Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.

Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
687 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

I seriously doubt the capabilities and intention of this group. I am afraid that something to the tune of 10000s of crores of scam may be erupting here given the delays and rampant violation of licencing conditions by this group. Many people have filled criminal proceedings against the directors and reported in many newspapers..

The company has acquired so much land on dway but is unable to find buyers due to delay and litigation on dwarka expressway. (Check licences of BPTP on link B0CW4pub6d78NzNkNjVhZWUtNTU0Mi00OGMzLWE3ZGEtZjUyMzRlYjUyYjM3&hl=en_GB )
    They have spend all money acquired from bank loans, rental discounting, hypothecation of land banks etc and probably have no money left to develop their township.

Many groups have shown similar tendencies before vanishing. If true soon you may find creditors moving court towards winding up and dissolution of this company like what happened in the case of Triveni. Many uncompleted BPTP towers are now in abyss similar to Triveni signature towers.. God knows what is going to happen unless the CM himself interferes and checks the working of his departments.

Even brokers have been crying about their brokerage not being paid for last more than 12 months..!!!

Better to be careful and safe and invest only in those projects which are complete and conveyance deed is possible. For those already invested to unite and move court else it may become difficult even to find a buyer as in the case of TRIVENI. TAKE YOUR OWN INFORMED DECISION BEFORE BELIEVING AND FALLING INTO BROKER TALKS.

Cheers

Bhai Itna Bura Mat Bolo BPTP Future Ke Baare Mai, My own cousin brother has 3BHK 1st Floor in BPTP Park-81 NP (that flat is as like my own).... BTW with so much set back we do not like BPTP at all, Long way from last 4 years from Booking into BPTP Resort 2nd Floor - Forcefully Shifted to 18th Floor - Park 81 shifting - Not started work on our Flat till NOW - 20 Lac Paid

Bhai Bus Apna Flat bana kar de de BPTP wala Park 81 Mai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Nobody in the matters of Neharpar is worth trusting my friend.. fact is there are no arguments actually to be presented.. One of the veteran members who claims to be a billionaire/high class takes all endusers as idiots.

Neharpar has had more than a fair share of misery in terms of crooked bureaucrats, politicians and builders.

Though I may not claim to be a consultant on RE matters but all those MIDDLE CLASS, Honest people having hard earned money would be better of to stay from any new launches being promoted here.

There is an inventory of more than10,000s which is yet to be completed and delivered and available at very cheap rates 1700-1850psf. It is suitably connected with the BPTP Bridge and internal roads were supposed to be made by BPTP in many of these sectors...

Due to expansionist ambitions of BPTP who has siphoned up developments money of endusers to its acquisitions in GGN, they are left with no money for delivering their projects in Neharpar Faridabad now pending since as long ago as 7 years.. Influence is being used to ensure that development doesnt take place and cooercive tactics are being promoted like increasing super area and STP/Substation charges putting off endusers.

Only buyers that you will find currently in market are some "big" so called "billionaire brokers" who will NEVER PAY reasonable price for inventory.

No point of buying into "sweat talk" of new projects being promoted in 7x and near IMT.. If buying chose from Ready to move in houses for which you can hold the title and feel SAFE..

Hope that helps.. and yes Rohit doesnt have any argument but to justify all the wrong practices of stupid builders.. Rest its upto you to guess who promotes such builders..

Faridabad holds lot of potential but dont buy into fresh or yet to be delivered projects..you will get frustrated due to lack of customer service and commitment of builders..

If you dont trust go to BPTPs website and check not a single project delivered till date even after 7 years of launch giving Blood Pressure Through Property for Endusers/Investors

Cheers

You said 10,000 Under construction. No-No-No. In the whole of neharpar there are about 3-4 lakh units in UC or where construction has yet to be started. In several places you actually need a helicopter to reach (however, i managed to drive) and I am wondering how big structures have come up there. I spent a lot of time driving in this area.

Funnily, while the prices of apartments are going up while the prices of plots are coming down. Neharpar is an enigma - may be gold mine tomorrow - may not be even coal mine tomorrow.

But one thing is certain - some areas like neharpar, rajnagar ext. noida ext, sonipat, greater gurgaon, YE, have HUGE-HUGE inventory . While punters are predicting price rise , I sometimes doubt that flats will eventually be bought by construction workers of these area
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU Bhai,

Its pathetic how govt is handling the situation and builders are taking advantage of this situation. 95% of the projects are delayed by 5+ years and buyers still have no relief.

I am not concerned about the inventory though - whatever becomes RTM will gets consumed soon. This is true not just in NP, but almost everywhere in NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Kya Rohit Bhai.... Aaj BlessU Bro se Naaraj hoka chup chup kar Raat mai Thread kayon par rahe ho.... ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Kya Rohit Bhai.... Aaj BlessU Bro se Naaraj hoka chup chup kar Raat mai Thread kayon par rahe ho.... ;)

arre yaar kal raat ko neend nahi aa rahi the - friday ko kuch jayada he so gaya tha - iref ke posts is good when you are bored.

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    arre yaar kal raat ko neend nahi aa rahi the - friday ko kuch jayada he so gaya tha - iref ke posts is good when you are bored.

rohit

Raat ko neend hahi !!!!! kayon bhai.... Kahian Raat ko BlessU ki vo Beautiful Girl wali Pharji Photo to Nahi Ghoom rahe the aakhon mai..... Rohit Bro just Kidding, Holi Door Nahi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Raat ko neend hahi !!!!! kayon bhai.... Kahian Raat ko BlessU ki vo Beautiful Girl wali Pharji Photo to Nahi Ghoom rahe the aakhon mai..... Rohit Bro just Kidding, Holi Door Nahi.

sahi kaha v day aa raha hai ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    sahi kaha v day aa raha hai ;)

NP as per the forum seems a horrible place to live in and equally bad location:bab (45)::bab (45):

I recently moved from Ghaziabad (Indirapurm and Crossings), in CR sold out our flat due to various bigger life long issues like DG.

I have taken a 2BHK in Omaxe Heights. The outside area i didnt like much especially Khedi Pull is horrible, as bad as any area of Delhi or even Guragon, Noida and Ghaziabad. (Basically from Chandigarh where actually villages are told to move out of the planned city :bab (59):) Anyways when I compare I actually dont see any difference, before the road was in place I had to travel and Pass "KHODA Village' which has similar looks to reach Indirapuram and Crossings (Vaishali side was out of way 4 me). When I was in crossings the pain was more as I had to travel all slum ridden areas near Hindon. And the villages next to Crossings (Dhundhera and ), here (greater Fbd bypass road) bit relief as I face only 600 meters Jhuggies (not villages) and khedi Pull a smaller area.

Road to Omaxe from Khedi pull is WOREST ever I have seen (2Kms).

Rest from Delhi all is seamless traffic free drive till baradpur and thn 37 sec bypass road. Other entry is from BPTP bridge which is Hi FI in l0oks but far when coming 4m Delhi.

The apartment is best I would say, The open area is huge I havent seen anywhere in Ghaziabad indirapuram and Crossings Republik. It has all the facilities and Security.

Secruity wise I travelled alone in nite on public transport 10.30 so far , there r no proper roads and dark as no street light but area is secured, not like Ghaziabad or Noida where in Day light crimes took place. I travelled alon at mid nite in my car along the nehra parti and byepass , security waise everything is ok baki crime 'chuuta putta' can take place anywhere even in Chankyapuri but generally low crime area.

Basic needs availble all shops in 2kms area. Schools collleges are nearby between 100meters to 2000meters max.

All this and 1217Sq feet Flat , only 7 stories and 1 lift per 3 flats on each floor. That all in just 35 Lacks

It all forced me to grab this lucky opputruinty. I shifted here in jan and people continue to shift I guess morethan 200families shifted in Omaxe.

The area will be just 3kms from Metro and posh sectors and malls are just 2kms.

I guess I have no complaints so far and living a peacful life,.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    NP as per the forum seems a horrible place to live in and equally bad location:bab (45)::bab (45):

I recently moved from Ghaziabad (Indirapurm and Crossings), in CR sold out our flat due to various bigger life long issues like DG.

I have taken a 2BHK in Omaxe Heights. The outside area i didnt like much especially Khedi Pull is horrible, as bad as any area of Delhi or even Guragon, Noida and Ghaziabad. (Basically from Chandigarh where actually villages are told to move out of the planned city :bab (59):) Anyways when I compare I actually dont see any difference, before the road was in place I had to travel and Pass "KHODA Village' which has similar looks to reach Indirapuram and Crossings (Vaishali side was out of way 4 me). When I was in crossings the pain was more as I had to travel all slum ridden areas near Hindon. And the villages next to Crossings (Dhundhera and ), here (greater Fbd bypass road) bit relief as I face only 600 meters Jhuggies (not villages) and khedi Pull a smaller area.

Road to Omaxe from Khedi pull is WOREST ever I have seen (2Kms).

Rest from Delhi all is seamless traffic free drive till baradpur and thn 37 sec bypass road. Other entry is from BPTP bridge which is Hi FI in l0oks but far when coming 4m Delhi.

The apartment is best I would say, The open area is huge I havent seen anywhere in Ghaziabad indirapuram and Crossings Republik. It has all the facilities and Security.

Secruity wise I travelled alone in nite on public transport 10.30 so far , there r no proper roads and dark as no street light but area is secured, not like Ghaziabad or Noida where in Day light crimes took place. I travelled alon at mid nite in my car along the nehra parti and byepass , security waise everything is ok baki crime 'chuuta putta' can take place anywhere even in Chankyapuri but generally low crime area.

Basic needs availble all shops in 2kms area. Schools collleges are nearby between 100meters to 2000meters max.

All this and 1217Sq feet Flat , only 7 stories and 1 lift per 3 flats on each floor. That all in just 35 Lacks

It all forced me to grab this lucky opputruinty. I shifted here in jan and people continue to shift I guess morethan 200families shifted in Omaxe.

The area will be just 3kms from Metro and posh sectors and malls are just 2kms.

I guess I have no complaints so far and living a peacful life,.

Quiet Long.......
    By the way, How much do you pay Maintenance and monthly charges?
    how is power availability? water quality?
    CommentQuote
  • Chalo Jass_s (... vs ... vs ...) Bhai is HAPPY Now.... Good to See.... Jahan Aacha Lage wahi Flat Lo aur Raho....

BTW as per my knowledge & exp. NP Omaxe Heights society is going to give Great Life & Super Appreciation in next few years for sure.... So ENJOY !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • What an entertaining thread I missed it :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Quiet Long.......
    By the way, How much do you pay Maintenance and monthly charges?
    how is power availability? water quality?

Cookie bhai@

Its dedcuted from IFMS so far upto 2years (it is around 2100)
    Power backup is there ... Thanks for reminding me ... Unliek Indirapuram (12-2pm and Am) power cuts..... this area has very less power cuts. maximum I have seen in month upto 3.5hours and generally its less than 2 hours and 30minutes maximum in one go.

Lucky we, the ground water is good, and available .... the area is green belt and has fields, it is between Yumna area. For drinking I guess no where people use ground water, its only Bilseri or Aqua gaurd.

The society is on three roads, among three 2 roads are in place Tigaon (60feet wide) and nehar parti wala (300ft wide) but in bad shape ... 3rd road is master road which will eveuntually come over the course of time.

The best part is public transport availbility (shared autos charge 10-15rs till badarpur) from gate of omaxe.

I totally agree BPTP , trivani like builder shave spolied the area but trust me its nearness to Delhi and smoother connectivty will make it hot cake... as its near to both noida and gurgoan.

Omaxe has maximum number of tenants living in complex thts also very strange.... one can get 2BHK for 7 to 12thousands (maintne extra).
    CommentQuote
    Cookie bhai@

Its dedcuted from IFMS so far upto 2years (it is around 2100)
    Power backup is there ... Thanks for reminding me ... Unliek Indirapuram (12-2pm and Am) power cuts..... this area has very less power cuts. maximum I have seen in month upto 3.5hours and generally its less than 2 hours and 30minutes maximum in one go.

Lucky we, the ground water is good, and available .... the area is green belt and has fields, it is between Yumna area. For drinking I guess no where people use ground water, its only Bilseri or Aqua gaurd.

The society is on three roads, among three 2 roads are in place Tigaon (60feet wide) and nehar parti wala (300ft wide) but in bad shape ... 3rd road is master road which will eveuntually come over the course of time.

The best part is public transport availbility (shared autos charge 10-15rs till badarpur) from gate of omaxe.

I totally agree BPTP , trivani like builder shave spolied the area but trust me its nearness to Delhi and smoother connectivty will make it hot cake... as its near to both noida and gurgoan.

Omaxe has maximum number of tenants living in complex thts also very strange.... one can get 2BHK for 7 to 12thousands (maintne extra).

Thank Bro

By the way, I just asked for water quality since I have been in Vaishali and water quality was Hard enough to damage pipes and bath fittings.

Whats the rate going on for 2BHK RTM in Omaxe?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Thank Bro

By the way, I just asked for water quality since I have been in Vaishali and water quality was Hard enough to damage pipes and bath fittings.

Whats the rate going on for 2BHK RTM in Omaxe?

Cookie Bhai@ water qulity is not that bad , usually vilagers use that.

RTM would not be less than 35+
    CommentQuote
    Cookie Bhai@ water qulity is not that bad , usually vilagers use that.

RTM would not be less than 35+

Thank you Jass. Has the swimming pool and club become operational as yet?

Last time I visited construction was underway.
    CommentQuote