BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Last updated: 17 hours ago
739 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Hi cgd3psg

Rates seems to be on higher side. I thought, plot markets are very subdued....

Mike?

Comment

Originally posted by rvm123 View Post
      Hi cgd3psg

Mike?

This is current ground reality. I have met many brokers & none of them is able offer a single registry unit below these prices.

WOuld like to add that the few south facing/other land facing plots are available below this rate.

Comment

Yes the Plot rates have picked up in last few months....getting atleast 3 calls everyday

Comment

The prices of plot has shoot up by almost 15-20%...Due to construction at 5-6 plots in C &D block..

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by rvm123 View Post
            Hi cgd3psg

Mike?
            Bhai I had already written earlier that flat market had been stagnant but plot market was seeing movement. Its true that plot prices have movef upwards in last one year.

Comment

Originally posted by cgd3psg View Post
              Starting prices (registry case)
              B block : 72-75Lac
              C block : 85 Lac
              D block : >85 Lac
              J block :>75 lac
              G block :>70 Lac
              X Block : >67 Lac
              U Block : >80 Lac
              Hi
              Greetings

on the one hand difference of 17 lacs ie between 67 lacs and 85 lacs is huge and a big incentive

On the other hand, why is it that the difference is huge and raised serious doubts about the project.

Plotted colony grows only when people wish to live there. Now with population in most of the elite floor blocks, many GH projects being offered possession across 75-89, builder floors on plots being built on experimental basis, things will hopefully be different in one years time. More schools, connectivity, Metro, IMT, bridges over Agra/Gurgaon Canals, Delhi/Noida connectivity would be game changer.

Ultimately it depends on how BPTP uses CRORES of maintenance money collected ( in keeping the area neat/clean/lighted up and welcoming and provide help and support to those who wish to build a house in Parklands.
              OR
              if a RWA takes over maintenance to ensure maintenance, works hard to get BPTP to deliver community and common amenities, clubs, sewerage, water, electricity, security, gated colony, horticulture, etc..

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                Hi
                Greetings

on the one hand difference of 17 lacs ie between 67 lacs and 85 lacs is huge and a big incentive

On the other hand, why is it that the difference is huge and raised serious doubts about the project.

Plotted colony grows only when people wish to live there. Now with population in most of the elite floor blocks, many GH projects being offered possession across 75-89, builder floors on plots being built on experimental basis, things will hopefully be different in one years time. More schools, connectivity, Metro, IMT, bridges over Agra/Gurgaon Canals, Delhi/Noida connectivity would be game changer.

Ultimately it depends on how BPTP uses CRORES of maintenance money collected ( in keeping the area neat/clean/lighted up and welcoming and provide help and support to those who wish to build a house in Parklands.
                OR
                if a RWA takes over maintenance to ensure maintenance, works hard to get BPTP to deliver community and common amenities, clubs, sewerage, water, electricity, security, gated colony, horticulture, etc..

Cheers
                I agree!!! How BPTP maintains parklands, will be crucial. One good thing I observed was, cemented internal 12 meter roads in G block. Hope BPTP replicates the same all across parklands...

Comment

I agree!!! How BPTP maintains parklands, will be crucial. One good thing I observed was, cemented internal 12 meter roads in G block. Hope BPTP replicates the same all across parklands...
                  Hi
                  Greetings

Really, Cemented roads!! this is good start. I guess currently all new huda sectors are also having cement block/ block paving roads.
                  These have very long life, very low in maintenance requirement, very easy to maintain (simply replace broken blocks), easy to clean, no pollution in tar melting, no cracks on roads, better aesthetics, dont need heavy machinery to put in place, easy and quick to install, more strength and load bearing etc.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    Hi
                    Greetings

Really, Cemented roads!! this is good start. I guess currently all new huda sectors are also having cement block/ block paving roads.
                    These have very long life, very low in maintenance requirement, very easy to maintain (simply replace broken blocks), easy to clean, no pollution in tar melting, no cracks on roads, better aesthetics, dont need heavy machinery to put in place, easy and quick to install, more strength and load bearing etc.

Cheers
                    Its not cement blocks , rather normal cement road in BPTP (same as bypass road near jhuggi's)... no doubt, its much better than black carpet.

Comment

Its not cement blocks , rather normal cement road in BPTP (same as bypass road near jhuggi's)... no doubt, its much better than black carpet.
                      Hi
                      Greetings

Not bad at all, a positive step.

It is only these small positive measures that BPTP needs to take to regain any goodwill. They are blessed with 100s of NRIs and HNIs as customers, but honestly having spoken to about a few dozen of them, none wants to reinvest with BPTP.
                      Their Gurgaon projects in 10x and 6x, 7x projects with 600+ acres of licenses are taking a big hit in current competitive market where builders like DLF, Vatika, Emaar, CHD exist and are delivering projects in much better timelines with extended support and services to endusers.

BPTP does not need to reinvent the wheel. Though there is no limit to ingenuity and refinement, Simple aping by BPTP of what other builders of plotted colonies are doing, will do their reputation a great favour.

- Efficient and focused used of maintenance money collected from buyers,
                      - Cemented , cleaned and maintained roads,
                      - Gated community (Fencing is must),
                      - Cattle Traps (you can still find Nilgais roaming around),
                      - Proper signages (Some of SARKARI HUDA new signage are much more aesthetically appealing)
                      - Control on wild vegetation, congress grass,
                      - Tending to parks, greens, trees
                      - Proper lighting and painted poles
                      - Mended kerbs, footpaths,
                      - Club and community amenities and facilities,
                      - Support to buyers from projects in getting utilities, approvals for building plan etc.
                      - Themes to encourage genuine retail endusers for starting building of homes.
                      - Proper Security pickets at each entry and exit
                      - Controlled entry and exit at major points (restricted access is must even if no one is living there).

Let me relate one small instance. On my recommendation, a friend bought a plot with alpha g corps township in Karnal. If Seeing is believing, One should visit to see the maintenance on central verge, parks, club etc. TRULY INTERNATIONAL. Proper fencing, proper entry exit, no stray cattle, The signage's are extremely impressive, (costly. MAAL LAGA HAI bhai) that anyone who visits the township immediately relates it to a world class project. 10s of Workers working on horticulture and maintenance 24X7. The club has come up well with plentiful of sports and wellness equipment, bar, restaurant etc..

One visit and his feedback "will buy 5 more plots" in the township purely on the look and feel will bring great prospects of the township. He provided the reason for his decision as "Whos who of nearby towns between Delhi, Chandigarh and Amritsar has a plot there". Alpha offered free of cost all the electronic equipment including A/cs, refrigerator etc to anyone who first constructs a house to live in. Along with support from company employed engineers and architects for approvals and building planning. Not that freebies and discounts create customers but the essence is to invite people to come and live and enjoy the township, which is really appreciable. Plots dont make townships and parklands, it is people and parks that make Parklands.

BPTP can replicate what good builders are doing, if at all it wants to generate goodwill in the market. Unfortunately, not a single NRI in my touch is willing to invest again with BPTP due to extreme delays, poor maintenance, unethical charges. Everytime a NRI visits the township after a year or so, he sees the same nilgais, rusted lamp posts, broken kerbs, unkept parks and trees, congress grass and wild vegetation every where, pathetic and missing signages, No new development only broker offices, no club, no recreational facility, no security, etc. I mean where is the encouragement to buy a plot for a crore and invest a crore of rupees on a kothi??

BPTP is really blessed with high quality of buyers with real patience and networth not available to many other builders in NCR. Only if the company values them and realises that a customer may come back if charged more, but will not come back if cheated.

Cheers
                      Last edited by BlessU; July 14 2014, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X