BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
742 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

I have few questions and appreciate if they can be answered:
    1. what is the circle rate at which registries are happening for resale...
    2. Also how is the connectivity of plots via master roads..
    3. If one needs to construct a house on it ASAP, what time frame would it be. Are there any issues or construction work can start as soon as registry happens...

Regards
    Ritesh

Comment

Originally posted by riteshun View Post
      I have few questions and appreciate if they can be answered:
      1. what is the circle rate at which registries are happening for resale...
      2. Also how is the connectivity of plots via master roads..
      3. If one needs to construct a house on it ASAP, what time frame would it be. Are there any issues or construction work can start as soon as registry happens...

Regards
      Ritesh
      hi
      the circle rate is 20000 per sq yard
      the connectivity is under construction and vary sector to sector and specific blocks the work is onn and supposed to be completed by April this year
      many end users and dealers are in process to construct there houses. five houses are completed till date and 4-5 are under construction (2 in C block)
      make 2-3 visits to know more bout G faridabad....

Comment

Hi,

Recently my friend went to GF and was showed some plots in Block J and D. the plot rates quoted for J are upwards of 65L and for D they are upwards of 80 even though the plots are not in good locations... Is this correct or I need to find a different dealer...

Regards
        Ritesh

Comment

Originally posted by riteshun View Post
          Hi,

Recently my friend went to GF and was showed some plots in Block J and D. the plot rates quoted for J are upwards of 65L and for D they are upwards of 80 even though the plots are not in good locations... Is this correct or I need to find a different dealer...

Regards
          Ritesh
          if u are looking a very good location plot in D block then the rate is 80 lac (24 meter road) also in J block if u are searching a normal plot the rates are about 65 lac plus registry and brokerage .

Comment

yes Ritesh,

This is more or less reality of the market. You can pose as a seller and see the 8-10 lakh difference between the prices quoted.
            Although I can provide you with the number of a dealer, whom I personally know and have bought three properties (2 plots) and 1 Flat for myself and friends and he seems to get plenty of options and good deals.

PM me to get his number

Comment

Hi Yogesh

You seem to be well informed regarding the current pricing. Can you please also share the ongoing rates in Phase 3 .. S block to be precise.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sumit52 View Post
                Hi Yogesh

You seem to be well informed regarding the current pricing. Can you please also share the ongoing rates in Phase 3 .. S block to be precise.

Thanks
                hi
                i think that S , Y and Z block are cheapest in phase 3
                in my views the bsp of plots here will be around 16000 to 18000 per sq yard

Comment

Floors on BPTP Plots, Layout and SPECIFICATIONS

Hi
                  Greetings

More Pics, Specifications, Layouts of Floors on BPTP Plots, Faridabad

This one is of P Block.

Got some news of about a dozen such constructions likely to come up in collaboration in the next 3-6 months.

Currently, activity in Registered Plots is also reported to be on the up.

SPECIFICATIONS Of Construction

Cheers
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by BlessU; March 18 2014, 06:40 PM.

Comment

this is the same floors which ii have posted first weak on march 2014 it is 230 sq yard and last toilet will built after completion certificate (means extra construction)
                    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...2-post263.html
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by yogesh98712; March 18 2014, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yogesh98712 View Post
                      this is the same floors which ii have posted first weak on march 2014 it is 230 sq yard and last toilet will built after completion certificate (means extra construction)
                      Hi
                      Greetings

Yes that is right,, it is the same design and plot..

Two types of offers are floating in the market
                      - Collaboration: where contractors buys all raw material and takes one floor.
                      - Turnkey or Cost Plus: where contractor charges fixed rate and manages everything on behalf of plot owner.

Construction Cost being quoted is 1200-1400 psf.

Cheers

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X