Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.

Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
680 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Thanks. That sounds great!!!

Can we mark these on a google map?

What is the status of 86-87 bridge over Agra/Gurgaon Canals?? These were to be done by Mar 15 as per estimates given last year. Havent heard much since long on the progress of 86-87 and other bridges..

Cheers

There was a news few days earlier that all those Jhuggis in the way of bridge will be demolished only after the residents have been allotted flats made by HUDA
    CommentQuote
  • Approach work started on the side of Agra Canal, though no work on the approach road to the flyover on Gurgaon Canal Side..

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manu87
    The work will end on Puliya by Jun3 only..

Thanks for info.
    You mean Bridges will be completed for both Agra & Ggn canal?
    Can you show the approach road towards the bridges from Sector 87/88 side in a map? a 75 Mtr peripheral road suppose to connect sector 85/88/87 to the 1 st bridges on Nahar's ( from delhi side). But it's showing discontinues at several locations in Satellite pics. Hope for bridges at this particular location are high as there will not be any Jhuggi's obstructing approach from bypass road. Also GFBD Residents can use the bridge (while going/ coming from delhi) to skip traffic mess at sector 29/18 & Tigaon junction of Bypass road.
    However there are few jhuggi's within proposed 75 Mtr road in the vicinity of Bridge.
    CommentQuote
    The work will end on Puliya by Jun3 only..

Class 5 mai pada tha puliya is single Lane and pul is multiple Lane here we are talking about 6 lane bridge seems that someone needs to go to primary school to refresh the basics.
    Rohit
    CommentQuote
    Approach work started on the side of Agra Canal, though no work on the approach road to the flyover on Gurgaon Canal Side..

Yes there are still pakka houses on the bypass side and no notices have been given to those yet.
    CommentQuote
  • When a stretch of not more 100 takes two year to complete, how can you expect people to talk sensibily...

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Yes there are still pakka houses on the bypass side and no notices have been given to those yet.

That is a political issue, depends how present government tackles it.
    Previous government has done it ofcourse it took time so same can be expected from this government as well.
    I am living in naharpar for last 10 days and don't face any issues commuting to Gurgaon.

It's different in a better way.

Rohit
    CommentQuote
    Approach work started on the side of Agra Canal, though no work on the approach road to the flyover on Gurgaon Canal Side..

forget the first two bridges by dec 2015 but bridge for sector 81 and 75 will be ready by june or july as haryana irrigation has complete there work almost . secondly the final touching itself takes 1-2 months .
    CommentQuote
  • Are open parks present in any of these layouts?
    CommentQuote
  • please check google earth and you will get the answers :)
    CommentQuote
  • I checked on the layouts available on the net.

There are no open spaces shown in these layouts.
    CommentQuote
  • could you be specific which layout you are talking about ? because as far as I know all the societies have got good parks and there are lot of open spaces all around naharpar.
    CommentQuote
  • I was talking about layout for plots A,B,C blocks.
    There are no parks in these layouts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hemant434
    I was talking about layout for plots A,B,C blocks.
    There are no parks in these layouts.

J block has highest number of parks
    CommentQuote
  • Is Anyone here on this forum who Owns Plot in B Block...??

CommentQuote