Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.


Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
Reply
679 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Wait for while but keep reminding through mails and personal visits.
    CommentQuote
  • As per my own experience, avoid buying a plot in which BPTP is involved. Otherwise chasing BPTP is really painful. Give first preference to a Direct registry plot.
    CommentQuote
  • please do not buy anything from builder BPTP, they will build all things till get 95% ..they commit deliberate fraud...you will find BPTP doing wilful cheating in all transaction you will do with them after giving booking amount ..they even offer possession then delay for years..pls do simple google search and go through the kind of business dealing BPTP do...othere wise you will also say Bure Phase Tere Paas
    CommentQuote
  • What you said it seems 100% correct, BPTP market image is worse, people start communicating not to invest in any bptp project either in gurgaon or faridabad or elsewhere.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by res4nkg
    please do not buy anything from builder BPTP, they will build all things till get 95% ..they commit deliberate fraud...you will find BPTP doing wilful cheating in all transaction you will do with them after giving booking amount ..they even offer possession then delay for years..pls do simple google search and go through the kind of business dealing BPTP do...othere wise you will also say Bure Phase Tere Paas


    Hi
    Greetings

    One of my friends recently got offer of possession after 9 YEARS for his plot with following conditions
    - 10 ft lower than Street level. On asking Mr Nehru- project manager has reverted that loose soil will only harm your foundation, if we refill the plot:bab (45)::bab (45):
    - No DHVPNL/Permanent Electricity
    - No Permanent Water Connectivity
    - Club Charges Paid but no club available, on query, response is that there is one being constructed about 4-5kms away from his plot location.
    - On asking how will he be able to construct the home without electricity or water, the response was, YOU PROVIDE THE COMPLETION CERTIFICATE THEN WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH PERMANENT ELECTRICITY AND WATER!!! until such time temporary electricity and water will be arranged (but no confirmation of cost, process etc.)
    - Maintenance applicable from date of offer of possession regardless of registry date, no confirmation of registry date
    - No confirmation of delayed penalty address
    - No confirmation of any holding cost
    - Electricity Sub Station and Sewerage Treatment Plant Charges of 895 psy taken but neither any electricity sub station exists nor any stp constructed by bptp
    - No connectivity to HUDA Mains Sewerage, HUDA STP yet to come up.
    - No confirmation of Common Facilities and Community amenities as required to be constructed as per undertakings in the licensing conditions- NORMS FOR PROVISION OF COMMUNITY FACILITIES GROUP- I INTERNAL FACILITIES IN SECTORS

    Nutshell, Plot owners can wait for any reasonable habitation for may be another 5-10 years.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Approximately 15 plots are already under construction, ground realty is that building plans is being sanctioned by DTP for all of these under construction plots....its true BPTP SUCKS..but it is also true that plotted development takes time...but things have improved significantly since last two years..

    Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Self Certification of Building Plan

    Originally Posted by Manu87
    Approximately 15 plots are already under construction, ground realty is that building plans is being sanctioned by DTP for all of these under construction plots....its true BPTP SUCKS..but it is also true that plotted development takes time...but things have improved significantly since last two years..

    Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app


    Hi
    Greetings

    Yes it is a big respite but too little and very very late after 9 years of launch.

    The self certification of Building Plan policy is applicable since 2007 and bptp has been selling floors ever since..

    How many families have started living in the 5K Plots over the last 9 or for that matter the last 2 years??

    Is Permanent Electricity, Water, Sewerage Connection made available??


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Yes it is a big respite but too little and very very late after 9 years of launch.

    The self certification of Building Plan policy is applicable since 2007 and bptp has been selling floors ever since..

    How many families have started living in the 5K Plots over the last 9 or for that matter the last 2 years??

    Is Permanent Electricity, Water, Sewerage Connection made available??


    Cheers

    Well this time you amuse me :) everyone who buys a plot at the first phase of a conceived township never does for his enduse - the sole purpose for that buy has always remained investment.

    Now in 9 years look at the kind of returns that space has provided bought at around 6k per sq yd and present price 30k per sq yd - so 5 times in 9 years - please please please give me another asset class which has given that kind returns.

    however the real magic is yet to come in next 5 years the rates of plots would be 3 to 5 times that what they are today so don't ask about how many people are living on plots bought in first phase ;) ask them how much they have made.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Well this time you amuse me :) everyone who buys a plot at the first phase of a conceived township never does for his enduse - the sole purpose for that buy has always remained investment.

    Now in 9 years look at the kind of returns that space has provided bought at around 6k per sq yd and present price 30k per sq yd - so 5 times in 9 years - please please please give me another asset class which has given that kind returns.

    however the real magic is yet to come in next 5 years the rates of plots would be 3 to 5 times that what they are today so don't ask about how many people are living on plots bought in first phase ;) ask them how much they have made.

    /QUOTE]

    Hi
    Greetings

    Be my guest to be even more amused at your own cost!!!

    For another 3 to 5 times multiplier in next 5 years, it is important that habitation comes up with top class public social infra and goods move to end users. But yes the hypothetical assumption of such growth does look overly optimistic, given the track record of non delivery, unethical charges, illegalities and poor customer service of BPTP.

    Else appreciation of the kind being assumed would just remain a mirage in the minds of those who keep chanting the pleasures of past gains.

    By the way whom to ask about returns of phase 1??
    6000psy+ ESS/STP 895psy (without any electricity and stp:bab (59):)+
    3100psy edc idc (ILLEGAL CALCULATION at efficiency of 42.3%:bab (59):)+
    Club Charges(Without any club:bab (59):)+
    IFMS psy+
    Registry Cost+
    Utility Connection Charges(Without any utility, no permanent water)+
    interest cost 18% alone for 6 years of delay takes total to Rs 30000 PSY as cost after 9years..

    -current circle rate is 20K as per DC faridabad for Greater Faridabad plotted.

    Your quote of 30000 may be for a few select corner plots, while try to call any broker and sell a 250 sq yd plot in most of the blocks to know the price not being more than 20-22K+ extras.
    Ask someone who has a 10ft depression for his plot resale price to know the truth and all your rosy dreams would immediately give a bumper crop of cactii!!

    CheersWell this time you amuse me :) everyone who buys a plot at the first phase of a conceived township never does for his enduse - the sole purpose for that buy has always remained investment.

    Now in 9 years look at the kind of returns that space has provided bought at around 6k per sq yd and present price 30k per sq yd - so 5 times in 9 years - please please please give me another asset class which has given that kind returns.

    however the real magic is yet to come in next 5 years the rates of plots would be 3 to 5 times that what they are today so don't ask about how many people are living on plots bought in first phase ;) ask them how much they have made.

    /QUOTE]

    Hi
    Greetings

    Be my guest to be even more amused at your own cost!!!

    For another 3 to 5 times multiplier in next 5 years, it is important that habitation comes up with top class public social infra and goods move to end users. But yes the hypothetical assumption of such growth does look overly optimistic, given the track record of non delivery, unethical charges, illegalities and poor customer service of BPTP.

    Else appreciation of the kind being assumed would just remain a mirage in the minds of those who keep chanting the pleasures of past gains.

    By the way whom to ask about returns of phase 1??
    6000psy+ ESS/STP 895psy (without any electricity and stp:bab (59):)+
    3100psy edc idc (ILLEGAL CALCULATION at efficiency of 42.3%:bab (59):)+
    Club Charges(Without any club:bab (59):)+
    IFMS psy+
    Registry Cost+
    Utility Connection Charges(Without any utility, no permanent water)+
    interest cost 18% alone for 6 years of delay takes total to Rs 30000 PSY as cost after 9years..

    -current circle rate is 20K as per DC faridabad for Greater Faridabad plotted.

    Your quote of 30000 may be for a few select corner plots, while try to call any broker and sell a 250 sq yd plot in most of the blocks to know the price not being more than 20-22K+ extras.
    Ask someone who has a 10ft depression for his plot resale price to know the truth and all your rosy dreams would immediately give a bumper crop of cactii!!

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Ask someone who has a 10ft depression for his plot resale price to know the truth and all your rosy dreams would immediately give a bumper crop of cactii!!


    I wish that had happened to me :) atleast I did not had to pay to dig 10 ft for basement - and - any yes any house built today without basement is sheer waste of space.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Ask someone who has a 10ft depression for his plot resale price to know the truth and all your rosy dreams would immediately give a bumper crop of cactii!!


    I wish that had happened to me :) atleast I did not had to pay to dig 10 ft for basement - and - any yes any house built today without basement is sheer waste of space.

    rohit


    Hi
    Greetings

    ha ha, you want to buy at 30K chalo hamari to purani yaari hai,, 25 main baat kar loon??

    Brokerage bhi bach jayegi.. You then can have a badiya Basement which you can use as a private movie hall, courtesy BPTP irregular development.
    .

    Other advantages are
    -that his plot does not have footpath on the road in front, so you have extra space to yourself!!
    -No street light so you can import Fancy Italian lamp posts and live life kingsize,
    -have your own septic tank and use the manure to feed the nearby plots used as empty garden space, as no one is likely to dream to live in that area atleast for another few years
    -have your own borewell and ensure that you have the luxury of RO supply much better than HUDA or BPTP water,
    -Have your own solar energy panels- after all we have to give back to the ecology by at least not consuming electricity produced by coal fired boilers.

    Honestly, bahut badi soch hai aapki!!!

    Cheers
    PS as per huda bye laws, basement can be used only for services.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Ask someone who has a 10ft depression for his plot resale price to know the truth and all your rosy dreams would immediately give a bumper crop of cactii!!


    I wish that had happened to me :) atleast I did not had to pay to dig 10 ft for basement - and - any yes any house built today without basement is sheer waste of space.

    rohit


    You have an amazing quality to see a silver lining in every cloud and paint it as a rosy picture.
    This is GOOD sometimes but not always.

    I read somewhere entire NCR has 53 months of inventory left with builders which means it will take quite a time to sell before we see any considerable rise in the prices.

    read this..

    The current level of unsold inventory in the NCR stands at 303.66 million square feet and is worth Rs 8,402 crore, thus implying that realtors will take another 53 months (four-and-a-half years) to just sell all current listings at the current sales pace! Inventory of eight months shows a healthy real estate market.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by invinci
    You have an amazing quality to see a silver lining in every cloud and paint it as a rosy picture.
    This is GOOD sometimes but not always.

    I read somewhere entire NCR has 53 months of inventory left with builders which means it will take quite a time to sell before we see any considerable rise in the prices.

    read this..

    The current level of unsold inventory in the NCR stands at 303.66 million square feet and is worth Rs 8,402 crore, thus implying that realtors will take another 53 months (four-and-a-half years) to just sell all current listings at the current sales pace! Inventory of eight months shows a healthy real estate market.

    there are 50k units in faridabad and everything is sold - the inventory you are talking about is majorly in gurgaon and noida where huge projects got launched in last 3 years and stayed unsold - Pick up today's paper or yesterday's paper and look for property ads I bet you may not be able to find more than 2 in any paper for faridabad -

    In faridabad specially in naharpar there is nothing available directly from developer barring some odd units here and there or something in ansal's projects.

    There are many projects in noida and gurgaon which have been launched at middle of nowhere - which was the case for naharpar 2 years ago in last two years things have changed.

    1- master and sector road almost complete and you can drive to any project which is complete
    2- lots shops have come up to cater daily needs - for major purchases you need to drive 5 odd kms which is normal for any residential township
    3- public transport has become available -
    4- schools not one but many have started functioning
    5- metro is near completion and please do not doubt dmrc
    6- approx 10k families are staying naharpar now

    acutaly having no inventory overhang and no launches has kept the naharpar at bay for last few years had there been a frenzy of new launches then the brokers would have been very active even on the social media and discussion forums like this.

    Please note only 10% of naharpar has come under development and there is still way to go till yamuna and let me remind you that mr gujjar will leave no stone unturned to get the bridge on yamuna completed in his tenure so be ready with some booking amount as the developers who bought land are preparing their next move with new govt.

    and be advised that the new launches will not come below 6000 per sq ft which is real rate for naharpar at present - once metro gets operational and more families move in klg and other floors that may only increase as the key is.
    population population population

    rohit
    CommentQuote
  • The infra factors remain true more for GGN and Noida than faridabad,then why they have unsold inventory.

    suggested prices may be seen in longer term than in near term.

    Boost in this sector will depend on overall economy picture of the country.

    And faridabad has to bring more jobs in this old industrial city for the prices to escalate.Otherwise people here come to sleep at home and then to start next morning for going to Noida and GGN.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by invinci
    The infra factors remain true more for GGN and Noida than faridabad,then why they have unsold inventory.

    suggested prices may be seen in longer term than in near term.

    Boost in this sector will depend on overall economy picture of the country.

    And faridabad has to bring more jobs in this old industrial city for the prices to escalate.Otherwise people here come to sleep at home and then to start next morning for going to Noida and GGN.

    And faridabad has to bring more jobs in this old industrial city for the prices to escalate.Otherwise people here come to sleep at home and then to start next morning for going to Noida and GGN.


    Yes and that is good for now staying at peaceful place with all the amenities and going to work which just one hr away (I have posted a proof of that)

    Gurgaon, Noida and DELHI that are the major business district right now - Faridabad lost its charm because of high interest rates as they cannot compete with chinese products from their outdated technology and the interest rates are prohibitive for capital expansion so new machines were not bought thus creating a downward slope - now with inflation modrating may be government may gives some sops to manufacturing sector and that would prove to be a major boost to faridabad till palwal where kmp and epe along with dmic are being built.

    I don't want to paint any rosy picture but look at the state of this project at d eway https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/chennai-real-estate/1511-are-real-estate-prices-going-to-fall-40-by-mid-2007?p=122634#post122634

    and please go and check naharpar today or in coming week you will see families and the gentry there is cosmopolitan, so its matter of months before people actually make a beeline in naharpar.

    rohit
    CommentQuote