Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.

Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
667 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by hemant434
    I was talking about layout for plots A,B,C blocks.
    There are no parks in these layouts.

J block has highest number of parks
    CommentQuote
  • Is Anyone here on this forum who Owns Plot in B Block...??

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Today I have received Rs.22,083/- maintenance invoice for the period 01.04.2014 till 31.03.2106 due date is 12.06.2015 else they would apply 18% interest. I think its never ending menace. I already got my plot (G1-15 sector -89 252 sq yards) registered and paid their unreasonable demands till 2013. Would not going to pay any single penny and request people staying their to take charge of RWA soon from the hands of this corrupt builder.

Thanks,
    Sahil Gupta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sahilgupta_123in
    Today I have received Rs.22,083/- maintenance invoice for the period 01.04.2014 till 31.03.2106 due date is 12.06.2015 else they would apply 18% interest. I think its never ending menace. I already got my plot (G1-15 sector -89 252 sq yards) registered and paid their unreasonable demands till 2013. Would not going to pay any single penny and request people staying their to take charge of RWA soon from the hands of this corrupt builder.

Thanks,
    Sahil Gupta

Have you paid the property tax?
    On the final deed of sale is it mentioned that yearly mantainence charges will have to be paid?
    Just saying that you would not pay anything does not mean anything because the water sewer security etc charges are recurring and it is normal in any township.
    Consult a lawyer before taking any decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Have you paid the property tax?
    On the final deed of sale is it mentioned that yearly mantainence charges will have to be paid?
    Just saying that you would not pay anything does not mean anything because the water sewer security etc charges are recurring and it is normal in any township.
    Consult a lawyer before taking any decision.

Rohit

Evenif yearly maintenance charges are written on sale deed, the amount of so called maintenance charges should be justified.

Is BPTP really doing any maintenance activity in Parklands???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sahilgupta_123in
    Today I have received Rs.22,083/- maintenance invoice for the period 01.04.2014 till 31.03.2106 due date is 12.06.2015 else they would apply 18% interest. I think its never ending menace. I already got my plot (G1-15 sector -89 252 sq yards) registered and paid their unreasonable demands till 2013. Would not going to pay any single penny and request people staying their to take charge of RWA soon from the hands of this corrupt builder.

Thanks,
    Sahil Gupta

I think, all the parkland plot owners must be getting this maintenance demand. Since BPTP is not carrying out any development/maintenance activity, shall we pay this demand??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cgd3psg
    I think, all the parkland plot owners must be getting this maintenance demand. Since BPTP is not carrying out any development/maintenance activity, shall we pay this demand??

Maintenance demand is totally unethical. There is no maintenance work it is dong on the plots. Even the internal roads are in poor shape
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys

Today I have received an invoice from Bptp for maintenance of plot (302 yard) amounting Rs. 125000/- from 01-04-2014 to 31-5-2016.

Are you getting the invoice for the same amount ?

The amount appears too high, that too for no work.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatbanga200
    Hi guys

Today I have received an invoice from Bptp for maintenance of plot (302 yard) amounting Rs. 125000/- from 01-04-2014 to 31-5-2016.

Are you getting the invoice for the same amount ?

The amount appears too high, that too for no work.

call up bptp and check what is the breakup of that amount - yes the amount looks steep it should not be more than 30k

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • latest price sector wise

Is there any genuine buyer who explored the area recently have any updates of prices of plot in this area and its future... Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • B Block plots

is it advisable to buy plot in b block BPTP?
    CommentQuote
  • B-Block is a good location. When I visited last year, Construction activities on plots in adjoining blocks had started . But issue is connectivity i.e. entry & exits to B block mainly fall on others land. Secondly, this block doesn't have any park.What rate are you getting the deals?
    CommentQuote
  • B block sector 85

Hi guys,
    I own a plot of around 1000 sqyd in B block jst adjacent to Universal greens apartments close to 45m master road..... Wat r the current rates going? any price appreciation after metro? I can hold it for 2 more years .....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shiivz
    Hi guys,
    I own a plot of around 1000 sqyd in B block jst adjacent to Universal greens apartments close to 45m master road..... Wat r the current rates going? any price appreciation after metro? I can hold it for 2 more years .....

No buyers for this big plot wait is advised
    CommentQuote
  • B Block sector 85

Yeah sure Rohit I can wait . Actually got a call from the broker and he quoted me 22,000 per sqyd 2-3 months before. Is this the market rate going on these days. Thanks for your reply bro.
    CommentQuote