Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.

Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
680 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Complaint against BPTP at CM window

The Haryana government has warned that it would take tough legal actions against unscrupulous builders, who have failed to register the sale of property in favor of buyers or investors despite latter making required payment to former.

The government sprang into action after it received complaints against over 575 builders through its online web portal CM Window that allows citizens to register complaints.

- See more at: http://www./realty-scoops-view/160-haryana-government-takes-action-to-control-unscrupulous-builders#sthash.2xRY2l9E.dpuf

www./realty-scoops-view/160-haryana-government-takes-action-to-control-unscrupulous-builders

Would suggest, that everyone of us should register a complaint at "CM WINDOW" against BPTP for ;

defaulting in providing the promised plots in time
      No development work
      High arbitrary maintenance charges without doing any maintenance work

am going to do it soon. Request every individual to lodge same complaint so that number of complaints are high enough to be noticed.
      am going to do it soon. Request every individual to lodge same complaint so that number of complaints are high enough to be noticed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Yogesh Bhai Delhi me aa raga hai waapas. Phir shayad agli baat haryana mee a jaye.

Having said so,why do you think illegal parking collection has come back in Faridabad? Inspite of complaining to DC,MP,MLA, traffic police no action has been taken. Views please bro.

brother illegal parking is not a big issue u can pay 10 rs for a man who is guarding ur car for 4-5 hours . but corruption is the main issue dont u think that corruption is come down in huda my chacha currently transfer huda plot without any bribe which is almost impossible in hooda time sirf 2-3 chakkar laganee padee. and things are changing. but in a good manner not only bhasan ki mainee yee kar diyaa woo kar diyaa saree din jhoot ki factory chalana like bijli kee bill half kar dengee
    brother agar bijli kee rates half hoo gayee to bijlii hi 18 hours mileegii dimand itni badh jayeegi ki puraa nahi kar saktee. joo banda 10 hours AC chalaa rahaa hai 18 ghantee chalayega . jahaa modi ji led bulb 10 rs mai de kar bijli bachanee aur bil ghatane ka prayas kar rahee hai ye banda electricty par subsidy de kar economy kharab karnaa chahtaa hai

A real AAM Aadmi is now Ur chief minster and joo bhi jugad walee netaa they unko cabinet mai jagha nahi milii and u can not judge a Govt in just 2 and half months. kejriwal ne dramaa kiya kyokii usko pataa thaa ki 2 months kee bad elections mai janaa hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai mera point aap and bjp ko compare karna that her nahi. Mera simple question hai kee congress ke saare local beta bjp me varisht beta Kyun ban gaye? Agar yahi local level pe hain to congress me kya burai thee?

Also unauthorized parking Kyun waapas as gayi? Bina local nexus ke ye possible nahi. Mp mla chup Kyun hai?

Maine bhi vipul Goyal ko vote diya.

Be rational Bhai and give your views on my questions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cgd3psg
    The Haryana government has warned that it would take tough legal actions against unscrupulous builders, who have failed to register the sale of property in favor of buyers or investors despite latter making required payment to former.

The government sprang into action after it received complaints against over 575 builders through its online web portal CM Window that allows citizens to register complaints.

- See more at: http://www./realty-scoops-view/160-haryana-government-takes-action-to-control-unscrupulous-builders#sthash.2xRY2l9E.dpuf

www./realty-scoops-view/160-haryana-government-takes-action-to-control-unscrupulous-builders

Would suggest, that everyone of us should register a complaint at "CM WINDOW against BPTP for ;

No development work

I am going to do it soon. Request every individual to lodge same complaint so that number of complaints are high enough to be noticed.
      Bro I have official response from vipul Goyal from his official Id about this. He said that Modiji is very keen on passing RE bill which is pending in Parliament. But modiji or khattar sahab is not even talking about it.
      Bro I have official response from vipul Goyal from his official Id about this. He said that Modiji is very keen on passing RE bill which is pending in Parliament. But modiji or khattar sahab is not even talking about it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cgd3psg

- See more at: Haryana Government Takes Action to Control Unscrupulous Builders

Would suggest, that everyone of us should register a complaint at "CM WINDOW" against BPTP for ;

No development work

I am going to do it soon. Request every individual to lodge same complaint so that number of complaints are high enough to be noticed./FONT]

Hi
      Greetings

Excellent news!!

Draft Complaint received from a buyers to be lodged on PGRAMS -:- Grievance Registration Form
      ----------
      The Complaint is against the builder BPTP wrt BPTP Parkland Plots, Greater Faridabad
      2006 Month- I applied for a xxxxsq yd Corner plot with BPTP
      2006 Month- Allotted plot x- 88/8, which was not corner plot for which 1000 psy extra was charged
      2007 Month- Allotment letter issued but plot was not corner plot and money was not adjusted against next payment
      2009 Month 95% payment was demanded and paid within due date but corner plot money not adjusted,
      2012 Month- Offer of Possession made by BPTP with huge demand for Enhanced EDC, Sewerage treatment Plant, Electrical Sub station, Maintenance deposit, Club Charges, Utility Charges, Conveyance deed charges, Registration Charges etc. All was paid within due date
      2013 Month- Plot yet not registered.

Main Complaints
      1 EDC wrongly calculated at efficiency of 42.53% against approved saleable area efficiency of 54.41% of Plotted Area as approved in License and Environmental Clearance.
      2 EDC Charged from buyers include Bank Guarantee & Financial Charges, which are business expenses of BPTP.
      3 EDC includes Interest charged from BPTP by DTCP, while I paid EDC when demanded and without any delay. Interest charges by DTCP are bilateral agreement between DTCP and builder and financial expense for BPTPs business.
      4 All the above for IDC.
      5 IDC notification on DTCP website Jan 2008, clearly state, With effect from 28th Jan. BPTP However Charged 445 psy against 200 psm.
      6 Stamp duty on EDC,EEDC not applicable but charged. EDC,EEDC,IDC are a tax which cannot be re-taxed.
      7 Offer of possession mentions Registration within 60 days of making payment but not done for more than a year.
      8 Amount paid towards Conveyance Deed, Stamp duty enjoyed without interest,
      9 BPTP has clearly refused anything apart from Penalty clause, SUBJECT TO TIMELY PAYMENT.
      10 Illegal Indemnity bond got signed under duress, while no permanent services are provided till date??
      11 Offer of possession given without completion of internal infrastructure in violation of Licensing condition and additional undertakings included in Environmental Clearance given by MoEF, impacting habitation and livability. No common facilities, club etc.
      12 No Delayed Penalty payment by BPTP in FULL AND FINAL statement of accounts.
      13 Not provided Audited Accounts statement despite payment of all dues and several requests, in any of the years
      14 Non construction of Common facilities in breach of licensing conditions and having charged money for club
      15 Charging of Maintenance charges in advance without providing any Possession/Service.
      16 Illegal and unwarranted Charges towards STP and Electricity Substation. No work started on STP,ESS till date.
      17 Offer of possession in violation of - THE WATER (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act 1974,
      THE AIR (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act 1981,
      THE PUBLIC LIABILITY (Insurance) Act 1991,
      Environment (Protection) Act 1986
      CPCB Guidelines
      Haryana Pollution Control Board Guidelines, Norms and standards
      Central Ground Water Authority
      Municipal Solid Wastes (Management and Handling) Rules, 1999
      18. Offer of possession made with incomplete and deficient execution of Service Agreement (Builder Buyer Agreement) due to non-development of Common area, Electricity, Water Supply, Street lights, STP, Parks, etc.
      19. Money held back beyond legal demand, against the Service Agreement Schedule. Neither refunded nor interest paid for many years. PLC Money for Corner Plot used for many years without interest
      20. Plot xxxxx and relevant license has CLUB site in sector 8x. No work started, Club charges paid long ago. BPTP suggesting creation of Club in a Distant Sector with condition of 5000 families in-habitation.
      21. BPTP signed Interest Bearing Maintenance security but not paid a penny on Security.

Remedial Action
      1. Immediately take over the area under license as per provisions of HRD Act 1975 and develop all common amenities and facilities and cost recovered from BPTP as arrears of Land Revenue
      2. Audit of EDC, EEDC, IDC charged by BPTP against actual demand schedule agreed with DTCP and refund of excess EDC/EEDC/IDC charged on wrong Efficiency and base rate calculations
      3. Permanent Electricity, Water and Sewerage be provided at door steps IMMEDIATELY
      4. Buyers be refunded ENTIRE STP and ESS charges as these are already included in EDC, EEDC, IDC and Basic cost of developed colony and Utility Connection Charges paid to BPTP Separately
      5. ALL BPTP Licenses be audited and suspended and company Blacklisted for not being able to develop in 10 years,
      6. Penalty 18 % be imposed on BPTP to be paid to all the buyers for amounts held ahead of agreed demand schedule and for the period of delay in the project.
      7. Refund of Maintenance for period until full and permanent services are provided along with common amenities and community facilities along with 18% as well as on Interest Bearing Maintenance Charges
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Bhai mera point aap and bjp ko compare karna that her nahi. Mera simple question hai kee congress ke saare local beta bjp me varisht beta Kyun ban gaye? Agar yahi local level pe hain to congress me kya burai thee?

Also unauthorized parking Kyun waapas as gayi? Bina local nexus ke ye possible nahi. Mp mla chup Kyun hai?

Maine bhi vipul Goyal ko vote diya.

Be rational Bhai and give your views on my questions.

this is not a matter ki apne kisko vote kiya hai because the Govt is for all who even not voted for any party.
    the main thing is leadership
    brother Atal bihari was the only prime minster in which india see a corruption free govt for about 6 years.aur yee baat congress kya AAP wale bhi mantee hai.
    ye chote mote netaoo se kuch nahii hotaa ye sab bandee atee jate rhetee hai. congress is now in ICU and those who want to survive there politics have to join other parties like AAP or INLD or others agar AAP bhi govt banati to yee sab local choree AAP mee chalee jatee .

just for a laugh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX9xrBXWz9A
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Excellent news!!

Draft Complaint received from a buyers to be lodged on PGRAMS -:- Grievance Registration Form
    ----------

Thanks BlessU for sharing !!!

The link shared above was launched by Hooda govt.

CM WINDOW is a new initiative by new CM Mr. Khattar. (Real Estate India - Reviews on Property in India - IREF®)
    As reflecting from bites from recent news, CM has initiated some sort of enquiry on complaints recived on CM WINDOW.
    Therefore it will be good, if we lodge our complaints thru this channel also. There is a special counter in sec-12 court, where we can formally lodge the complaint.
    CommentQuote
  • Govt should also focus on connectivity to Noida.. new bridge... anyone concerned!
    CommentQuote
  • Apart from 'C' block people has started constructing their plots in F block and G Block as well. 2 plots in G blocks are ready and occupied by people and Two plots are underconstruction in F block.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody interested??
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manu87
    Apart from 'C' block people has started constructing their plots in F block and G Block as well. 2 plots in G blocks are ready and occupied by people and Two plots are underconstruction in F block.

Hi
    Greetings

thanks for the update.. this can augur as a start of development of the township. Are these builder floors or brokers office or by actual owners for self use??

At this rate, when do you guess 30% plots will at least start getting constructed and when will these be inhabited ???

This is the 10th anniversary year of launch of BPTP Parklands and yet we are talking of ones and twos in dozen + blocks.

Good thing is that Floors and villas interspersed within these blocks of plots are getting inhabited, yet too little too late..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I bought 250 yards Plot (Transfer case) in BPTP C Block, Sector 85, in Feb 2014. I am following up with BPTP for registry of plot from last 2 months. I have submitted all required documents and stamp duty charges to BPTP.
    Do you know how much time they take for plot registry ? They told me it takes 90-120 days to verify documents and suggested me to wait till April end.
    Is this normal or are they hiding something from me ? Have you guys heard any recent plot registry case ? Please suggest how should I proceed.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Himzoo3 months ago
      Sir I need your guidance for transfer case plot. Can you please share your number??
  • Keep chasing them...Its BPTP

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ritupidar
    I bought 250 yards Plot (Transfer case) in BPTP C Block, Sector 85, in Feb 2014. I am following up with BPTP for registry of plot from last 2 months. I have submitted all required documents and stamp duty charges to BPTP.
    Do you know how much time they take for plot registry ? They told me it takes 90-120 days to verify documents and suggested me to wait till April end.
    Is this normal or are they hiding something from me ? Have you guys heard any recent plot registry case ? Please suggest how should I proceed.

Hi
    Greetings

There was a recent order to 500 + projects by dtcp, as reported in TOI to register unit within 20 days of receipt of stamp duty or pay interest or return the stamp duty amount.

Kindly write to BPTP with mention of the order and claim interest.

Send copy of this letter to DTP, Faridabad and DgTCP Chandigarh.

If doesnt work, file FIR as no reply form BPTP is sacrosanct and the matter may get delayed for AGES..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ritupidar
    I bought 250 yards Plot (Transfer case) in BPTP C Block, Sector 85, in Feb 2014. I am following up with BPTP for registry of plot from last 2 months. I have submitted all required documents and stamp duty charges to BPTP.

Don't wonder if you don't get any response from them even after a year also !!!

I have been recently all through this. It took me almost 6 months to get my plot registered even after involving "who's who of BPTP".

Would always recommend to buy registry case plots only.
    CommentQuote