Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.


Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
Reply
667 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    lol


    Phir "nirvana country" toh pehle he bann jaana tha.

    Now I seriously doubt your understanding... You and all your posts are ignored by me henceforth.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello, I recently taken plot in bptp parkland in resale...but bptp has not issued agreement as said all resale agreement of parkland plots will be issued fresh with new TnC...it is now 3-4 months still waiting....can anyone suggest...wht is happening in bptp?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by xcited
    Hello, I recently taken plot in bptp parkland in resale...but bptp has not issued agreement as said all resale agreement of parkland plots will be issued fresh with new TnC...it is now 3-4 months still waiting....can anyone suggest...wht is happening in bptp?

    well you should have talked to bptp before closing the deal now keep building up the pressure - go there, send emails, make phone calls, send registered letters.
    CommentQuote
  • I spoke earlier said will issue old agreement with front pg transfer as tranfer but later telling this will be fresh for all tranfer cases of parklands plots, as per this is company decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by xcited
    I spoke earlier said will issue old agreement with front pg transfer as tranfer but later telling this will be fresh for all tranfer cases of parklands plots, as per this is company decision.

    Have you got all other papers from the seller.?
    Along with noc from bptp?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes all including nomination letter for tranfer confirmation except builder buyer agreement....pls suggest way forward
    CommentQuote
  • Wait for while but keep reminding through mails and personal visits.
    CommentQuote
  • As per my own experience, avoid buying a plot in which BPTP is involved. Otherwise chasing BPTP is really painful. Give first preference to a Direct registry plot.
    CommentQuote
  • please do not buy anything from builder BPTP, they will build all things till get 95% ..they commit deliberate fraud...you will find BPTP doing wilful cheating in all transaction you will do with them after giving booking amount ..they even offer possession then delay for years..pls do simple google search and go through the kind of business dealing BPTP do...othere wise you will also say Bure Phase Tere Paas
    CommentQuote
  • What you said it seems 100% correct, BPTP market image is worse, people start communicating not to invest in any bptp project either in gurgaon or faridabad or elsewhere.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by res4nkg
    please do not buy anything from builder BPTP, they will build all things till get 95% ..they commit deliberate fraud...you will find BPTP doing wilful cheating in all transaction you will do with them after giving booking amount ..they even offer possession then delay for years..pls do simple google search and go through the kind of business dealing BPTP do...othere wise you will also say Bure Phase Tere Paas


    Hi
    Greetings

    One of my friends recently got offer of possession after 9 YEARS for his plot with following conditions
    - 10 ft lower than Street level. On asking Mr Nehru- project manager has reverted that loose soil will only harm your foundation, if we refill the plot:bab (45)::bab (45):
    - No DHVPNL/Permanent Electricity
    - No Permanent Water Connectivity
    - Club Charges Paid but no club available, on query, response is that there is one being constructed about 4-5kms away from his plot location.
    - On asking how will he be able to construct the home without electricity or water, the response was, YOU PROVIDE THE COMPLETION CERTIFICATE THEN WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH PERMANENT ELECTRICITY AND WATER!!! until such time temporary electricity and water will be arranged (but no confirmation of cost, process etc.)
    - Maintenance applicable from date of offer of possession regardless of registry date, no confirmation of registry date
    - No confirmation of delayed penalty address
    - No confirmation of any holding cost
    - Electricity Sub Station and Sewerage Treatment Plant Charges of 895 psy taken but neither any electricity sub station exists nor any stp constructed by bptp
    - No connectivity to HUDA Mains Sewerage, HUDA STP yet to come up.
    - No confirmation of Common Facilities and Community amenities as required to be constructed as per undertakings in the licensing conditions- NORMS FOR PROVISION OF COMMUNITY FACILITIES GROUP- I INTERNAL FACILITIES IN SECTORS

    Nutshell, Plot owners can wait for any reasonable habitation for may be another 5-10 years.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Approximately 15 plots are already under construction, ground realty is that building plans is being sanctioned by DTP for all of these under construction plots....its true BPTP SUCKS..but it is also true that plotted development takes time...but things have improved significantly since last two years..

    Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Self Certification of Building Plan

    Originally Posted by Manu87
    Approximately 15 plots are already under construction, ground realty is that building plans is being sanctioned by DTP for all of these under construction plots....its true BPTP SUCKS..but it is also true that plotted development takes time...but things have improved significantly since last two years..

    Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app


    Hi
    Greetings

    Yes it is a big respite but too little and very very late after 9 years of launch.

    The self certification of Building Plan policy is applicable since 2007 and bptp has been selling floors ever since..

    How many families have started living in the 5K Plots over the last 9 or for that matter the last 2 years??

    Is Permanent Electricity, Water, Sewerage Connection made available??


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Yes it is a big respite but too little and very very late after 9 years of launch.

    The self certification of Building Plan policy is applicable since 2007 and bptp has been selling floors ever since..

    How many families have started living in the 5K Plots over the last 9 or for that matter the last 2 years??

    Is Permanent Electricity, Water, Sewerage Connection made available??


    Cheers

    Well this time you amuse me :) everyone who buys a plot at the first phase of a conceived township never does for his enduse - the sole purpose for that buy has always remained investment.

    Now in 9 years look at the kind of returns that space has provided bought at around 6k per sq yd and present price 30k per sq yd - so 5 times in 9 years - please please please give me another asset class which has given that kind returns.

    however the real magic is yet to come in next 5 years the rates of plots would be 3 to 5 times that what they are today so don't ask about how many people are living on plots bought in first phase ;) ask them how much they have made.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Well this time you amuse me :) everyone who buys a plot at the first phase of a conceived township never does for his enduse - the sole purpose for that buy has always remained investment.

    Now in 9 years look at the kind of returns that space has provided bought at around 6k per sq yd and present price 30k per sq yd - so 5 times in 9 years - please please please give me another asset class which has given that kind returns.

    however the real magic is yet to come in next 5 years the rates of plots would be 3 to 5 times that what they are today so don't ask about how many people are living on plots bought in first phase ;) ask them how much they have made.

    /QUOTE]

    Hi
    Greetings

    Be my guest to be even more amused at your own cost!!!

    For another 3 to 5 times multiplier in next 5 years, it is important that habitation comes up with top class public social infra and goods move to end users. But yes the hypothetical assumption of such growth does look overly optimistic, given the track record of non delivery, unethical charges, illegalities and poor customer service of BPTP.

    Else appreciation of the kind being assumed would just remain a mirage in the minds of those who keep chanting the pleasures of past gains.

    By the way whom to ask about returns of phase 1??
    6000psy+ ESS/STP 895psy (without any electricity and stp:bab (59):)+
    3100psy edc idc (ILLEGAL CALCULATION at efficiency of 42.3%:bab (59):)+
    Club Charges(Without any club:bab (59):)+
    IFMS psy+
    Registry Cost+
    Utility Connection Charges(Without any utility, no permanent water)+
    interest cost 18% alone for 6 years of delay takes total to Rs 30000 PSY as cost after 9years..

    -current circle rate is 20K as per DC faridabad for Greater Faridabad plotted.

    Your quote of 30000 may be for a few select corner plots, while try to call any broker and sell a 250 sq yd plot in most of the blocks to know the price not being more than 20-22K+ extras.
    Ask someone who has a 10ft depression for his plot resale price to know the truth and all your rosy dreams would immediately give a bumper crop of cactii!!

    CheersWell this time you amuse me :) everyone who buys a plot at the first phase of a conceived township never does for his enduse - the sole purpose for that buy has always remained investment.

    Now in 9 years look at the kind of returns that space has provided bought at around 6k per sq yd and present price 30k per sq yd - so 5 times in 9 years - please please please give me another asset class which has given that kind returns.

    however the real magic is yet to come in next 5 years the rates of plots would be 3 to 5 times that what they are today so don't ask about how many people are living on plots bought in first phase ;) ask them how much they have made.

    /QUOTE]

    Hi
    Greetings

    Be my guest to be even more amused at your own cost!!!

    For another 3 to 5 times multiplier in next 5 years, it is important that habitation comes up with top class public social infra and goods move to end users. But yes the hypothetical assumption of such growth does look overly optimistic, given the track record of non delivery, unethical charges, illegalities and poor customer service of BPTP.

    Else appreciation of the kind being assumed would just remain a mirage in the minds of those who keep chanting the pleasures of past gains.

    By the way whom to ask about returns of phase 1??
    6000psy+ ESS/STP 895psy (without any electricity and stp:bab (59):)+
    3100psy edc idc (ILLEGAL CALCULATION at efficiency of 42.3%:bab (59):)+
    Club Charges(Without any club:bab (59):)+
    IFMS psy+
    Registry Cost+
    Utility Connection Charges(Without any utility, no permanent water)+
    interest cost 18% alone for 6 years of delay takes total to Rs 30000 PSY as cost after 9years..

    -current circle rate is 20K as per DC faridabad for Greater Faridabad plotted.

    Your quote of 30000 may be for a few select corner plots, while try to call any broker and sell a 250 sq yd plot in most of the blocks to know the price not being more than 20-22K+ extras.
    Ask someone who has a 10ft depression for his plot resale price to know the truth and all your rosy dreams would immediately give a bumper crop of cactii!!

    Cheers
    CommentQuote