotes such builders..

Faridabad holds lot of potential but dont buy into fresh or yet to be delivered projects..you will get frustrated due to lack of customer service and commitment of builders..

If you dont trust go to BPTPs website and check not a single project delivered till date even after 7 years of launch giving Blood Pressure Through Property for Endusers/Investors

Cheers
                    Last edited by BlessU; February 12 2012, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Hi
                      Greetings

Nobody in the matters of Neharpar is worth trusting my friend.. fact is there are no arguments actually to be presented.. One of the veteran members who claims to be a billionaire/high class takes all endusers as idiots.

Neharpar has had more than a fair share of misery in terms of crooked bureaucrats, politicians and builders.

Though I may not claim to be a consultant on RE matters but all those MIDDLE CLASS, Honest people having hard earned money would be better of to stay from any new launches being promoted here.

There is an inventory of more than10,000s which is yet to be completed and delivered and available at very cheap rates 1700-1850psf. It is suitably connected with the BPTP Bridge and internal roads were supposed to be made by BPTP in many of these sectors...

Due to expansionist ambitions of BPTP who has siphoned up developments money of endusers to its acquisitions in GGN, they are left with no money for delivering their projects in Neharpar Faridabad now pending since as long ago as 7 years.. Influence is being used to ensure that development doesnt take place and cooercive tactics are being promoted like increasing super area and STP/Substation charges putting off endusers.

Only buyers that you will find currently in market are some "big" so called "billionaire brokers" who will NEVER PAY reasonable price for inventory.

No point of buying into "sweat talk" of new projects being promoted in 7x and near IMT.. If buying chose from Ready to move in houses for which you can hold the title and feel SAFE..

Hope that helps.. and yes Rohit doesnt have any argument but to justify all the wrong practices of stupid builders.. Rest its upto you to guess who promotes such builders..

Faridabad holds lot of potential but dont buy into fresh or yet to be delivered projects..you will get frustrated due to lack of customer service and commitment of builders..

If you dont trust go to BPTPs website and check not a single project delivered till date even after 7 years of launch giving Blood Pressure Through Property for Endusers/Investors

Cheers
                      BlessU Dear

BPTP has even broken the record of Unitech Projects in Gr Noida.
                      At least Unitech delivered after 6-7 years.
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X