Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.

Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
687 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Greetings...

Can any one has information regarding the date of Arbitration Proceedings going on between CPI & BPTP.

Impactbof the said proceedings on Plot Owners

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manu87
    Greetings...

Can any one has information regarding the date of Arbitration Proceedings going on between CPI & BPTP.

Impactbof the said proceedings on Plot Owners

Hi
    Greetings

Plotted licenses have no investment by CPI, as per available information. Besides, if the plot is registered in buyers name, then government is a party to the contract and proof of registry is the ONLY proof of ownership of Property in ANY COURT in the country.

List of projects contested by CPI are available on the relevant thread, shared here on the forum

The Arbitration proceedings are a clever bait to keep delaying any reasonable end to the case, which CPI lawyers seen to have taken.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone in forum who purchased parklands plot in resale post march'2014 and not received builder buyer agreement from bptp as format is changed.
    CommentQuote
  • I bought it...but it was a registered case, I had submitted documents for mutation on 28th of last month

CommentQuote
  • BPTP may be (I just have a date... like many previous dates which remained tentative) registering my plot in Sector 85 next week (after almost 3 years of possession letter!). I would like to know what things I should be careful about from documentation perspective. As per some earlier posts in this thread, license details, approved drawing no. and revenue estate should be correct in the conveyance deed.
    Any suggestions/tips/don'ts/do's would be really helpful. I don't even completely understand the terms like drawing no. and revenue estate, so pleas consider me naive.

Thanks a tonne in advance!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ncrplots
    BPTP may be (I just have a date... like many previous dates which remained tentative) registering my plot in Sector 85 next week (after almost 3 years of possession letter!). I would like to know what things I should be careful about from documentation perspective. As per some earlier posts in this thread, license details, approved drawing no. and revenue estate should be correct in the conveyance deed.
    Any suggestions/tips/don'ts/do's would be really helpful. I don't even completely understand the terms like drawing no. and revenue estate, so pleas consider me naive.

Thanks a tonne in advance!

Don't worry registry process will be smooth,Mana builder bura hai but itna bhi nahin.
    CommentQuote
  • By the way,How is the PLOT market,Have the plot prices hit rock bottom?

I mean are they selling for price psqyd equal to circle rates.
    CommentQuote
  • In Sector 85 84 this is not the case...but in Sec 75 76 the price are somewhere equal to Circle Rate

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by invinci
    Don't worry registry process will be smooth,Mana builder bura hai but itna bhi nahin.

Hi
    Greetings

Very convincing.. itna bhi bura nahin hai!!!...:bab (59)::bab (59):
    and that too to ncrplots who is clearly saying that he got registry date THREE YEARS after offer of possession and being charged full amount for final demand+EDC/EEDC+Utility+ESS/STP+Stamp Duty+Registration charges+ CLUB+ IBMS for three years wait for registry!!!.

PURE NCR main gine chune builder honge aise NAMUNE.

-No permanent Utility Connections being provided and instead buyers being asked to provide completion certificate as a PRE CONDITION for permanent power, water, sewerage.
    -CLUB under construction 4 kms away, for many years and not sure when it will be delivered
    - ESS/STP charges while nothing has been done on ground and completely illegal.

God forbid if someone abroad has to get registry done through SPA. List of documents required is always incomplete and buyer has to trust in almighty.

@NCRPLOTS:
    Be particular about bank signature verification in case of SPA for both buyer and SPA
    SBI 100 challan for verification of ID of SPA holder by DC office,
    Your maintenance BOOKLET and pathetic indemnity bond asking you to surrender all rights (tweak it before submitting)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Very convincing.. itna bhi bura nahin hai!!!...:bab (59)::bab (59):
    and that too to ncrplots who is clearly saying that he got registry date THREE YEARS after offer of possession and being charged full amount for final demand+EDC/EEDC+Utility+ESS/STP+Stamp Duty+Registration charges+ CLUB+ IBMS for three years wait for registry!!!.

PURE NCR main gine chune builder honge aise NAMUNE.

-No permanent Utility Connections being provided and instead buyers being asked to provide completion certificate as a PRE CONDITION for permanent power, water, sewerage.
    -CLUB under construction 4 kms away, for many years and not sure when it will be delivered
    - ESS/STP charges while nothing has been done on ground and completely illegal.

God forbid if someone abroad has to get registry done through SPA. List of documents required is always incomplete and buyer has to trust in almighty.

@NCRPLOTS:
    Be particular about bank signature verification in case of SPA for both buyer and SPA
    SBI 100 challan for verification of ID of SPA holder by DC office,
    Your maintenance BOOKLET and pathetic indemnity bond asking you to surrender all rights (tweak it before submitting)

Cheers

Thanks BlessU! Totally agree with you on BPTP... I am out of words to say how pathetic BPTP is..

Fortunately I am in NCR these days so no SPA required... Can you please elaborate a little on tweaking indemnity bond... is that something BPTP gets our sign before the registry? will they really allow tweaking?

Thanks again!
    CommentQuote

really? you are referring to BPTP here right? the plots were launched in 2005.... it will be 10 years in a few weeks... 10 years!
    CommentQuote
  • I know sab bhare baithe hain,I just meant to say that if you have already been informed about date of mutation and you have already done with pushing builder for getting registry done,there are less chances of this going wrong but yes one should be aware of double check with all papers and read before signing on dotted line.
    CommentQuote
    I know sab bhare baithe hain,I just meant to say that if you have already been informed about date of mutation and you have already done with pushing builder for getting registry done,there are less chances of this going wrong but yes one should be aware of double check with all papers and read before signing on dotted line.

Hi
    Greetings

Now if registry is done, it is next to impossible for someone to invest 40-1cr on construction, as it would be always expected that utilities, facilities, amenities should be in place. Property should be well maintained, clean, green, painted, with security of men and material. Lot can be done in terms of landscaping and providing green parks with kids play areas.

All this is possible only if any RWA takes the property away from BPTP. In case of NCRPlots though possession is being offered after a delay of 3 years, he has been paying maintenance for all the three years during which property was not in his name. Who knows BPTP had/has 3rd party encumbrance on it, which means that it is unjustified to charge the buyer maintenance for all these years when he was/is not the title holder of the property.

Unless people come together and form a functional RWA, builder is happy doing his bit in fits, fails and starts.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Now if registry is done, it is next to impossible for someone to invest 40-1cr on construction, as it would be always expected that utilities, facilities, amenities should be in place. Property should be well maintained, clean, green, painted, with security of men and material. Lot can be done in terms of landscaping and providing green parks with kids play areas.

All this is possible only if any RWA takes the property away from BPTP. In case of NCRPlots though possession is being offered after a delay of 3 years, he has been paying maintenance for all the three years during which property was not in his name. Who knows BPTP had/has 3rd party encumbrance on it, which means that it is unjustified to charge the buyer maintenance for all these years when he was/is not the title holder of the property.

Unless people come together and form a functional RWA, builder is happy doing his bit in fits, fails and starts.

Cheers

Well said BlessU!!!

But, I would like bring one more point of view here. Current prices in all BPTP sectors are 25K to 40K per sq yd. Once all amenities are there, rates will be at par with HUDA sectors which are only 2-3km away (80K-100K per sq yard). Even in unauthorized colonies, the plots are selling ~15K per sq yard. Recently I met one small developer who is selling new plots near village Bhataula for Rs 15K PSYD...

No doubt BPTP is not willing to take any development work, the buyers need to stand up & fight for their rights to make things happen.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cgd3psg
    Well said BlessU!!!

But, I would like bring one more point of view here. Current prices in all BPTP sectors are 25K to 40K per sq yd. Once all amenities are there, rates will be at par with HUDA sectors which are only 2-3km away (80K-100K per sq yard). Even in unauthorized colonies, the plots are selling ~15K per sq yard. Recently I met one small developer who is selling new plots near village Bhataula for Rs 15K PSYD...

No doubt BPTP is not willing to take any development work, the buyers need to stand up & fight for their rights to make things happen.

Hi
    Greetings

WHY ONLY 80K-1Lac???

If the builder gets his act right, maintains landscaping, ensures people dont litter around, maintain proper lighting, footpaths, have the streetlight poles painted, lights lit, trees planted, parks maintained, provide all that was originally intended... this area could surpass the nereby poorly maintained HUDA sectors.

HUDA never is/was any competition and price is only a side effect for a well developed and maintained society with huge greens, proper infra/amenities.

For now, the property is beaten down and therefore the prices, for which the builder alone is responsible. Until the maintenance and amenities are put in place, investors/endusers can expect no improvement in prices.

RWA needs to take over the maintenance and get IBMS and common areas conveyed in its name.

Cheers
    CommentQuote