Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.

Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
685 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks for the information.
    By any chance do you guys have DTCP Policy link ? I tried to seach on their portal but not sure which is valid one.
    CommentQuote
  • As per an insider in BPTP, they have exhausted the funds collected for registries on the salaries of their employees because of the liquidity issues.
    CommentQuote
  • PURI HAS BOUGHT 1 ACRE LAND FOR PRIMARY SCHOOL IN E BLOCK FROM BPTP...JUST NEXT TO COMMERCIAL SCO.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manu87
    PURI HAS BOUGHT 1 ACRE LAND FOR PRIMARY SCHOOL IN E BLOCK FROM BPTP...JUST NEXT TO COMMERCIAL SCO.

AWEOSME News... Now cheaters can send their kids to this school to make them bigger cheaters because no body can teach cheating better than Puri Constructions. School's principal will be Arjun Puri and chairman Kabul Chawla. Book a seat in this school before its filled with the kids of Natwar Lals, Charles Shobhraj and Gabbars.
    CommentQuote
    PURI HAS BOUGHT 1 ACRE LAND FOR PRIMARY SCHOOL IN E BLOCK FROM BPTP...JUST NEXT TO COMMERCIAL SCO.

That primary school was in the original layout plan.
    There is a taxi stand to be developed right next to sco in E block.

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Article about BPTP owner Kabul Chawla

Amid Complaints in India, a Real Estate Deal in Manhattan
    http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/10/nyregion/kabul-chawla-bptp-india-real-estate-manhattan.html
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

I had recently bought a plot in parklands in resale (registry case). After registry in my name, when I went to BPTP for mutation, they are asking for Rs 25000/- (@100 per sft) as STP charges. Are they correctly seeking these charges? Is there any notification from govt authorities on this?

Pl help.
    CommentQuote
  • Is the property mutated in your name, yet or not, by bptp ??

CommentQuote
    Is the property mutated in your name, yet or not, by bptp ??

Registered in my name... not mutated.
    CommentQuote
  • That's where you trapped by Bptp.

Before getting registered you should have filed verification earlier than registering your property, so that you get to know the dues and deduct the same from sellers payment. This is how I saved my 60000/-.
    However the same has not been done by you, seek copy of demand made by the DTCP if they don't give the same.
    I sugges you to move to file mutations documents with bptp and their after moved to PERMANENT LOK ADALAT, this will be sorted out their, Its my personal opinion.

CommentQuote
    That's where you trapped by Bptp.

Before getting registered you should have filed verification earlier than registering your property, so that you get to know the dues and deduct the same from sellers payment. This is how I saved my 60000/-.
    However the same has not been done by you, seek copy of demand made by the DTCP if they don't give the same.
    I sugges you to move to file mutations documents with bptp and their after moved to PERMANENT LOK ADALAT, this will be sorted out their, Its my personal opinion.

I did file a verification & they didn't mention this at that time. Now they are saying that the demand is being sent to all buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Seek Notification regarding this ???

CommentQuote
  • TWO MAJOR ROADS IN BLOCK OF 24 AND 18 METERS RESPECTIVELY ARE BEING CONSTRUCTED BY BPTP, which will benefit tremendously to the approach of Block B, from 86-87 flyover.

CommentQuote
    TWO MAJOR ROADS IN BLOCK OF 24 AND 18 METERS RESPECTIVELY ARE BEING CONSTRUCTED BY BPTP, which will benefit tremendously to the approach of Block B, from 86-87 flyover.

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks. That sounds great!!!

Can we mark these on a google map?

What is the status of 86-87 bridge over Agra/Gurgaon Canals?? These were to be done by Mar 15 as per estimates given last year. Havent heard much since long on the progress of 86-87 and other bridges..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • The work will end on SIX LANE BRIDGE by Jun3 only..

CommentQuote