Collapse

BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Last updated: August 18 2017
742 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

BPTP is demanding for Electric connection charge for prepaid meter? Any information

Comment

Holding charges -
      Has anyone paid the holding charges incurred due to delay in registry payment? Has anyone been able to get these waived off?

Comment

What happens to the progress of elite floors of H and LM blocks. Have BPTP obtained the occupancy certificates for elite floors. I have seen a newspaper article that elite floor FAR is more than approved and so BPTP is giving illegal registries and are delaying other registries for completed floors of N,J,E,B,L etc.

Comment

Originally posted by GangsterJi View Post
          Holding charges -
          Has anyone paid the holding charges incurred due to delay in registry payment? Has anyone been able to get these waived off?
          I have paid all the charges. Can the holding charges be waived off? I would like to dispose off my 418 sq yds plot in E block, that is why not getting it registered. What are the going rates? With EDC/IDC of almost 13 lacs, how much total price can I expect?

Comment

Originally posted by pururaj View Post
            What happens to the progress of elite floors of H and LM blocks. Have BPTP obtained the occupancy certificates for elite floors. I have seen a newspaper article that elite floor FAR is more than approved and so BPTP is giving illegal registries and are delaying other registries for completed floors of N,J,E,B,L etc.
            Hi, In which newspaper was it published and when? Its a big news if it is true.

Comment

I have taken the news from other forum myfaridabad.in under thread:Open Violation of Law: Registries done without Occupation Certificate, Homebuyers Robbed

while the news appear in local newspaper india kesri:ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद में जमकर लुट रहे हैं निवेशक निवेशकों को लगभग 30 करोड़ का चूना | INDIA KESARI: India, Business, Bollywood, Cricke

Comment

Hmmm

Looks like something big might be cooking after general elections and before state elections

Comment

bptp has to do registry with covered area and give bact the hard earned money of costumers.

Comment

See once the registration and mutation has been in buyer's name then it becomes a different ball game because no government can throw out the occupants of legally registered property.

See what has happened to the completely unauthorised colonies.

The key is population

Rohit

Comment

Hi Seniors,

Is there a recent spurt in prices of plots in GF.
                      This I can make out from various advertisements placed on the portals by the sellers. I can see at least 20% jump in prices. and being a plot owner myself, this gives me some solace after holding this property for years.

Also I was at BPTP office the other day, and there were a lot of guys there for registry of there plots, as per the display board data and executive there, 70-80% of the customer base there was for registry cases. So more registries mean, people moving ahead with plans of habitation in selected zones in Greater Faridabad.

So finally hope to see some action in plot prices.

Sumit

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X