742 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

BPTP Plot registeration

Originally posted by pgarg2000 View Post
    Got the registry done for the BPTP plot after a wait of 1 year
    I too have a plot in Sector 85 and BPTP had asked money for registeration & lease deed back in Dec 2011!!, saying we are ready for registry and I had paid all dues then itself.

And now BPTP has finally has sent me a letter that they are ready for registeration and are asking more money because circle rate has increased since 2012 (ofcourse)... now why should I pay for their delay... they promised registeration back in 2012 and they earned interest on d money too! I have written multiple emails to then (as I am out of town since last 4 months) but ...you know them well.

Were you in a similar position? I just joined IREF after reading your post and would really appreciate any info/help! Also, seems like I can't send a PM being a new member, so please PM me if that's better for you.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

yes I was also asked for about 30K extra because of increase in circle rate...... I also wrote to them a few emails saying it was their fault etc etc....they obviously did not agree to that.

I thought I will pay, get the registry done and then later on ask for money back....did not want to delay or risk the already delayed registry process.

Comment

yes I was also asked for about 30K extra because of increase in circle rate...... I also wrote to them a few emails saying it was their fault etc etc....they obviously did not agree to that.

I thought I will pay, get the registry done and then later on ask for money back....did not want to delay or risk the already delayed registry process.
        Thanks Mr Garg! Now I am also thinking the same and getting the registration done... I have a couple of more questions , which may be basic & stupid:

1. What is the hurry in getting the registry done, if the purpose is investment. At the time of selling it can be transfered to the seller in BPTP records and the buyer will pay you the regitry money that you paid to BPTP... so one saves the registry money. Though there would be transfer charges by BPTP.. or I am totally wrong here, BPTP is not allowing transfer now?

2. Any idea whats the ongoing rate in Sector 85, I don't believe 99acers/magicbricks because as far as I know, dealers just post there and don't have actual sellers, with lower rates so that people call them.

Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by ncrplots View Post
          Thanks Mr Garg! Now I am also thinking the same and getting the registration done... I have a couple of more questions , which may be basic & stupid:

1. What is the hurry in getting the registry done, if the purpose is investment. At the time of selling it can be transfered to the seller in BPTP records and the buyer will pay you the regitry money that you paid to BPTP... so one saves the registry money. Though there would be transfer charges by BPTP.. or I am totally wrong here, BPTP is not allowing transfer now?

2. Any idea whats the ongoing rate in Sector 85, I don't believe 99acers/magicbricks because as far as I know, dealers just post there and don't have actual sellers, with lower rates so that people call them.

Thanks again!
          Points supporting the registry include:
          - You don't incur Holding charges.
          - Registry plots are selling at a slightly higher rate, as per my broker.

Can someone advise if they paid the holding charges recently? Anyone managed to get it waived off??

Comment

Got the registry done for the BPTP plot after a wait of 1 year
            Hi
            Greetings

Congratulations and am sure you must be feeling proud of yourself after these tough years of waiting.

So whats your plan? Sell? Hold? Collaboration? Own house? Floors etc?? Expectation?

Joined any group? fighting for refund of EEDC/EDC/IDC/ESS/STP/Delayed Penalty etc? What happened of Meeting on Sunday at Sarita Vihar group?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
              Hi
              Greetings

Congratulations and am sure you must be feeling proud of yourself after these tough years of waiting.

So whats your plan? Sell? Hold? Collaboration? Own house? Floors etc?? Expectation?

Joined any group? fighting for refund of EEDC/EDC/IDC/ESS/STP/Delayed Penalty etc? What happened of Meeting on Sunday at Sarita Vihar group?

Cheers
              Not proud but definitely relieved !

I am going to hold...I think plots should be a good long term investment

Comment

Originally posted by ncrplots View Post
                1. What is the hurry in getting the registry done, if the purpose is investment. ?
                a) with BPTP its always safer to get the registry sooner rather than later.

b) even after allotment you might find that bptp has sold the same unit to 2 different users...

c) In case of one their project they recalled the unit from an user and later sold the same at higher price because of good location

d) buyers are more comfortable and hence more demand for registry cases.

e) ever increasing circle rate means higher stamp duty in case of delayed registries ( yours and mine are example)

Comment

Congratulations...so what's the going rates these days for the plots,,has there any improvement in demand and prices as compared to prices 6 months back when then they were dirt lo..

Comment

a) with BPTP its always safer to get the registry sooner rather than later.

b) even after allotment you might find that bptp has sold the same unit to 2 different users...

c) In case of one their project they recalled the unit from an user and later sold the same at higher price because of good location

d) buyers are more comfortable and hence more demand for registry cases.

e) ever increasing circle rate means higher stamp duty in case of delayed registries ( yours and mine are example)
                    Hi
                    Greetings

10/10

Unless one is a real dare devil, would one like to keep the ownership of his unit/plot/floor with BPTP..
                    here a live example of a guy who bought in resale without checking the existence of plot in approved zonal plans for various sectors of BPTP Plotted license http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/1118106-post1.html

Out of lot of effort all block zonal approved plans have been obtained and posted on Forums

Thus it is always better to get registry in hand and feel relieved. For those planning to buy a plot, need to physically verify the plot and check on the approved zonal plan.

For floors and villas, they need to ensure and confirm in written that the tittle is free from encumberances and all OC has been received along with payment towards outstanding EDC/EEDC/IDC, Labour Cess, Compounding fines for unauthorised construction, compounding fees for non approval of building plans under the self approval scheme, compounding fees for any other reason and demanded by DTCP has been paid or not.

With registry the biggest benefit is title of the property rests with the buyer. Secondly, govt after having received the stamp duty becomes a party to the transfer of tittle and is acceptable in court of law.

BPTP buyers who have paid all sums including stamp duty but awaiting registry for more than 90 days, may want to immediately complain to the DC Faridabad and DTCP Enf Faridabad as nothing happens on schedule or as per expectations at BPTP.

Therefore Pgarg2000 you have reason enough not only to be relived, but also to be now a proud owner of a plot which you paid for but were being denied for all these years

Still seriousness of BPTP to make this township as a landmark one is pretty much in doubt as they have not even started work on community facilities, landscaping of central verges, proper parks with horticultural inputs. This is in stark contrast to another property I liked very much, where the amount of horticultural work in the central work alone is really commendable.
                    Welcome to AlphaGCorp
                    Though pic are of April 13, Truly international in look and the amount of input in terms of maintenance of roads, kerbs, wiring, stp, signage's, community center, Club, street lighting etc is really commendable. This reflects in seriousness of Alpha g corps in ensuring that anyone visiting gets a very positive vibe. This is apart from no hanky panky and unethical charges wrt STP/ESS, correct EDC/EEDC/IDC. Handed over in flat 3 years. FUNCTIONAL CLUB with bar, tennis, squash etc.

In stark contrast, Parklands which was launched in 2005 hardly looks like a premium product. HUDA type signages, broken roads, rusted street lights, NO HORTICULTURE WORK, no securing of common greens, animals/neelgays wanderign all around, broken sewerage caps, club in sector 75 and totally cut off from the main sector 82-85 sectors where the bulk of license exists.

From a simple comparison it will be another few years until buyers unite and work towards making this a sought after place. Depending on BPTP would be a massive mistake.

Cheers
                    Last edited by BlessU; April 15 2014, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by invinci View Post
                      Congratulations...so what's the going rates these days for the plots,,has there any improvement in demand and prices as compared to prices 6 months back when then they were dirt lo..
                      hi
                      Greetings

This post by finwin might help
                      http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...61-post47.html

Cheers

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X