Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.


Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
Reply
667 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Ravi_Kant
    Thank you Jass. Has the swimming pool and club become operational as yet?

    Last time I visited construction was underway.


    Work is going at high speed.. almost 3rd floor is ready
    CommentQuote
  • Aaaha:D

    After reading about BPTP:bab (45): laurels:bab (59): in this forum, I thank myself;).
    I was willing to buy too BPTP flats/Floors when they were making Advertisement one and half year back as RTM:bab (59):.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    Cookie Bhai@ water qulity is not that bad , usually vilagers use that.

    RTM would not be less than 35+



    Buddy I recently bought 4th floor at a premium of 12.35 lakhs premium. I guess the total is around 40 lakhs including registration fees etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea if possesion for 3 bhk flats has started or not and whats the premium ongoing...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePlatinum
    Any idea if possesion for 3 bhk flats has started or not and whats the premium ongoing...


    It is expected to start in the month of March. Not sure about the recent developments. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Komal27
    If your BPTP property sinks - it is your loss, if it rises BPTP will claim 96% of profit by adhoc and illegal demands leaving a max 4% profit with you - equal to bank interest


    kiski thee?
    CommentQuote
  • Spurt in Market rates due to a flurry of positive news

    Hi
    Greetings

    It appears that the market rates for Plots and Princess Park have started moving up.:) (this is apart from increased activity for vilas)

    Can anyone suggest Rates in various phases 1, 2, 3 plots of different sizes?

    Hope BPTP starts/expedites the possession activity

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    It appears that the market rates for Plots and Princess Park have started moving up.:) (this is apart from increased activity for vilas)

    Can anyone suggest Rates in various phases 1, 2, 3 plots of different sizes?

    Hope BPTP starts/expedites the possession activity

    Cheers


    I have heard that Princess Park has suddenly jumped around Rs. 200/sq ft. within last 3 days. :bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    I have heard that Princess Park has suddenly jumped around Rs. 200/sq ft. within last 3 days. :bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (59):


    Hi
    Greetings

    Rs 2100 is the current psf circle rate for Neharpar.. From 1st April the revised circle rate is expected to go up by about 10-15 % as per my assumption. Therefore the increase across the board.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Princess park was considered most lousy project of that area - if that is seeing appreciation of this kind then think about the plots ? / Floors / premium apartments

    seems that momentum is picking up - good good i m lovin it

    rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Princess park was considered most lousy project of that area - if that is seeing appreciation of this kind then think about the plots ? / Floors / premium apartments

    seems that momentum is picking up - good good i m lovin it

    rohit



    Why is it considered lousy? Just out of curiosity.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Rs 2100 is the current psf circle rate for Neharpar.. From 1st April the revised circle rate is expected to go up by about 10-15 % as per my assumption. Therefore the increase across the board.

    Cheers


    So did I really save around 25K by getting my registry done today.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Why is it considered lousy? Just out of curiosity.

    very high super vs carpet area

    too much wastage of space

    rohit
    CommentQuote


  • Can anyone suggest Rates in various phases 1, 2, 3 plots of different sizes?
    CommentQuote
  • check with brokers for latest rates - rates are moving at fast pace there

    rohit
    CommentQuote