Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.


Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
Reply
680 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi, I had purchased a plot in E Block, way back in 2008 in resale. Due to change in layout the plot was shifted to B Block. I hadn't really been following up with BPTP around possession as this was primarily an investment and I wasn't in any hurry

    Only recently I decided to test waters in terms of re sale and to my utter shock, the plot does not exist on the Map

    The last time around at least there was a notification of the plot being relocated to another block but this time there is absolutely no communication from BPTP

    What is the path to be followed from here on?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit0108
    Hi, I had purchased a plot in E Block, way back in 2008 in resale. Due to change in layout the plot was shifted to B Block. I hadn't really been following up with BPTP around possession as this was primarily an investment and I wasn't in any hurry

    Only recently I decided to test waters in terms of re sale and to my utter shock, the plot does not exist on the Map

    The last time around at least there was a notification of the plot being relocated to another block but this time there is absolutely no communication from BPTP

    What is the path to be followed from here on?


    Keep relaxing... This attitude of buyers is the prime reason for Rogues like BPTP emanating.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bauji
    Keep relaxing... This attitude of buyers is the prime reason for Rogues like BPTP emanating.


    Well Sir, I sought advice and not fret

    There might have been personal reasons that an individual might not have been able to focus on one particular area of his life

    I am obviously very serious about pursuing this and thus seek guidance on the correct path to be followed
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit0108
    Well Sir, I sought advice and not fret

    There might have been personal reasons that an individual might not have been able to focus on one particular area of his life

    I am obviously very serious about pursuing this and thus seek guidance on the correct path to be followed


    Court is the only way, in my opinion. Wish you could have sought advise prior to purchasing it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bauji
    Court is the only way, in my opinion. Wish you could have sought advise prior to purchasing it.


    Sir, Are you also invested in Parklands and are you aware of similar cases
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit0108
    Sir, Are you also invested in Parklands and are you aware of similar cases


    Amit ji it is not for all cases but if u pressurize them they will relocate ur plot in sector 77 or sector 78 ( bptp do this with more than 400 plots mostly in G and Z block ) where the current price is about 6000 less than E block, means direct loss of rs 15 lac and if they give u a plot in b block it will also a loss of about 5 lac .
    Till now u are thinking that it is good that bptp is not demanding u for registry and other charges but ur 15 lac is already looted by bptp u have to act or the whole money is now on risk.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh98712
    Amit ji it is not for all cases but if u pressurize them they will relocate ur plot in sector 77 or sector 78 ( bptp do this with more than 400 plots mostly in G and Z block ) where the current price is about 6000 less than E block, means direct loss of rs 15 lac and if they give u a plot in b block it will also a loss of about 5 lac .
    Till now u are thinking that it is good that bptp is not demanding u for registry and other charges but ur 15 lac is already looted by bptp u have to act or the whole money is now on risk.


    Thank You Yogesh Ji, This is exactly what I am worried about, the purchase itself was made at around 48 Lacs and till the plot was in E Block, I was getting offers of up to 70. Even B block did not seem like a bad option and I was in no hurry to sell as this was a long term thought

    The last 2-3 years were diverted onto other facets and only recently we decided to divest from Faridabad only to realise that the plot itself doesn't exist

    You mentioned that they will allot a plot in sector 77 or 78 only after pressurising; then where is my money invested if there is no property currently allocated to me?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit0108
    Thank You Yogesh Ji, This is exactly what I am worried about, the purchase itself was made at around 48 Lacs and till the plot was in E Block, I was getting offers of up to 70. Even B block did not seem like a bad option and I was in no hurry to sell as this was a long term thought

    The last 2-3 years were diverted onto other facets and only recently we decided to divest from Faridabad only to realise that the plot itself doesn't exist

    You mentioned that they will allot a plot in sector 77 or 78 only after pressurising; then where is my money invested if there is no property currently allocated to me?


    Your money is stuck with bptp till now Ur property is only in papers and a plot is allotted to u but after registry u are the owner of the said property. u have to give proper time in bptp office and allot a ready to registry plot .
    yes bptp is the biggest culprit in this industry
    CommentQuote
  • Bptp has started sending the invoices for Maintenance charges of plots for 2016-17. Unfortunately, I have got one.
    CommentQuote
  • What for BPTP is charging maintenance fee for PLOTS.What is the ground work they are doing to charge this.

    Has someone asked this??

    Why don't they handover the maintenance to RWA and what will happen if you do not play these charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Thought of sharing a good news with the forum. Bought a 250 yard plot in E block in a good location. Got the registry done.
    Many thanks to the below forum members who have provided their precious advice :

    - nitesh adv;
    - cgd3psg;
    - miketest;
    - yogesh98712;
    - rohit_warren;
    - BlessU;

    Special Thanks to Nitesh_Adv ji, he has very good knowledge about naharpar properties & legal aspects associated with the same. He has been very helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatbanga200
    Thought of sharing a good news with the forum. Bought a 250 yard plot in E block in a good location. Got the registry done.
    Many thanks to the below forum members who have provided their precious advice :

    - nitesh adv;
    - cgd3psg;
    - miketest;
    - yogesh98712;
    - rohit_warren;
    - BlessU;

    Special Thanks to Nitesh_Adv ji, he has very good knowledge about naharpar properties & legal aspects associated with the same. He has been very helpful.

    Hi
    How much its cost you, which row in E block
    Congrats..
    Ajay
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajay1000
    Hi
    How much its cost you, which row in E block
    Congrats..
    Ajay

    Replied you on pm
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current rate of 250 Sq Yard Plot in BPTP Sector 84 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any construction time limit associated with BPTP plots from the date of possession offered (on conveyance deed date)? If yes, what's the penalty for non-construction after expiration of allowed period? Please advise.
    CommentQuote