BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Last updated: August 18 2017
742 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Hi mates,

I had bought a plot in X BLOCK for 66 lacs four years back when there was no master road & other infrastructure.

however, even today there is no appreciation in price. Do you think it will make sense to stay invested or exit?

Regards

Comment

U have nothing to lose...stay invested...

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

I suppose holding would not be an issue if loan is not taken . If there is loan then it's a pain . I can very well understand this as I felt in same trap some time ago however that was apartment's not plot.
        Nonetheless X seems to be okay block , better than the Y , Z & S .
        It also depend which location of X your plot is box some locations are good while some are too bad.
        Above illustration is mine POV.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by rajatbanga200 View Post
          Hi mates,

I had bought a plot in X BLOCK for 66 lacs four years back when there was no master road & other infrastructure.

however, even today there is no appreciation in price. Do you think it will make sense to stay invested or exit?

Regards
          u have invested in the peek of time . as the rates in 2009 was about 8000 to 9000 (bsp)
          but now u have to give some more time to ur investment as the bridges are almost ready and can start by march 2015 and other things are also improving some of plots owners also start construction. the rates will increase when small builders will start coloration with plot owners.
          tc

Comment

Hi mates & seniors,
            Some basic & key questions :-
            1.Can you please guide on plots future in bptp parklands.
            2.Would it be okay to buy a plot on loan . I am asking from the point that interest cost should not be more than rate appreciation .
            3.I have been looking after various options since some days however quite confused .Also which phase would be better to go far . I was being told by some people that J is a very good block however when i went there that seems to be quite inside .
            4.Options in X are available which is quite near to bridge but occupancy over there might be an issue as explained by some people .
            5. F & G seems okay but i m not very sure about future of those .
            6.Can anyone of suggest about J , F , G & X though i m putting special focus on J as everybody in area is more enthusiastic about J .
            Please guide ..

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy23 View Post
              Hi mates & seniors,
              Some basic & key questions :-
              1.Can you please guide on plots future in bptp parklands.
              2.Would it be okay to buy a plot on loan . I am asking from the point that interest cost should not be more than rate appreciation .
              3.I have been looking after various options since some days however quite confused .Also which phase would be better to go far . I was being told by some people that J is a very good block however when i went there that seems to be quite inside .
              4.Options in X are available which is quite near to bridge but occupancy over there might be an issue as explained by some people .
              5. F & G seems okay but i m not very sure about future of those .
              6.Can anyone of suggest about J , F , G & X though i m putting special focus on J as everybody in area is more enthusiastic about J .
              Please guide ..

Faridabad brokers work in cartel. They will hardsell a specific thing for some time & then will suddenly move away from it and start creating hype for another.

Prices in all blocks are bound to move (up or down) together, however, the degree may vary time to time. Areas which look less approachable today may become hotcake as soon as new bridges are operational. If we talk abt the prospects of X-block, its not far from U-block where nothing is available for <80lacs.

Comment

Look for B block. Peiple are concerned about entry and other lands. However no body check the map which shows their is 24 meter road between A &B block which directly connects to master road, which segregate 85&86 sector

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by cgd3psg View Post
                  Faridabad brokers work in cartel. They will hardsell a specific thing for some time & then will suddenly move away from it and start creating hype for another.

Prices in all blocks are bound to move (up or down) together, however, the degree may vary time to time. Areas which look less approachable today may become hotcake as soon as new bridges are operational. If we talk abt the prospects of X-block, its not far from U-block where nothing is available for <80lacs.
                  What are the prospects of W block.

This is true that brokers work in cartels.They will not let go the prices of a block beyond a certain point.

Comment

True about X block however only issue which i personally feel that it has big patches of other land as of now as a result looks a little tricky .
                    Some belts of X are extremely good and i m also of the opinion that those will grow fast . Might be within X we will witness a huge differences of rates depending upon location of plot .

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy23 View Post
                      True about X block however only issue which i personally feel that it has big patches of other land as of now as a result looks a little tricky .
                      Some belts of X are extremely good and i m also of the opinion that those will grow fast . Might be within X we will witness a huge differences of rates depending upon location of plot .

As per my understanding, almost all other land falling in sec-75,76 has already been acquired bu HUDA. If so, then X block will be good bet. You may go & inquire with HUDA office for the same.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X