Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.

Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
685 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • it is positive for FBD in general
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by xcited
    Friends, it seems, no more Congress in Haryana...is it +ve or -ve for BPTP faridabad projects? What is experts view?

Faridabad has been hub of traditional industries and most of industries are in control of baniyas. Bjp is traditionally considered inclined towards baniyas so Faridabad would benefit on the cost of Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • What abt Vadra silent partner in BPTP? And impact on BPTP?
    CommentQuote
    What abt Vadra silent partner in BPTP? And impact on BPTP?

A question on hold, only time will tell
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing will happen to Parklands if people start constructing their plots....as of now approximately 12 plot of 250 Sq. Yards are underconstruction and 1 plot of 350 Sq. Yards...as soon as this number cross 100..I believe their will be flurry of people in parklands..

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Population is ever increasing there and that is the sole reason for prices moving up in ready to move units.
    The gap between sector 14 and 85 etc would be filled once the bridges are operational.

Naharpar is going to be one of the most desired place of residence for those who own a four wheeler with a driver.

Saheb logo ka area hoga wo like nirvana country of Gurgaon.

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Population is ever increasing there and that is the sole reason for prices moving up in ready to move units.
    The gap between sector 14 and 85 etc would be filled once the bridges are operational.

Naharpar is going to be one of the most desired place of residence for those who own a four wheeler with a driver.

Saheb logo ka area hoga wo like nirvana country of Gurgaon.

Rohit

Saheb logo ka area hoga.. fine. Par Saheb kaha ke ? Where are the jobs?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Saheb logo ka area hoga.. fine. Par Saheb kaha ke ? Where are the jobs?

60% of revenue of haryana comes from Faridabad

Arre jobs nahin hai toh kya hawa se revenue jaata hai govt ko?

Stop talking like a kid
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    60% of revenue of haryana comes from Faridabad

Arre jobs nahin hai toh kya hawa se revenue jaata hai govt ko?

Stop talking like a kid

lol

Phir "nirvana country" toh pehle he bann jaana tha.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    lol

Phir "nirvana country" toh pehle he bann jaana tha.

Now I seriously doubt your understanding... You and all your posts are ignored by me henceforth.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello, I recently taken plot in bptp parkland in resale...but bptp has not issued agreement as said all resale agreement of parkland plots will be issued fresh with new TnC...it is now 3-4 months still waiting....can anyone suggest...wht is happening in bptp?
    CommentQuote
    Hello, I recently taken plot in bptp parkland in resale...but bptp has not issued agreement as said all resale agreement of parkland plots will be issued fresh with new TnC...it is now 3-4 months still waiting....can anyone suggest...wht is happening in bptp?

well you should have talked to bptp before closing the deal now keep building up the pressure - go there, send emails, make phone calls, send registered letters.
    CommentQuote
  • I spoke earlier said will issue old agreement with front pg transfer as tranfer but later telling this will be fresh for all tranfer cases of parklands plots, as per this is company decision.
    CommentQuote
    I spoke earlier said will issue old agreement with front pg transfer as tranfer but later telling this will be fresh for all tranfer cases of parklands plots, as per this is company decision.

Have you got all other papers from the seller.?
    Along with noc from bptp?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes all including nomination letter for tranfer confirmation except builder buyer agreement....pls suggest way forward
    CommentQuote