Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.

Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
685 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Selling BPTP plot:need opinion

Hello I am an NRI and have two BPTP plots in Sec 76 U(250 sqyd) and W block(303 sqyd)

I bought them in resale around three years back.

Both of them got registered last year.

Though i have not tested the water yet for selling the plot in resale market.

Currently i am in need of funds but can hold on for an year or so if the market is too bad.

One of my familiy member visited the area some days ago and informed though the infra work is going on but the area still looks deserted.

Can anyone please advise what prices should i expect if i sell today and if i should sell today or 6-12 months down the line.

Thanks in Advance!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by homeland123
    Selling BPTP plot:need opinion

Hello I am an NRI and have two BPTP plots in Sec 76 U(250 sqyd) and W block(303 sqyd)

I bought them in resale around three years back.

Both of them got registered last year.

Though i have not tested the water yet for selling the plot in resale market.

Currently i am in need of funds but can hold on for an year or so if the market is too bad.

One of my familiy member visited the area some days ago and informed though the infra work is going on but the area still looks deserted.

Can anyone please advise what prices should i expect if i sell today and if i should sell today or 6-12 months down the line.

Thanks in Advance!!

My comments are based on assessment in June-July'14. Plots Market was not that bad & has appreciated by atleast 10-20% in last one year. U block is being considered as one the most prime blocks in phase3 and at that time, no plot was available below 80 Lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cgd3psg
    My comments are based on assessment in June-July'14. Plots Market was not that bad & has appreciated by atleast 10-20% in last one year. U block is being considered as one the most prime blocks in phase3 and at that time, no plot was available below 80 Lacs.

Thanks Sir!!

Is any Guru aware of situation now.

Are there any real estate dealers in this forum who can guide me..
    CommentQuote
  • Another Complaint.. ALMOST TEN YEARS DELAY.. Registration stamp duty and charges paid in 2012!!!!

It is almost 10 years now since I applied for a BPTP plot and it has been a never ending torture for me. Having paid all payments that too in access I still do not have any registry of my plot.

I have been requesting BPTP to refund the excess E EDC charged which the court stayed after I had paid the amount, but they are not refunding the amount.

Another complaint regarding delays in registration and charging of interest due to non availability of bank loan on BPTP Plots.

Just wanted to share the below communication with you. BPTP has raised their hands & refused to waive off the interest amount that was charged by them Just because of their own delays ( they provided PTM & Tripartite agreement after 6 months of follow up, after I submitted my HDFC Loan Sanction letter with them well with in time with the request to provide me the required docs for loan disbursal) .

Just wanted to have your guidance & views. Please suggest any suitable time when I can call you to discuss, get guidance & proceed further.

Ethically, BPTP should not be charging interest more than the applicable home loan interests for as long as the buyer has produced a sanction letter but he project is yet not approved. Buyers are explained at the time of booking that Home loan will be available. There is no builder project anywhere in the country which is funded purely by buyers cash. Ignoring this fact is in itself a fact about poor customer service of BPTP..If BPTPs project was not approved for Home Loan, and the buyer has a sanction letter based on loan capability, then builder should ethically not charge interest for demands raised on a non loanable project.

Fact is that BPTP first agreed to waive off interest but has now retracted stating that the waiver was "ERRONEOUSLY DONE".

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU, why is there no loan on unregistered plots?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    BlessU, why is there no loan on unregistered plots?

Hi
    Greetings

The case mentioned is of allotments done in 2005-6 by BPTP, when project approvals were not in place.

Loans are not restricted because of plot not being registered but because of lack of approvals (LOI, License, Zonal/Building Plan, Environmental Clearance etc.)

BPTP found hoards of people willing to buy. M Block BPTP office required POLICE BANDOBAST on closing dates, so BPTP oversold and did not bother about approvals. Subsequently demands were raised which buyers expected to be financed through Home Loans, while the project was not approved. Hence there was delay despite pre approval of loans in case of buyers. BPTP kept topping interest for non payment even though getting the project approved beyond a specified payment is the job of a builder for ANY PROJECT in INDIA.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

The case mentioned is of allotments done in 2005-6 by BPTP, when project approvals were not in place.

Loans are not restricted because of plot not being registered but because of lack of approvals (LOI, License, Zonal/Building Plan, Environmental Clearance etc.)

BPTP found hoards of people willing to buy. M Block BPTP office required POLICE BANDOBAST on closing dates, so BPTP oversold and did not bother about approvals. Subsequently demands were raised which buyers expected to be financed through Home Loans, while the project was not approved. Hence there was delay despite pre approval of loans in case of buyers. BPTP kept topping interest for non payment even though getting the project approved beyond a specified payment is the job of a builder for ANY PROJECT in INDIA.

Cheers

Gazab ka builder hai yeh to and mera mahan desh jahan Mr. chawal khullam khulla Aurangzeb road pe Lamborghini me ghoom rage gain.
    CommentQuote
  • Middle class had lots of hope from Modi & BJP govt. It was widely expected that they will take immediate strict action against corrupt & errant builders. But unfortunately there is no action!!!

Builders are continuing to harass the poor buyers. There are many factors adding to plight of property buyers

Endless wait in handover of projects
      overcharging
      poor quality
      one sided BBA
      non payment of penalty due to delays
      change in layout & project specifications
      unreasonably high maintenance
      .........end less issues

On other hand, govt is happily spending EDC, development charges, income tax, VAT etc either for their leisure or for development of illegal colonies.

Consumer courts / civil courts are taking too much time to penalize the culprits.

Don't know, where to go, what to do... Is India becoming a hopeless place ???

Is it so difficult for govt to tame such erring builders???
      On other hand, govt is happily spending EDC, development charges, income tax, VAT etc either for their leisure or for development of illegal colonies.

Consumer courts / civil courts are taking too much time to penalize the culprits.

CommentQuote
  • Bro,there is no change in Faridabad at least after bjp came to the power.

Ek major difference hai ki Congress ke saare local neta ab BJP ke varisht neta ban gaye gain. Sab ke offices wahin hain. Boards wahin hain but congress ki jagah bjp ka logo lag gaya hai.

In fact after bjp came to the power, sector 12 ke admin offices and malls me bahar unauthorized parkings wapas as gayi he. Mere jankar logon me mp, mla,DC, traffic police me complaint kee but no action.
    CommentQuote
    Bro,there is no change in Faridabad at least after bjp came to the power.

Ek major difference hai ki Congress ke saare local neta ab BJP ke varisht neta ban gaye gain. Sab ke offices wahin hain. Boards wahin hain but congress ki jagah bjp ka logo lag gaya hai.

In fact after bjp came to the power, sector 12 ke admin offices and malls me bahar unauthorized parkings wapas as gayi he. Mere jankar logon me mp, mla,DC, traffic police me complaint kee but no action.

Is se acha to kejriwal hi tha!!!

He had atleast ordered CAG audit against pvt electricity distribution companies in Delhi, which shows that he was willing take some action... why can't the same thing can be done against these builders. As per laws, they can't divert funds from one project to another...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cgd3psg

Is se acha to kejriwal hi tha!!!

He had atleast ordered CAG audit against pvt electricity distribution companies in Delhi, which shows that he was willing take some action... why can't the same thing can be done against these builders. As per laws, they can't divert funds from one project to another...

yes

but woo to Haryana choord kar bhag gaya .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh98712
    yes

Kismat...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh98712
    yes

Yogesh Bhai Delhi me aa raga hai waapas. Phir shayad agli baat haryana mee a jaye.

Having said so,why do you think illegal parking collection has come back in Faridabad? Inspite of complaining to DC,MP,MLA, traffic police no action has been taken. Views please bro.
    CommentQuote
    Yogesh Bhai Delhi me aa raga hai waapas. Phir shayad agli baat haryana mee a jaye.

Having said so,why do you think illegal parking collection has come back in Faridabad? Inspite of complaining to DC,MP,MLA, traffic police no action has been taken. Views please bro.

I am most likely to be shifting to Faridabad, fir sab theek kar doonga
    CommentQuote
  • Modi Ji, Gr Faridabad residents are still waiting for "ache din"
    CommentQuote